Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Text Books On Cfa Pls! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Text Books On Cfa Pls! (826 Views)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Books On Cfa Pls! by wyt(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2007
pls can someone in the house help mw with CFA exam tips. how can i get materials for the exam? i mean text books and pst question papers.
Re: Text Books On Cfa Pls! by rabit007: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2007
what does cfa means.anyways,u can use google to search and some p2p file sharing software
Re: Text Books On Cfa Pls! by shadoghale(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2007
Please what level are you on now, If Level 1, that means that you are for the 2008 Exams. then your exam fees will take care of the books, it's pay and they ship all the books you need to your house address.

On past questions check www.analystnotes.com, an indian showed me this site that he paid about USD$ 99 and he got over 5000 past questions, and or google up for CFA questions.

Good luck
Re: Text Books On Cfa Pls! by wyt(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ last poster
thank you for ur usuful reply to my request, u will never seek and fail to find,
may Good God bless you real Good.

thanks a million
Re: Text Books On Cfa Pls! by wyt(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2007
one more question please, what result do they need from me when i want to enroll?
do they need transcrpt or just statement of result or what?
thanks to all responders

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Hacker / Nipr Lectures For Dec 08 Exam / Telecommunications Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.