Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta (520 Views)

The Secret Benefits Of Local Palm Oil !! / Local Palm Kernel Crusher Machine Fabrication / 2 Local Palm Kernel Oil Expeller For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Quadrilateral12: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

I am looking forward to starting a palm oil producing venture in Abeokuta. I have a 3 plot of land that I intend to use

I will like to confirm if there are any palm tree farmers in Ogun that I can easily source Palm fruit from and to confirm the price per tonnage.

Any advice on this business will be helpful

Also any advice on where I can get thr palm fruit to buy will be much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by nurey(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
do Abeokuta farmers plant Oil Palm sha, never seen huge hectares of such. The only place i know in Abeokuta is FUNAAB and they process their harvest into oil.

You can try Odeda local gov areas upto Ibadan side, (abeokuta Ibadan Road) through Osiele i used to see palm trees around those sides.
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Grit2943(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Quadrilateral12:
Dear Nairalanders,

I am looking forward to starting a palm oil producing venture in Abeokuta. I have a 3 plot of land that I intend to use

I will like to confirm if there are any palm tree farmers in Ogun that I can easily source Palm fruit from and to confirm the price per tonnage.

Any advice on this business will be helpful

Also any advice on where I can get thr palm fruit to buy will be much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks
I will advise that you set it up in a place where palm nut is readily available. Places like Ondo and Edo etc are best locations for such business.
If you settle for Abeokuta, you will need to be purchasing palm nuts from Ondo and Edo before processing. This will increase production cost due to the logistics involved.
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Quadrilateral12: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
The problem I have with going to another state other than Ogun State is that I still work in abeokuta and lagos state and I wouldn't want to go Ondo or Ekiti and put somebody there.
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Waffarianman(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Have been selling my palm fruit 🍓🍑 for now because I don't have milling machines yet. wish you're in delta would have been selling for you... Come and set-up your machines here in delta will help you alot with palm fruit for your oil processing
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Earthstorms(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Waffarianman:
Have been selling my palm fruit 🍓🍑 for now because I don't have milling machines yet. wish you're in delta would have been selling for you... Come and set-up your machines here in delta will help you alot with palm fruit for your oil processing

Where are you in Delta state. I am thinking of setting up a palm oil mill in Delta state
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Waffarianman(m): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

Where are you in Delta state. I am thinking of setting up a palm oil mill in Delta state

Ughelli north
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Quadrilateral12: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Waffarianman:

The problem I have regarding this is that I worked in Lagos. So, it will be difficult to come south south or other south west other than Ogun State
Re: Starting A Local Palm Oil Processing Outlet In Abeokuta by Waffarianman(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Quadrilateral12:

The problem I have regarding this is that I worked in Lagos. So, it will be difficult to come south south or other south west other than Ogun State

No problem

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Always Mean By 'Nigerian Foreign' Rice? / Shea Nuts Available - 75k Per Ton - Kwara State / Last Night {snake} Visitor At The Backyard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.