Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) (20219 Views)

Why Can't Tinubu Rest In Lagos That He Built? / Some Of Funny Picture From Peter Obi Really Today In Port Harcourt. / Forget Zoning, Be Strategic: What Tambuwal Really Said About Zoning (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Agrocharcoal52: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Njj
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by sambrow(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
The defeated detained and deported Conman is a liar from the beginning hence everything he says has to be scrutinized over and over again. Yes Daddy vocalist is a born pathological liar, a religiuos and tribal fanatical IPOB loving sore loser.

Bitter soul. This is the issue
1. Bola Tinubu's Drug Case, and $460,000 Forfeiture
2. 25% in FCT
3. Forged Certificate
4. INEC not following its guidelines
5. Shettima's Double Nomination
6. Election Rigging.
(7) Dual citizenship with Guinea 🇬🇳
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2023
lieing son of a b yes daddy religous warrior

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Joey4321: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2023
B
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by YesDaddyTill203: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2023
sambrow:

Bitter soul. This is the issue
1. Bola Tinubu's Drug Case, and $460,000 Forfeiture
2. 25% in FCT
3. Forged Certificate
4. INEC not following its guidelines
5. Shettima's Double Nomination
6. Election Rigging.
(7) Dual citizenship with Guinea 🇬🇳
According to a brainwashed IPOB brainwashed terrorist monkey.
Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years. Live with it or buy a bottle of sniper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Legitisreal: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2023
utenwuson:
Why is the media so interested in whatever this fraud has to say.....
it's his obidient people that carry the statement and start masturbating on it to keep the attention alive

As the days go by to a new government an mere opponent who lost won't be the one to focus on

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by BigRocky: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
The defeated detained and deported Conman is a liar from the beginning hence everything he says has to be scrutinized over and over again. Yes Daddy vocalist is a born pathological liar, a religiuos and tribal fanatical IPOB loving sore loser.

On behalf of your family,we feel sorry for you.

The most painful part is that non of your family members know of your mental condition on nairaland.

We are praying for you🙏
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Coronavirus1: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2023
Obi my in comming president our mandate most be recovered back.
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Diligent1(f): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
It is good to be good.

A politician without stain.

Won election and agbado camp are having no sleep.

They are strategizing day and night. I stand on the word of God and the prayer of David.

O lord let the wisdom of Ahitophel be turned to foolishness.

I tell you they device means to bring peter down but they keep going down

Obi is coming.

Are you aware that doctors and lecturers went on strike for a year plus during Obi tenure as a governor?
We can't pray for such a person to be our president, everybody cannot be fools.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by YesDaddyTill203: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

On behalf of your family,we feel sorry for you.

The most painful part is that non of your family members know of your mental condition on nairaland.

We are praying for you🙏

On behalf of your tribe, I feel sorry for your miserable, low-life existence.
Pls say no to M kpuru mirri, drugs are bad for your mental and physical health.

Now STFU andget lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by BigRocky: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2023
imohimoh12:
Can Obi just go rest he lost

Why are you now having heachache.if really he lost,y'all should relax and ensure your government.
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Jagabanarmy: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2023
aariwa:
Peter Obi took labor party from obscurity to national force single-handedly within six months without any government, private or individual funding compared to his opponents PDP and APC that spent close to a billion dollars on last elections alone and still could not outcompete Peter Obi . Peter Obi is an enigma and remains my president elect . Imagine what such a man would do to economy and security of Nigeria within six months if he becomes president

Your president -elect is not occupying ASO ROCK on may 29. Obi never won the election. Know this and have peace

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by BigRocky: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Dialpad:
He is trying to be relevant in preparation for 8 years from now ...

Wish him all the best

Someone that lost according to you guys is crying,now the questions is that why are you guys that won also crying? 😂😂
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by CutSoap(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Ok

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Walamide: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Audio /Media president..
Even clock dey rest. Always seeking attention from the gullible followers
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Now STFU andget lost.

Did you know that your blood pressure is high whenever you hear obi? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by BigRocky: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Your president -elect is not occupying ASO ROCK on may 29. Obi never won the election. Know this and have peace

Hope you are among the apc legal team ?
If yes, let's meet in court.if no,sit down and watch obi show your inec select pepper🤣

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by JaySmart4422: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2023
If Igbos are not careful the two regions who just got married bass on tribe n religious interest
May put Peter obi behind bar.

