Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Career In Cybersecurity - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Career In Cybersecurity (370 Views)

Should I Go For Cybersecurity Or Computer Science? / Whats The Expectant Salary For A Cybersecurity Software Engineer / To Be a Whiz In Cybersecurity, Where Do I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career In Cybersecurity by Ozzyk(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hi Nairalanders I am civil servant but I've taken deep interest in switching career to Tech (cybersecurity) I had started taking lessons few weeks back after completing Python
I want to ask is this career really lucrative in Nigeria and what's the average pay in Nigeria
Is it better to stay back in Nigeria and work remotely or I should relocate after abroad after getting my certificate
Am just curious
Re: Career In Cybersecurity by excess4luv: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Okada stop me here I don reach destination.
Re: Career In Cybersecurity by truthCoder: 5:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Ozzyk:
Hi Nairalanders I am civil servant but I've taken deep interest in switching career to Tech (cybersecurity) I had started taking lessons few weeks back after completing Python
I want to ask is this career really lucrative in Nigeria and what's the average pay in Nigeria
Is it better to stay back in Nigeria and work remotely or I should relocate after abroad after getting my certificate
Am just curious

Who told you that you have completed Python?

Are you motivated by salaries or by passion?

If you dont get a job, can you create solutions with your skills?

Who is issuing your certification? MIT? Your certificates mean nothing. The fact that you attended trainings mean nothing. What can you do and what have you done means everything.

Dont relocate abroad to look for job without proper authorization to work. Get a remote job first. You can then consider traveling.

If you have a lot of savings, take a month leave and travel to the country of your choice to see how life is first. The best education is traveling. Try to see how easy it is to get jobs first You can now decide if you want to relocate or not.

Dont leave your civil servant job before you get another better source of income.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Shit - Chakra Ui / Let's Learn Python From Scratch In 2024 / ,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.