Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa (9878 Views)

Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by tunwumi: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Judas Iscariot is signing out to political oblivion
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by Iwedunloye: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Osinbajo and Zulum are the only good people left in APC.
The rest are just criminals that want to suck the country dry

I thought you believe APC is evil
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by Iwedunloye: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
callmevirus:
Nice one the only Saint in APC is Osibanjo

You called him short traders money scam in 2019
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by badoh(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
DevilSignature:
grin

My love for Yemi Osibanjo have no bound.
I wish he was the one in place of that half dead Escobar call Tunibu Nigeria won't have problems
What level of development and peace has Nigeria experienced since he and his principal took over governance?. You think growth is measured by how saint or how much you can speak grammar? Tell us his impact for the past 8 years and why you think he's the best for Nigeria.
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by DevilSignature: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
badoh:

What level of development and peace has Nigeria experienced since he and his principal took over governance?. You think growth is measured by how saint or how much you can speak grammar? Tell us his impact for the past 8 years and why you think he's the best for Nigeria.
he is not in place of authority to do some certain things, in in places within his capacity he has done it absolutely well
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by BidenDTrounced: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by Cromagnon: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Osinbajo and Zulum are the only good people left in APC.
The rest are just criminals that want to suck the country dry
you don start again
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by Cromagnon: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
DevilSignature:
he is not in place of authority to do some certain things, in in places within his capacity he has done it absolutely well
what did he do?
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by Cromagnon: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This people have not fulfilled a single promise.

Corruption increased
Bread increase
Fuel increase
Unity reduced
Terrorism increase
Elections not credible
Cement increased
Salary no increase.

However, the youth became aware.

Oil price dropped
Dollar became expensive
Re: Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa by callmevirus(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Iwedunloye:

You called him short traders money scam in 2019

Not me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Governorship: INEC Rejects Sheriff’s List / Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election / Niger Delta Group Rally For Good Governance,calls For Independence Of Legislatur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.