Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Does Anyone Know - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does Anyone Know (831 Views)

Does Anyone Ride A Bicycle To Work Out Of Choice In Nigeria? / Pls Does Anyone Know Anything About Real Global Concept's Recruitment At No 18A / Does Anyone Know How To Become A Football Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know by sojay(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2007
does anyone know if the list of the beneficiaries of the carringtonheritage scholarship is out.i did the interview in abuja about a month ago
Re: Does Anyone Know by frankson(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2007
Are you sure the Stuff is not a fraud in disguise. I also did the interview at Abuja but i have condotioned my mind that anything can happen. The way am seeing this people, Its like the programme is just to syphon money from people because what they said after the interview was that they will get back to us in the next two weeks.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Real Asap Beverely Hills Hotel Vacancies! / Capm/pmp Training Courses / Ccnp New Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.