Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) (566 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Lightupdates: 2:15pm On May 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwaqoD2Yzdw

Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has said that he is not desperate to become president of Nigeria, but is desperate to see Nigeria work.

Obi, who spoke on Arise News on Monday night, said: “I am not desperate to be president of Nigeria, I am desperate to see Nigeria work.

“I am desperate to see a good Nigeria and I'm saying for me, and that starts by the process through which people get into office.

“The process as it is today, is not acceptable to me, or those who are following me, we want to build a new Nigeria, a new Nigeria cannot be built on faulty ground, it cannot be built with this rascality going on.

“It will only be built on what I call transparent process.

“If you want to be called his excellency, you must come through an excellent way.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by sunboy(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2023
Lamba! Just like Anambra worked as the New York of Nigeria grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Afamed: 2:21pm On May 04, 2023
Confirmed confused Pandora fraud. Always speaking with 2 sides of his mouth

This is a fraud that ruled 8yrs in Anambra.

The saner question is, how effective did he make Anambra to work when he the Gov?

The answer is in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Exc2000: 2:22pm On May 04, 2023
cool

Below Peter Obi claiming to go for surgery in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ornu5dcooq8
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 04, 2023
Obi people will say charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Templee333(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2023
I heard he's now a lecturer, is it true?
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Afamed: 2:38pm On May 04, 2023
Templee333:
I heard he's now a lecturer, is it true?

He is now a lecturer at Anambra state university where he kept them on 7 months strike when he was a Gov

2 Likes

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Christistruth02: 2:44pm On May 04, 2023
In other Words Peter Obi has now agreed that he didn’t win

It must be Obasanjo that was pushing him

Na him work be that
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by accordadoga25(f): 2:49pm On May 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by MasterJayJay: 2:50pm On May 04, 2023
Unlike the drug daddy that told his supporters to grab it, run with it. What are they grabbing and running away with? Ballot boxes.
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Burob: 3:01pm On May 04, 2023
Afamed:
Confirmed confused Pandora fraud. Always speaking with 2 sides of his mouth

This is a fraud that ruled 8yrs in Anambra.

The saner question is, how effective did he make Anambra to work when he the Gov?

The answer is in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
The Clown 🤡 is politically ego tripping.
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Burob: 3:03pm On May 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Unlike the drug daddy that told his supporters to grab it, run with it. What are they grabbing and running away with? Ballot boxes.
Grabbing the moment, people like you have shown yourself to be shallow minded thinkers.

No wonder you still seem bewildered?
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by wahalawahala: 3:08pm On May 04, 2023
Make this sick man go siddon... Make he worry more about his declining health.. it's important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Jones4190(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2023
that is why he left UK in 2025 when we are still in 2023

1 Like

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Hyperchi(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2023
Burob:
Grabbing the moment, people like you have shown yourself to be shallow minded thinkers.

For uneducated supporters of Pablo like u it means ballot box, no confuse ur master
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
sunboy:
Lamba! Just like Anambra worked as the New York of Nigeria grin
Anambra was first in every indices of measurement when Obi was Governor
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by MasterJayJay: 3:29pm On May 04, 2023
Burob:

Followers of Tinubu, a man that raised his walking stick to dance when national anthem is being played, calling others shallow minded. Babablu bulabu shall never end.
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by blessgreg: 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
Oga u are desperate
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by sunboy(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra was first in every indices of measurement when Obi was Governor

Yes! It became the best State in Nigeria by all standards. Onisha was also Ultra clean and organized. Anambra was the state with lowest poverty, best in infrastructure, best managed financially, even improved the standard of living of Anambra citizens.

Just dey play 😂😂😂 una never still wake up. Soludo is the current governor, he is an economist, he has given us the statistics already, so continue dey play.

Find old posts from Anambra base nairalanders and see how they praise his administration.

1 Like

Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2023
sunboy:

Yes! It became the best State in Nigeria by all standards. Aba and Onisha was also Ultra clean and organized. Anambra was the state with lowest poverty, best in infrastructure, best managed financially, even improved the standard of living of Anambra citizens.

Just dey play 😂😂😂 una never still wake up. Soludo is the current governor, he is an economist, he has given us the statistics already, so continue dey play.

Find old posts from Anambra base nairalanders and see how they praise his administration.

If you are not foolish, you would have known that Aba is not in Anambra
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by sunboy(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If you are not foolish, you would have known that Aba is not in Anambra

You’re reported accordingly for violating nairaland policy 😊

You can’t address a conversation with civility. Atleast you cannot deny the progress he made in Anambra as a governor 😊
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2023
sunboy:

You’re reported accordingly for violating nairaland policy 😊

I am sipping wine in my office
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by PoloG: 4:48pm On May 04, 2023
same way you made anambra work 😂😂😂
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by sunboy(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
same way you made anambra work 😂😂😂

You know it! 😂😂😂
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Mitchy49(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2023
Yes oo. We'll retrieve our mandate
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Betanaija42moro: 6:23pm On May 04, 2023
Well spoken. The people's mandate will be restored
Re: Obi: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, Am Desperate To See Nigeria Work (Video) by Akungitit: 6:38pm On May 04, 2023
Gringory Obi, the forgotten IPOB man of yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election Petition Court Dismisses Petition Against Tinubus Victory / 10th NASS: Senators-elect,Reps Insist On Open Contest,push for Kalu,Yari Ticket / 50 'star Witnesses' That Could Hurt Tinubu -peter Obi's Lawyers To Prove Obi Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.