Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G (2626 Views)

UK Used Iphone XR Or 8+? / Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by constance500: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Good evening nlanders..

I'm trying to get a good phone between the range of 120 - 150.. Iphone xr and Google pixel 4xl were my main options.. But the thing is, I'm not really an iPhone person, I most preferred the 4xl but I was let down when I found out that it doesn't have a fingerprint sensor..I found out about the pixel 4a 5g that has fingerprint and 5g advantage but 4xl is what I really wanted.

I have seen a lot of good review about the 4a 5g and 4xl device on the internet but are there any of these phone users on here who can shed more light on this.. I'll most appreciate cos I want to bank on this phone.

I need more suggestions on good devices I can get between the range of 120-150.. New or used.
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Billionaire2: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Get the iPhone XR .. & get used to iPhone.. it isn’t just a phone it’s an experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Flora2Sweet: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
If you're a gamer, go for the Pixel ...iphone is overrated... na only camera e carry... i use iphone11 pro and samsung A20 cus i love games alot

4 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by dickson2000(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Google Pixel 4XL for sale
64gb
Black
Comes with a pouch and new screen guard
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by CartelKenneth: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Go for iPhone and have peace of mind anything android run for your lifeooo

2 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by visaclick: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Billionaire2:
Get the iPhone XR .. & get used to iPhone.. it isn’t just a phone it’s an experience.
they won’t understand how much of an experience ios is. Honestly it’s no longer a competition iphone is way way over android. Water resistance, Esim, functionality etc iphones are the best.

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by udemzyudex(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
If you're a gamer, go for the Pixel ...iphone is overrated... na only camera e carry... i use iphone11 pro and samsung A20 cus i love games alot

Stop it,stop saying iphone is overrated.

I use Android,I've never used iphone before cos I don't really fancy it but iphone is not overrated,in term of flexibility you can give it to android.
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by udemzyudex(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Stop posting nonsense online pls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by CartelKenneth: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
udemzyudex:

Stop posting nonsense online pls.

Are u okay is iPhone not the best ? Which android phone even comes close to iPhone sef?
All those their useless hanging trash with their yeye basic weird software

iPhone is kning abeg if u have money u will buy iPhone 12 Pro Max today today
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by udemzyudex(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Are u okay is iPhone not the best ? Which android phone even comes close to iPhone sef?

The annoying thing about people like you is that you compare Tecno spark 4 with iphone, forgetting that some of the phones you use to do comparison are midrange phones or low entry phones but all iphones are flagship.

Na waste of time engaging you cos I already know your type of person.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by popweezy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
udemzyudex:

The annoying thing about people like you is that you compare Tecno spark 4 with iphone, forgetting that some of the phones you use to do comparison are midrange phones or low entry phones but all iphones are flagship.

Thank you! ... I for vex 4 you if you'd engaged in any argument with that ignoramus.. Leave ham make e dey wallow for him ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Bintdawood(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wia una dey see this kain money dey buy phone😕😕😕
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by CartelKenneth: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
udemzyudex:

iPhone is sha the Best

That’s my own
If you look around, almost everybody is switching to an iPhone
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by falcon01: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
visaclick:
they won’t understand how much of an experience ios is. Honestly it’s no longer a competition iphone is way way over android. Water resistance, Esim, functionality etc iphones are the best.
water resistance? Esim? Functionality? Are your for real?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by TheOldGods: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
falcon01:
water resistance? Esim? Functionality? Are your for real?
😂😂😂 some people are just dumb.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
constance500:
Good evening nlanders.

I'm trying to get a good phone between the range of 120 - 150. Iphone Xr and Google Pixel 4xl were my main options. But the thing is, I'm not an iPhone person, I most preferred the 4xl but I was let down when I found out that it doesn't have a fingerprint sensor.

I have seen a lot of good reviews about the 4xl device on the internet but are there any 4xl users on here who can shed more light on this.. I'll most appreciate cos I want to bank on this phone.

I need more suggestions on good devices I can get between the range of 120-150. New or used.

Buy 4a 5G or 6A from

Aliexpress. The pixel will never let you down

Pixel 3 camera still face off with iPhone Xr you can check gsmarena.

