Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians (560 Views)

It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by TONYE001(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Religion and ethnicity have really destroyed our unity as a country. I'm beginning to worry if there will ever be a time when we'd be healed and reunited.

Air Peace has offered to help bring back Nigerians (of all tribes) stranded in Sudan. I understand the company has worked up a strategy with the FG, NEMA, and the associated Nigerian embassies (in Sudan and in Egypt).

It's extremely shocking and disappointing to see people turn this innocent gesture into stupid tribal banters. Some are even insinuating the CEO is doing this for some gains.

Can Nigerians ever be satisfied?

I just hope (I know, actually) that most of what we read online do not truly represent what the majority of Nigerians think.

2 Likes

Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
TONYE001:
Religion and ethnicity have really destroyed our unity as a country. I'm beginning to worry if there will ever be a time when we'd be healed and reunited.

Air Peace has offered to help bring back Nigerians (of all tribes) stranded in Sudan. I understand the company has worked up a strategy with the FG, NEMA, and the associated Nigerian embassies (in Sudan and in Egypt).

It's extremely shocking and disappointing to see people turn this innocent gesture into stupid tribal banters. Some are even insinuating the CEO is doing this for some gains.

Can Nigerians ever be satisfied?

I just hope (I know, actually) that most of what we read online do not truly represent what the majority of Nigerians think.

Nigeria is heavily divided along religious, tribal and ideological lines

Its a country that has never, and can be united. We are just together for the sake of being together, not that being together will ever achieve anything

The country should have broken up a long time ago

6 Likes

Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by Ahmed0336(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dis corn tree? Otilo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by jalaludeen1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is heavily divided along religious, tribal and ideological lines

Its a country that has never, and can be united. We are just together for the sake of being together, not that being together will ever achieve anything

The country should have broken up a long time ago

Dividing this country is never the solution. If we continue with this attitude and for example this country is divided in to three or more regions there will still be a clamour for it divided along ethnic line, and then religious line, community, and even household. The earlier we accept our diversity the better for all of us

1 Like

Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 3:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Why do you think Europe is divided into fragments and still dividing? Because there's no unity in diversity
jalaludeen1:

Dividing this country is never the solution. If we continue with this attitude and for example this country is divided in to three or more regions there will still be a clamour for it divided along ethnic line, and then religious line, community, and even household. The earlier we accept our diversity the better for all of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by gidgiddy: 4:55am On Apr 27, 2023
jalaludeen1:

So the solution is to stay in Nigeria and be fighting each other forever? Whats the point? Nigeria will never be united and it will never get better. Just because the white man brought us together does not mean we must live together forever

The union of Nigeria had run it course and has proved to be a colossal failure. It is now time for us to go our different ways

2 Likes

Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by aariwa(m): 5:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Regionalism or confederation is the best that way each tribe develop at their own pace and you know the tribe that’s lazy and one that’s result oriented
Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by gidgiddy: 5:03am On Apr 27, 2023
yarimo:
Especially the east side of Nigeria, very difficult and impossible to satisfy

One of the many reasons why Nigeria should allow them go their way as Biafra
Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by gidgiddy: 5:03am On Apr 27, 2023
aariwa:
Regionalism or confederation is the best that way each tribe develop at their own pace and you know the tribe that’s lazy and one that’s result oriented

The North will never allow it

1 Like

Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by sucemt(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2023
You don't need to satisfy them or anybody... they only need freedom from this colonial structure that is killing all of Sub-saharan Africa.
Re: Very Difficult To Satisfy Nigerians by sucemt(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2023
gidgiddy:

So the solution is to stay in Nigeria and be fighting each other forever? Whats the point? Nigeria will never be united and it will never get better. Just because the white man brought us together does not mean we must live together forever

The union of Nigeria had run it course and has proved to be a colossal failure. It is now time for us to go our different ways

The union can be reformed by giving it a new purpose, not the old colonial purpose of being used to frustrate one another for the West to extract the best of human and natural resources.

It can be done... and I promise you, we will be better and happier with new and true democratic reforms

(1) (Reply)

Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) / Emefile Did Not Kill Himself / Peoples Club of Nigeria celebrates and  endorses Project NWAFOR Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.