Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri (11470 Views)

APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held / Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results / Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Binani tried but her trying wasn't enough, 2027 is another opportunity.

Btw, Northerners even try to have presented Binani, no Southern states presented a woman as a leading candidate.

Have you collected your April stipend?
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by alimiadedayo1: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=Globad post=122770453]

He's deceiving himself [/quote
don't mind him he doesn't know anything
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by phemmie06(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
She de file case, let her produce the REC that pronounce her as the winner
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Moferere:
Desperate woman

As calm as she looks, she also wanted to steal an election.
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Globad:

Wetin concern Tinubu inside this one? Eh?

You guys will soon elevate him to the level of a god
Is he not a yoruba god?
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by System202: 5:55am On Apr 27, 2023
YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS.

H.E. SEN. Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT

1.The motion earlier filed by Senator Binani’s lawyers for judicial review of her declaration as Governor-Elect and for an order restraining INEC from tempering with the declaration was withdrawn by Senator Binani’s lawyers.

2. Any case before a law court must either be determined or dismissed/struck out or whatever it is called. If you withdraw your case, the judge have to dismiss it for the withdrawal to take effect.

3. Sen. Aishatu Binani withdrawal is to avoid abuse of Court Process because she will file a case at the election petition tribunal.

Keep calm #binaniiscoming
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Walamide: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2023
I wonder what suit Binani took to court in the first place!
Congratulate Fintiri and get compensated with a ministerial appointment in the next cabinet. Then she has another 4 years to spread an political tentacles.
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Kaa4(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Tntsi:
It should not be only dismissed, there should be a fine.

By the way, how many times does tinubu want to go to defence house and why us it news?

I can't remember yaradua, Gej or pmb making news from going to defence house. Nobody cares about that. Abi una de fear your shadows?
The guilty will forever be afraid
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Thegamingorca(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Globad(f): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Is he not a yoruba god?

Now your own god as well, by your comments and conduct
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Globad(f): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Illuminatiship:
I know say you fit dey your brother just to make tinubu your sugar daddy..

Were you drunk or delirious when you typed this gibberish?
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by rudrajain: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Explore the new dimension of shopping for high-grade electronic replica first copies with Cart100. With our 10 years experience in the respective industry, we assure you the best quality of products and on-time delivery. visit>> First Copy Apple Watch
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by BidenDTrounced: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by desmond2pk: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
She wan use her own spoil tinubu own
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Misterc(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
chatinent:

I'm sorry I don't do such online.
Reach out to me on WhatsApp
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Globad:

Now your own god as well, by your comments and conduct
I'm not a yoruba. I have never gone to his gate to beg for food or money. He is your god not mine.
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Globad(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I'm not a yoruba. I have never gone to his gate to beg for food or money. He is your god not mine.

Who cares?
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Globad:

Who cares?

Ok. Run along then.
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri by Globad(f): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Ok. Run along then.

Run where?

Who is a mumu like you talking to? Who the hell are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Korea's Abandoned Airports: A Warning To Nigerian State Governors / Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.