Check youtube on review of iPhone 14vspixel7 vs sammy23 you will appreciate pixel.

IPhone is trash ♻️

9 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by chariisGRACE(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
constance500:
Good evening nlanders..

I'm trying to get a good phone between the range of 120 - 150.. Iphone xr and Google pixel 4xl were my main options.. But the thing is, I'm not really an iPhone person, I most preferred the 4xl but I was let down when I found out that it doesn't have a fingerprint sensor..

I have seen a lot of good review about the 4xl device on the internet but are there any 4xl users on here who can shed more light on this.. I'll most appreciate cos I want to bank on this phone.

I need more suggestions on good devices I can get between the range of 120-150.. New or used.

The Pixel is better in every aspect. Even the camera is not left out.

Pick the Pixel.

6 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by chariisGRACE(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Flora2Sweet:

The XR is no match to the Pixel in terms of Camera. The Pixel is the superior.

6 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by chariisGRACE(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
CartelKenneth:

You sound like someone who left an Item S15 for an iPhone.

Concerning the topic at hand, you should also understand that the iPhone is no match for the Pixel. The Pixel 4XL is the superior device here.

2 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Zieus: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2023
How I wish nairaland has the option of using VN to comment, some people nor really Sabi anything concerning phones, people dey say esim and the rest, transsion don really finish Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Zieus: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
😂😂😂 some people are just dumb.

Very very dumb aswear
Una better stop using entry level phone, and switch to flagship

4 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2023
you will just open your dirty mouth wide to spew nonsense, you are comparing the almighty pixel with overated, boring iPhone? Fanatics.
CartelKenneth:

4 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by sunshineV(f): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2023
someone said iphone is better because it support esim?🤣🤣🤣💔

4 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Zieus: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2023
sunshineV:
someone said iphone is better because it support esim?🤣🤣🤣💔

I laughed ehn
Esim kwa, him still say water resistant 😅😅😅

5 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by 23jerryking(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
CartelKenneth:

You know very little bro. Get an iPhone 14 pro max and a Samsung galaxy s23 ultra and compare the two. You guys worship iPhone like another god but only know about tecno and infinix when it comes to Android.

7 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by Chaser1998: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Abeg how much person fit get iPhone XR uk
Use?
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Lmao 😂😂
This one has been using low budget to mid range Tecno phones and then assumes all android phones hang and are trash, bro spend money on a flagship Samsung, Xiaomi or Google phone and you’ll see that it’s what you actually typed that’s trash, and not android phones

5 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
visaclick:
Lmao 😂 😂 That water resistance that you are talking about actually started with an a Motorola android phone… but was popularized by Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, years before your iPhones had it, or is it AMOLED screen or wireless charging… lol you iPhone users don’t know anything about phones

3 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by CartelKenneth: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
PhenomenalMorgan:

Lmao 😂😂
This one has been using low budget to mid range Tecno phones and then assumes all android phones hang and are trash, bro spend money on a flagship Samsung, Xiaomi or Google phone and you’ll see that it’s what you actually typed that’s trash, and not android phones

Bro I can’t spend pass 40k on android phone it’s not worth it abeg
But I can spend 4 million on iPhone it’s the best
Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by 23jerryking(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
CartelKenneth:

You shouldn't even be on this thread. Clearly you know nothing about phones. Have you used an iPhone before? What do you think it has that other phones don't? Let's even start from there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by sunshineV(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zieus:

I laughed ehn
Esim kwa, him still say water resistant 😅😅😅
water resistant?🤣🤣 him for say widget and control center😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G by sunshineV(f): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
CartelKenneth:

my mind is telling me this guy don't own an iphone🤣🤣 he just borrows from iphone owners and take some pictures then go home and dwell in his imaginations😂😂😂 imaginations wan kill baba 🤣🤣

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: I Got Duped By A Nairalander / Brand New Sg Ghain V15, 64gig Rom, 4gig Ram, Facial Unlock, 37k / Low Budget,high Specs Phone? New Infinix Hot 8 Goes For #35000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.