Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi (906 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Prestar(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Lady calls on Nigerians to join her solidarity trek from Lagos to Abuja for Peter Obi(Video)

A Nigerian lady has embarked on a walk from Lagos to Abuja in solidarity with the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

She departed from her house in Lagos state by 7am and she reached Third Mainland Bridge around 2pm.

Ad. Sell your school project material to several people looking for it to help their research and project work around the world. Sign up and upload it now

The Obi supporter called on Nigerians who wish to join her in trekking to chat her up and indicate interest anytime they see her on the road.

The young lady said her final destination will be the Supreme Court in Federal Capital Territory, where the final hearing of the tribunal for the presidential election petition will take place.

In a video making the rounds online, she chronicled the early stage of her journey and bid farewell to Lagos while announcing to Abuja residents that they will see her soon.

“So I am trekking from Lagos to abuja to show solidarty support for Peter Obi. My final destination is going to be the Supreme Court.

It’s something i have been wanting to so for a while now. So I left my house around 7am and I got to Third Mainland bride -this is the foot of the bride, that’s Iyana Oworo around 2pm.

“If you will like to join me feel free to chat me up, anywhere you see me say hi to me. So goodbye to me from Lagos, Abuja see you soon,” she said.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crgaj5UIlW1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https:///lady-calls-on-nigerians-to-join-her-solidarity-trek-from-lagos-to-abuja-for-peter-obivideo/

Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Larrysung(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2023
G
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Bahamas95(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Nothing will make me kill myself for ANY Nigerian politician.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by sehin79(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2023
lets see how many of them will answer the call.... but i wouldn't be surprise if this lady is chasing clout
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by brain54(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2023
Pls trek your trek alone…

I ain’t interested!
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Berrityga: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Even peter obi himself will not trek even if they told him thats the only way to become president. Gather your family ma, let them trek with you.
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by jargonzboi(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hope there's security.
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by CgRay: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Make she go ask the man that trekked for Buhari then. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Xscape1993(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
The drug landlord of Africa does not care..... what a country!!!
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Wawelexy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chasing clout... She wants to increase her IG followers
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by TemplarLandry: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Walk of shame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Caramia2020(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Attention seeker
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by ridwintin89(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
She's killing herself because of common criminal.Where did obi made his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
If you faint nko cheesy
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
Chasing clout... She wants to increase her IG followers
Good point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by 43Ronin: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
mumu jobless girl.
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Barrywilly(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
If she dares, let me type Rest in peace in advance plus whatever evil that might befall her on the road as the fulanis are very mean and get no joy. Obi can only become president of the Igbos in this country.
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by cactusJack(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
As I no get work naw ?
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Dialpad: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2023
You are on your own. You can attempt that in 8 years time.

Not at this time
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by bikefab(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2023
You and who want do that one? What became of the people that trekked in the past? The era of trekking is long gone, now we are at the courts to reclaim the stolen mandate.
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Maize247(f): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Don't kill yourself for any politician in Nigeria except Obi because he's just like god and Messiah, he does not lie or steal. I support fully those that are ready to die for him because he deserves it. He's greater than Azikwe, Ojukwu, Kanu, Ekpa...
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by tafabaloo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
You are free to trek to Zamfara if you so wish but ensure you dont get yourself kidnapped .
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by TyroneP(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Don't you think such move is suicidal? However, you should understand that Nigeria is on autopilot.
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Na yamlegger... she get muscle for leg well well.

She go do olosho work on the way too. Na their way grin
Re: Lady Calls On Nigerians To Join Her Trek From Lagos To Abuja For Peter Obi by Dexy4yah(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2023
What people do for clout chasing in this part of the world can be funny.
Congrates to her...she has gotten the attention she needed...she is in the news

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Nigerian Girl Forced To Carry Drugs Arrested By UK Border Force / Female Soldier Kills Captain In Adamawa / Nigerian Scammer Outscams American Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.