Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Can I Get The Support Of A Financial Service For My New Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get The Support Of A Financial Service For My New Business? (209 Views)

Nigerian Startup Canza Raise $3.27M To Offer Crypto Financial Service In Nigeria / How To Lodge A Complaint Against A Financial Institution In Nigeria / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Support Of A Financial Service For My New Business? by roxguy: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
I have contacted some credit companies, and their requirement says I must provide at least 6 month bank statement of my business meaning I should have been in business already. I don't have any to access their loans but I have a solid business plan that will enable me pay back without defaulting.

These don't give loan to early stage business because they know the risk involved. And I understand that too. But what if the business is successful?

They don't ask for business plans from early stage business owners. The way they do is that they have to follow their requirment like the 6 month bank statement.They don't allow the room for asking for the business plan of early stage business owners to see if it's worth financing their buiness.

With my business plan, I can argue that there is very less to to no risk involved. Else does anyone know which financial institutions may be ready to evaluate my business plan to consider me for a loan?

I really don't mind debt or equity means of financing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Zoom Account On Mobile / How To Build A Billion-dollar Business: Lessons From The World's Most Successful / Fluke 393 Fc True-rms Clamp Meter Cat Iii 1500 V With Iflex for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.