Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra (26027 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Bestmanfornow: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shetimma, Soludo, Others, Commission Meter Manufacturing Company In Oraifite

Nigeria's Vice President, Senator Kashim Shetimma has commissioned an electric energy metre manufacturing factory built by Advanced Energy Management Solution Ltd, AEMSL in Oraifite, Ekwusigo Council Area of Anambra State.

Governor Chukwuma Soludo who received the Vice President at the Chinua Achebe International Airport, Umueri earlier in the day, accompanied him to the factory commissioning ceremony.

Owing to the enabling environment being created by the Soludo-led administration, the commissioning of the electric meter manufacturing company in Oraifite is a big boon to Anambra state as it can lead to numerous benefits.

With the increased demand for electricity across the state, having such a company that produces electric meters can help meet the demand and also provide job opportunities to the people in Anambra state and beyond.

Performing the commissioning ceremony, the Vice President who lauded the development strides of the Soludo-led government in the state, especially in helping to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive, expressed optimism that the factory will stimulate the economy of not just the state but the entire country.

On his part, Governor Soludo hopes the Vice President's visit to the state strengthens the synergy between the State and the federal government, leading to better cooperation on issues of mutual interest, such as security, environment, education, and healthcare; a relationship that could also help Anambra State secure more federal funding for its programmes and initiatives.

During the visit, the Vice President also commissioned Ijele FM radio station and flagged-off the third phase of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation Housing Scheme, as well as witnessed the distribution of palliatives to widows' cooperative society.

Symbolic presentation of house keys to select-widows by the Foundation also featured during the ceremony attended by Anambra State Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim, Secretary to the State Government, Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, Chief of Staff to Governor Soludo, Mr. Ernest Ezeajughi, National, State House Assemblies and House of Representatives members, among others.

Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAmi7Udfp0?si=Kg5US0T0Jgp8fOrh

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by TemplarLandry: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
cool Real recognize real.
Great things happen when great men link up.
Shout out to Their Excellencies Shettima and Soludo.

I dedicate “Wo Wo” (Remix) by Minz feat. BNXN fka Buju & Blaqbonez to them.
Great jam!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by chopnaira: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Brethly(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nice one

6 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by lordm(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Very good. Every house must have a prepaid meter so we don't pay for darkness

78 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by lanre9ja(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good one
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Bestmanfornow: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
More

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by agulion: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ok nice noted,
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Faithumoh(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ok nice one. At least meter price will come down

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
I strongly believe that a time will come in
Nigeria when the only time you will touch your wall switch is to turn off your 24/7 electric bulb to go to bed.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Sadwaste: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is just optics and political correctness. Shetima is an ethnoreligious bigot.

Evil man.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Armaggedon: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Real recognize real.
Great things happen when great men link up.
Shout out to Their Excellencies Shettima and Soludo.

I dedicate “Wo Wo” (Remix) by Minz feat. BNXN fka Buju & Blaqbonez to them.
Great jam!
are you ashamed to mention the "real" by name?

I don't blame you though

12 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by LikeAking: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nice!

Abeg my Yoruba broads, allow Igbos celebrate this one..

No evil comments. Pls! 🙏🙏🙏

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Neckpresser101: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Anambra the neck pressing state of af0njas cheesy

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Bobloco: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Nigeria when the only time you will touch your wall switch is to turn off your 24/7 electric bulb to go to bed.

That time will surely come but it won't happen under this calamitous Tinubu's regime

22 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by chopnaira: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Neckpresser101:
The only neck you are pressing is yours.

The below company in Ogun state has been manufacturing smart meters for the past 6 years.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Neckpresser101: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
chopnaira:

The below company in Ogun state has been manufacturing smart meters for the past 6 years.

