Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc (17989 Views)

Femi Otedola Sells His Shares In Transcorp / Femi Otedola Acquires 5.52% Of Transcorp Plc / Stock Market Review For Last Week: TRANSCORP Plc In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobicove:
The battle for the soul of Transcorp has begun.

Anyway I hope this will have a positive impact on the shares so I can cash out big time grin

which battle be that?
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
wman:
The battle between Elumelu and Otedola is on.

how is it a battle?

1 Like

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
chigator2:
What are they even having bidding wars over transcorp plc. What is in the company ?

what makes you think it is a bidding war?

1 Like

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Otedola acquired shares in Transcorp
Now, Elumelu has acquired.

Elumelu didnt "acquire" per se. the headline is just being sensational. it will interest you to note that Tony has been the one running Transcorp all this while under his holding company.

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by nedekid: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
chigator2:
What are they even having bidding wars over transcorp plc. What is in the company ?
Something must be there..
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by airsaylongcome: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
God1000:
Good for him, Tony Elumelu is truly a wonderful entrepreneur, a go-getter.

I dream big like this man

Man loves the spotlight too much. Not a good thing for successful businessmen given that they sometimes have to be ruthless. During the elections, SPV were projected as "bad". Now everyone knows that HHH is an SPV. Ammo for use in future combat. TẸ needs to stop this limelight hugging and focus on being a business man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by airsaylongcome: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
chigator2:

Pump and dump

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by worried222: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
MeekGram7:

This just shows your stupidity to its highest peak
You are the foolish one who’s praying and wishing for God to bless him with 100million dollars.
Go and meet devil, she is the one that can answer such foolish prayer.😆
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by Kobicove(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
lexy2014:

which battle be that?

Did you not hear that Femi Otedola bought a sizeable chunk in the company last week and now Elumelu has increased his stake in the company.

Whoever has the highest stake controls the company!

1 Like

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by Squirrel1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
God I don't have a father like Elumelu.

But please make me an Elumelu to My children and parents and siblings.

Amen
Amen
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by gbajeboy: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Boss moves. Its nothing personal, thats what business is grin grin
BigDawsNet:
Elumelu and Otedola should be calming down...

I dont want both of them to drag dis thing...

I'm coming..

1 Like

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by tishbite42: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
bizhop01:

You speak like Idiot, I'm too busy to quote someone like you
Get a life
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobicove:

Did you not hear that Femi Otedola bought a sizeable chunk in the company last week and now Elumelu has increased his stake in the company.

Whoever has the highest stake controls the company!

is it the same Transcorp that tony elumelu has been running for like how many years now?
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by Tonytonex(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by Tonytonex(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Nice one. These guys are making great deals and investments.

As you make plans, deals and investment here on Earth, do yourself good to make the most important Investment in life. The investment that will give you Eternal life in heaven and guarantee your soul in Eternity.
That investment is the Salvation of your soul. It is only available and possible by Surrendering your life genuiely to JESUS CHRIST.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by valicious1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
bizhop01:

Elumelu is not Igbo
You no get sense. Elumelu is pure Igbo. We are from the same LGA and you will be a b@stard if you say I'm not Igbo.
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by pheonixdld2(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tony elumelu UBA holding owned the highest single share in Transcorp and has been managing that transcorp for years now. Billionaire Otedola just recently bought up just a bit above 5% and which is barely half of what Tony owns both in UBA holding and Heir holding, He just moved his shares from UBA holding to Heirs and bought some more to consolidate his interest and stake which therefore still makes him the highest shareholder @ a whooping 25%. We don't know what Otedola intentions are for now....but its best by Tony to act on side of caution by making sure his stake at transcorp remains more than double what otedola owns.
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by winterfell007(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
valicious1:

You no get sense. Elumelu is pure Igbo. We are from the same LGA and you will be a b@stard if you say I'm not Igbo.

Why you dey follow all these idiots dey argue. Let them live in their delusion

1 Like

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by valicious1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
pheonixdld2:
Tony elumelu UBA holding owned the highest single share in Transcorp and has been managing that transcorp for years now. Billionaire Otedola just recently bought up just a bit above 5% and which is barely half of what Tony owns both in UBA holding and Heir holding, He just moved his shares from UBA holding to Heirs and bought some more to consolidate his interest and stake which therefore still makes him the highest shareholder @ a whooping 25%. We don't know what Otedola intentions are for now....but its best by Tony to act on side of caution by making sure his stake at transcorp remains more than double what otedola owns.

Otedola was just testing the waters with what you term a meager acquisition. He had way more dangerous motives up his sleeves, he was probably observing Elumelu's counter action before he ( odetola) brings out his full war chest.
Elumelu knows the game , and trust me the last hasn't been heard of him cos otedola would still react in the long run, which Elumelu would still counter with more superior measures.

Transcorp is goldmine and elumelu won't give up control just like that

1 Like

Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by blacksam01: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
God1000:
Good for him, Tony Elumelu is truly a wonderful entrepreneur, a go-getter.

I dream big like this man

which yeye enterprenuer..wetin ein create..which business aside the bank they formed together...

all the monies ge stole from.bank in his days..why has he not started something else..?

abeg shift jorrr..buying into something someone else worked hard to establish...

no b someone start flutterwave..?
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by bizhop01: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
valicious1:

Is your useless father that has no sense, because he supposed to wear condom to avoid producing another idiot like him.
I don't blame you because I'm very sure that you can't develop such bitterness and foolishness on your own it's 100% run in blood, beside who cares where lifeless maniac like you came from.
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by caracas: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Buhari is a former Head of State and 2-Term President.
Ordinary 1 term, no one from your side don see.
Useless slaves.
You wey your ppl don see millions of terms how market?una dey rule igbos dey record successes day by day…abeg na who term help?
grin
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by Forumobserver12(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Manny21:
Otedola v Elumelu. Before you know now my people will start saying Yoruba v Ibo. The fact remains that the average Nigerian does not care about where you came from. We all mingle together at our schools and workplaces. We are co-tenants, co-workers, co-religious devotees. Until the politicians introduce religious war into their politics to score cheap political points.

You can say that again, I doubt the likes of Femi Otedola and Tony Elumelu really care about tribes in their business dealings?

Nairalander tribalist should understand that hate and tribalism can never lead them anywhere, our destiny helper could be a man from that same tribe they hate soo much...
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Pump and dump
grin grin grin grin
Wise Nigga.

The 1st spike of March 29th 2023, is akin to using one foot to test the waters. Just see that sexy spike within the 1st to 3rd week of April.

It's damn too sexy. Right?
Re: Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc by MeekGram7(m): 2:59am On May 02, 2023
worried222:

You are the foolish one who’s praying and wishing for God to bless him with 100million dollars.
Go and meet devil, she is the one that can answer such foolish prayer.😆

Truly there’s no point trying to make things clear to daft people 🤦🤦 your stupidity na follow come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Invest Effectively! / I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) / Oriflame Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.