They keep coming up with different issues just to bring this man down
And is so unfortunate that some Igbos are part of this.

Look at Atiku
Who amongst them have the balls to drag him

Hausas will come after them
They can't even try it

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Millimann: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2023
They keep looking for ways to bring Obi down but he keeps defying them.

If he was the one that is into drug business in Chicago they would have buried him.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Antimandatethie(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

And Tinubu is a bully...

“We are tired of
Tinubu.”
“Man came out to ask us if it
was our business that there
were bullion vans in his home. Is
it your money? He asked. ”

do not doubt me just Google it

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by stuffs2002: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
It is good to be good.

A politician without stain.

Won election and agbado camp are having no sleep.

They are strategizing day and night. I stand on the word of God and the prayer of David.

O lord let the wisdom and counsel of Ahitophel be turned to foolishness.

This prayer won the war for David.

I tell you they device means to bring peter down but they keep going down

Obi is coming.

Without stain yet the criminal was stealing 250million Naira in suite cases every month from the coffers of Anambra every month while he was governor.
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

See bile, frustration and embitterment all in one post! wink shocked
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by eminikansoso(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2023
YosemiteDan:
wink

My first FTC ever... glad it's on a Peter Obi post.

I dedicate this FTC to all Obidients worldwide as well as patriotic Nigerian citizens who have the best interest of this country at heart.

It is my prayer that Peter Obi's stolen mandate will one day be recovered and that Nigeria will be made great/giant again, Amen.
How was his mandate stolen?
When Atiku that came second didn't make so much noise.
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Draslo(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2023
aariwa:
Social media influencers took labor party from obscurity to national single-handedly within six months with many private and individual funding just like PO's recent family PDP and long time opponent APC have been doing spending millions of dollars on past elections and still could not but come a distanct third. Peter Obi is the biggest social media fake news and remains my president elect. Imagine what such a man would do to economy and security of Nigeria within six months if he becomes president. Just look at Anambra state today. It is everything we Obidients envision Nigeria to become

Fixed
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2023
JaySmart4422:
If Igbos are not careful the two regions who just got married bass on tribe n religious interest
May put Peter obi behind bar.

They keep coming up with different issues just to bring this man down
And is so unfortunate that some Igbos are part of this.

Look at Atiku
Who amongst them have the balls to drag him

Hausas will come after them

They can't even try it

I liked your post because of the bolded. They wouldn't dare face Atiku because they know if the northern hegemony switch alliance from Tinubu to Obi (more so before 29th May) then they're goose is well and truly cooked! Tinubu only managed to rig the electoral process because the northern hegemony looked the other way....they preferred anyone but a Igbo to take over from Buhari!
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Without stain yet the criminal was stealing 250million Naira in suite cases every month from the coffers of Anambra every month while he was governor.

Invent new talks abeg.

We don trash this last year

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by stuffs2002: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Invent new talks abeg.

We don trash this last year

Yes na... That's why we kicked him to the gutters in the elections
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by BigRocky: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Now STFU andget lost.

But una mumu for nairaland o🤣
Anybody against Tinubu is automatically Igbo..

This job wen mc oluomo give una hard o🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by oxygeng: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2023
aariwa:
Peter Obi took labor party from obscurity to national force single-handedly within six months without any government, private or individual funding compared to his opponents PDP and APC that spent close to a billion dollars on last elections alone and still could not outcompete Peter Obi . Peter Obi is an enigma and remains my president elect . Imagine what such a man would do to economy and security of Nigeria within six months if he becomes president
I will advise you choose your words wisely. Peter Obi is not all these webs you crafted. Don't make me start regretting voting him. My support for him was based on pure assessment of lots that contested. Why many of them were relatively unknown, the known fews had lots of question marks ranging from health to trust issues hanging over them, again OBI wasn't snow white, but after due assessment I settled for the lesser.....
Re: What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Yes na... That's why we kicked him to the gutters in the elections

We. Who is we.

Bro u no dey table.

U be tooth pick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum / Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.