Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? (348 Views)

For Mimicking Tinubu, Fans Threaten Sabinus' Life & Career. Photos / Nairaland APC Supporter Agrees Kashim Shettima Is The Presidential / Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
*HELINIUS
*SEUNMSG
*THROWBACK
*BEANMANX OR SO.
These Stauch APC/Tinubu fans support Arsenal.

How they choose my Club to Support, out of others is what I cant Understand.

How can someone support an Evil Party like APC and still support Arsenal with Core Humane Value and Fine Reputation?

What Similarities does Arsenal have with APC

How can you support a FAILURE party like APC, But want your football club to get SUCCESS?

because of these Guys, Arsenal is Struggling and May not win the EPL.

Helinius, Seunmsg nd CO, LEAVE MY CLUB AND FIND ANOTHER PLZ. If we fail to win the EPL, You all are the Cause. angry

1 Like

Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Bhella5(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Count me in grin Take your wailing to North London. Shimmananda took her's to Washington DC. E ni kuure
Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by MisteerConcord(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin This is so funny to me cos I am Arsenal and Tinubu Fan too

2 Likes

Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
MisteerConcord:
grin This is so funny to me cos I am Arsenal and Tinubu Fan too

Correct Boss!

Na una dey make Arsenal dey Struggle. embarassed

Remember how There was an Incidence of Mass Death last year under Buhari and that same day,
Super Eagles drew against Ghana and failed to Qualify for the Qatar 2022 WC.

God is NOT happy with APC and if you dey support dem, Na u Sabi.

1 Like

Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bhella5:
Count me in grin Take your wailing to North London. Shimmananda took her's to Washington DC. E ni kuure

If you are an Arsenal fan Supporting Tinubu or APC, LEAVE MY CLUB PLZ.

Arsenal fc and APC do NOT Share anything in Common.
Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Bhella5(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If you are an Arsenal fan Supporting Tinubu or APC, LEAVE MY CLUB PLZ.

Arsenal fc and APC do NOT Share anything in Common.
I have been an Arsenal fan since the days of Lee Dixon. I have witnessed 3 EPL as a proud gunners. Tinubu is an equivalent of Azikiwe so Alaye shift.

1 Like

Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by helinues: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
shocked sad lipsrsealed
Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bhella5:
I have been an Arsenal fan since the days of Lee Dixon. I have witnessed 3 EPL as a proud gunners. Tinubu is an equivalent of Azikiwe so Alaye shift.

See this one.

3 EPL since when Last?

Truth is Una APC Badluck is affecting Arsenal.

God does not Uplift your Team when You deliberately support RUBBISH in your country.
Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Adblg0610: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bhella5:
I’m an Arsenal fan and I also support APC/Tinubu but Tinubu himself does not only support Manchester United, he is a shareholder.
Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
shocked sad lipsrsealed

If Arsenal Lose this League, YOU ESPECIALLY are the Cause.

And dont even LIE that you are NOT an Arsenal fan.

U cant support Buhari/APC FAILED Administration since 2015 and be expecting Arsenal to Succeed.

The Laws of Nature does not work like dat.

Una APC Badluck don Travel Reach North London.

PLZ LEAVE MY ARSENAL ALONE AND GO SUPPORT ANOTHER TEAM. angry
Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by helinues: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If Arsenal Lose this League, YOU ESPECIALLY are the Cause.

And dont even LIE that you are NOT an Arsenal fan.

U cant support Buhari/APC FAILED Administration since 2015 and be expecting Arsenal to Succeed.

The Laws of Nature does not work like dat.

Una APC Badluck don Travel Reach North London.

PLZ LEAVE MY ARSENAL ALONE AND GO SUPPORT ANOTHER TEAM. angry

cheesy grin

Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Throwback: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*HELINIUS
*SEUNMSG
*THROWBACK
*BEANMANX OR SO.
These Stauch APC/Tinubu fans support Arsenal.

How they choose my Club to Support, out of others is what I cant Understand.

How can someone support an Evil Party like APC and still support Arsenal with Core Humane Value and Fine Reputation?

What Similarities does Arsenal have with APC

How can you support a FAILURE party like APC, But want your football club to get SUCCESS?

because of these Guys, Arsenal is Struggling and May not win the EPL.

Helinius, Seunmsg nd CO, LEAVE MY CLUB AND FIND ANOTHER PLZ. If we fail to win the EPL, You all are the Cause. angry

How can I stop supporting Arsenal?

Arsenal of Kanu, Papillo wey make us proud?

Arsenal of the invisibles?

Impossicant!

1 Like

Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Bhella5(m): 12:07am On Apr 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See this one.

3 EPL since when Last?

Truth is Una APC Badluck is affecting Arsenal.

God does not Uplift your Team when You deliberately support RUBBISH in your country.
Shior plastic fan grin

Re: How Come Some Nairaland Apc/tinubu Fans Support Arsenal? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2023
Throwback:

How can I stop supporting Arsenal?

Arsenal of Kanu, Papillo wey make us proud?

Arsenal of the invisibles?

Impossicant!

Una APC Badluck don teleport to North london.

You cant support Buhari Catastrophic FAILURE govt for 8years and then Suddenly expect ur own Club to win trophy like EPL.

Na una God wan use take Punish my club, Arsenal dis season.

(1) (Reply)

Wike, Makinde Meet With President-elect Bola Tinubu At The Defence House / Tinubu Vs Buhari: Impending Showdown / Killing Of US Humanitarian Workers In Anambra Despicable – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.