Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month (18909 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu's Trial To November 14 / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Rights Suit To November 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Bobloco: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
The Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned the hearing of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, till next month.

The decision of the Supreme Court was disclosed in a tweet by Kanu’s Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor.

Tweeting, Ejimakor wrote: Sadly, the Supreme Court has adjourned the #MNK appeal hearing to next month.”

The secessionist had on November 3, 2022, filed an appeal at the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal’s ruling halting his release from the DSS custody.

Kalu appealed against the 28 October, 2022 decision of the Court of Appeal, which stayed the execution of its earlier order acquitting him of all charges and directing his release from the custody of the secret police.

Prior to the hearing, Kanu’s Special Counsel had urged the Supreme Court to ensure justice in the trial of the IPOB leader, stressing that his matter should end today.

Many prominent Igbo leaders, as well as the Ohanaeze Ndigbo have been clamouring for Kanu’s release before President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure ends in one month time, precisely, May 29, 2023.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/27/biafra-supreme-court-adjourns-nnamdi-kanus-trial-till-next-month/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Xscape1993(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nothing will ever surprise me in this APC government anymore. What have we not heard or seen in this agberocratic and toutractic government? It is only in Nigeria that agberos and touts are forcing themselves on educated people.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Ceenachi: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
I have not seen any autopilot or woto woto Ndi government in exile here

I thought some people have sack ejiofor from representing MNK grin

Anyone who is surprised by these adjournment do not really understand how the game works...
The Buhari led fed govt have no intention of actually trying MNK. The idea is basically to keep him incarcerated, reduce him influence and impact, until Buhari leaves office. By May 11th, the actual hearing will commence and there's probably be another adjournment to now pass judgement, which may also come after May 29th, when Buhari hands over.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by TemplarLandry: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
I just like this Kanu guy.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by mymadam(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Just as expected 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by tamdun: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Till kingdom come grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by goodnessme1(f): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nigeria government running away from their own court.

If you claims to have all the evidences against him,why convince him.

But because he's innocent of all charges,you will keep running.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by loosecanon50(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
I've never seen a country who practice selective justice like Nigeria...especially against south easterners.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ceenachi:

Anyone who is surprised by these adjournment do not really understand how the game works...
The Buhari led fed govt have no intention of actually trying MNK. The idea is basically to keep him incarcerated, reduce him influence and impact, until Buhari leaves office. By May 11th, the actual hearing will commence and there's probably be another adjournment to now pass judgement, which may also come after May 29th, when Buhari hands over.

I see the points you're making, but the subtext to this is that the Nigerian judiciary is not independent and there's no rule of law!

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by gidgiddy: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
The Nigerian legal system and its endless adjournments

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
I've never seen a country who practice selective justice like Nigeria...especially against south easterners.

Every day, my position on the need for Igboland to secede from Nigeria keeps on getting justified!

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by ezegold4we: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Supreme coward not Court

17 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by meolaniyi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Those who are jubilating over the impunity of this APC government are not worthy of living

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by meolaniyi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ceenachi:

The Buhari led fed govt have no intention of actually trying MNK. The idea is basically to keep him incarcerated, reduce him influencimpact, until Buhari leaves office. By May 11th, the actual hearing will commence and there's probably be another adjournment to now pass judgement, which may also come after May 29th, when Buhari hands over.
you seem shameless. You are divided by your oppressor but you keep jubilating

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by loosecanon50(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Every day, my position on the need for Igboland to secede from Nigeria keeps on getting justified!

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED!

God bless you

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Houseontherock1: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
It's not unexpected. However, I think going our separate ways will be good for everyone.

Modified: Stop quoting me abeg! What stops us from having our own Oduduwa nation if the Igbos want Biafra? It's not a bad idea

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Sitwalkstand: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tactical move. so Buhari will be closer to leaving office.

They want next government to inherit that problem

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Coleskilo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Omo
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
madridguy:
Supreme Court will adjourn the case again. Kanu and his IPOB boys don mess with the wrong country cheesy
Government na your mate ?
The man who saw tomorrow.
Na man you be.
You predicted it perfectly right ✅️ ✅️

This animalistic bastard and swine will die in prison for all the innocent lives of Nigerians he caused to die.
He will die as an animal he referred Nigerians to.

Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

Kingspower:
He who kills with gun must die by gun......thus says the Lord.
JAMO84:
He die there
So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

Flier:
The face of the blood sucking demon

You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

stanluiz:
That lady death is still paining me anytime I remember about it cry

Rest in peace Miracle chinonso Nwobodo. May the Almighty God console your family.

E no better for nnamdi kanu , ipob and their fellow members and bingos.

They will experience death , sorrow , pain and agony in one way or the other.
AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

bizzibodi:

Good writeup.
Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

Jones4190:
KANU is a terrorist
Every sane person knows that.

We Rise.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Podatti is coming

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
National interest is sancrosant.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Billionaire2: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
After God, Government, then Money ….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Skyehigher1: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Okay
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Make una no adjourn and detain that guy man till Tinubu finish tenure o! tongue

Well, they better be taking good care of him!

Cos if that man kpai for there... Hmmm... I just dey laff!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Cassandraloius: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
I really pity this man, they will be Adjourning his trial till he gets old there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Rebuker(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Very unnecessary but na dem sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Mickykarim: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/27/biafra-supreme-court-adjourns-nnamdi-kanus-trial-till-next-month/

THE ipob biafraudulent GOAT STILL ROTS AWAY IN THE GULAG WHERE HE RIGHTLY BELONG.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
What date of next month?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month by Skillsnigeria: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Motorcycle, Car in Umahi’s Convoy Crash, Kill Three In Ebonyi / Modified / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.