Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer (1452 Views)

Help: Background Color Not Showing In Internet Explorer / How Can One Get Page Info On Internet Explorer / Microsoft To Replace Internet Explorer With New, Streamlined Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer by tundejj: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2007
Hi everybody here,

I use swishmax (animated software) to creat an animated banner ad and link it to a particular website on my website, after uploading, the banner was show and working perfectly on mozilla firefox, but doesnt show and not work on the internet explorer. please what can i do to make it show and work on internet explorer. this is the website (www.nairakobo.com), u can check it yourself to see exactly what am talking about, browse it with mozilla firefox, the fortune and class banner ad is shown and work perfectly, but doesnt show and not work on the internet .

thx.
Re: Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer by tomX1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hi @Poster,
I' use swish max too and it works wonderfully with iexplore (well it used to before all these issues with Adobe aquireing Macromedia). The Problem might be that the using browser commands in swish max to launch your links might not work any more on iexplorer because of compatibility issues with the adobe flash pluggins for iexplorer.
Goodnews. Swish max supports Java script. Simply embeb the code to run your links or command in your swish movie using java scripts instate of the ussual broser commands. This will gaurantee that it works on all browsers (at least all browsers that support Java script; which is practically all of them ,I think).

(1) (Reply)

Pls! Help With This C++ Program / Sql For Joing 3 Tables In My Databse / Stellar.org’s Nigerian Coming Could Kickstart A Payments Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.