Explanation don kee this one grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by chopnaira: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Explanation don kee this one grin

That's your problem grin

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by OneCandleAway(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
chopnaira:

There's scarcity right now. So more competition is allowed. I was told no meter till February

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by chopnaira: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Neckpresser101:

OneCandleAway:

There's scarcity right now. So more competition is allowed. I was told no meter till February
That's good but tell your brother that he is only pressing his own neck.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by OneCandleAway(f): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
chopnaira:

That's good but tell your brother that he is only pressing his own neck.

I'm not even igbo. Do you know the cost of meter now? Installation is separate fee.

You all will be acting as if we are not living and spending in this Nigeria. So because I'm yoruba I can't criticise the govt especially when policies don't favour me

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by skyman200(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mind you that the meter is the best in Nigeria,it doesn't consume much,I'm currently using it, wonderful prepared meter.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by demsy21(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Please, how do you know about this? I'm asking because we applied for prepaid meters for over 4 months ago now, nothing. It's Ibedc disco.

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Neckpresser101:
them fear that state pass any state in the south east,them they see anambra for their dream

17 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Bestmanfornow: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
chopnaira:

We are not talking of assembly plant, be patient and watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAmi7Udfp0?si=J2dKxKsbEeWAe-5f

7 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Unbiased1: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Shetimma, Soludo, Others, Commission Meter Manufacturing Company In Oraifite

Nigeria's Vice President, Senator Kashim Shetimma has commissioned an electric energy metre manufacturing factory built by Advanced Energy Management Solution Ltd, AEMSL in Oraifite, Ekwusigo Council Area of Anambra State.

Governor Chukwuma Soludo who received the Vice President at the Chinua Achebe International Airport, Umueri earlier in the day, accompanied him to the factory commissioning ceremony.

Owing to the enabling environment being created by the Soludo-led administration, the commissioning of the electric meter manufacturing company in Oraifite is a big boon to Anambra state as it can lead to numerous benefits.

With the increased demand for electricity across the state, having such a company that produces electric meters can help meet the demand and also provide job opportunities to the people in Anambra state and beyond.

Performing the commissioning ceremony, the Vice President who lauded the development strides of the Soludo-led government in the state, especially in helping to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive, expressed optimism that the factory will stimulate the economy of not just the state but the entire country.

On his part, Governor Soludo hopes the Vice President's visit to the state strengthens the synergy between the State and the federal government, leading to better cooperation on issues of mutual interest, such as security, environment, education, and healthcare; a relationship that could also help Anambra State secure more federal funding for its programmes and initiatives.

During the visit, the Vice President also commissioned Ijele FM radio station and flagged-off the third phase of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation Housing Scheme, as well as witnessed the distribution of palliatives to widows' cooperative society.

Symbolic presentation of house keys to select-widows by the Foundation also featured during the ceremony attended by Anambra State Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim, Secretary to the State Government, Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, Chief of Staff to Governor Soludo, Mr. Ernest Ezeajughi, National, State House Assemblies and House of Representatives members, among others.

Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAmi7Udfp0?si=Kg5US0T0Jgp8fOrh

Light of the nation no dey disappoint. God bless Anambra.

15 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Againstallodds: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I'm currently experiencing that. Light in my area is 247 with some few breaks that last very few minutes.

4 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
That time will never come. Nigeria would have broken up into 6 countries.

2 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by OneCandleAway(f): 1:36am On Dec 01, 2023
demsy21:

Please, how do you know about this? I'm asking because we applied for prepaid meters for over 4 months ago now, nothing. It's Ibedc disco.

In ikeja electric they said no meter to ending of January/February. I also wanted to get extra meter but that's what I was told. So likely you should follow that timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by chopnaira: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

We are not talking of assembly plant, be patient and watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAmi7Udfp0?si=J2dKxKsbEeWAe-5f
Dey deceive yourself. All solid state devices in Nigeria are assembled.

6 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:22am On Dec 01, 2023
Forking negro slaves with a yt master

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by AcademicWriter: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Very good. Every house must have a prepaid meter so we don't pay for darkness..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.