Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) (26129 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Johans2023: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
wunmi590:

I hardly respond to stupid mention, but I will give you the attention you deserve...

Nobody forces them to join the army, they willingly joined and they must do their job, if you are part of the people who are running from your job, is either you are not competent enough and uou entered through the back door, while people who are competent are ommited...

So now you can now get out from my mention...
with this your name, I believe you are from the most coward tribe in Nigeria. Coward like you will pee at the hearing of the sound of AK 47 rifle.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
May 29 I plan to drink and celebrate. This man show us pepper. I must celebrate by God's grace
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Regular officer material
chloedogie:
Once a soldier always a soldier. See as shoulders square like ruler. Military no be play play.

There is a colleague of mine that was once a royal naval officer here in the UK. When he's walking around the office, you just have to love his stature. Trousers go just pam for him body with other clothes. Damn straight bloke
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
The Royal Naval college is not a joke bro
chloedogie:
Once a soldier always a soldier. See as shoulders square like ruler. Military no be play play.

There is a colleague of mine that was once a royal naval officer here in the UK. When he's walking around the office, you just have to love his stature. Trousers go just pam for him body with other clothes. Damn straight bloke
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Have you been to the NE? Is anything of your family member serving in thr armed forces? You just talk rubbish everytime about the military. Go to the NE and confirm if the story you read about NA or Armed forces are true. Bloody civilian!
wunmi590:

Such a beautiful sight to behold, but push those army's to sambisa, you will see them running πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ from pillar to post, to influence their posting.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Buhari has done well for military and in infrastructure areas.
Ellasure:
buhari is in love with the military because he made his all in the military.

the military wishes him well in full retirement
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na Head of state handshake you see so oh. I was expecting Buhari to salute him then I realised Buhari is currently Head of state
iLoveYouToo:
I saw Gowon too, these days e dey vex me sef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lol lol lol
From the model of dressing you should know the parade belongs to the army and not armed forces. It's Army thing oh. If you watch the whole video on YouTube, you'd understand better. Na Army parade
Benwems:
Why is this guy (the chief of army staff) on the left standing next to Buhari when then next guy to him is the chief of Air Force staff who ideally is senior to him in rank. I feel the most senior officers is supposed to stand next to buhari which the chief of army isn’t because the chiefs of naval and air force staff are present. Anybody with knowledge kindly share!!
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na the real salute be that oga! Na them Buhari and Co really do the army work no be them these ones wey dey sit down for office
Chucks13:
This man show Nigerian shege, buhari you really goofed sir.

Even your salute sef no correct wey you dey salute like say you dey wave your hand.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by chloedogie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
crossbreedwears:
The Royal Naval college is not a joke bro

You can tell from his stature that he's gone through trainings. Rigorous ones. At 57, he's very straight with his spinal cord pointing to the north unlike kids bending like camels.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by GABRIEL6036: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
I was there 😎😎😎
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by ZikCute101: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ruthless General
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Fortruth: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Yeye man. A former military head of state who is so docile, dormant and passive in the discharge of his executive functions. Bubu will go down history as the worst president Nigeria ever had. We can't wait to slam the presidential door against him come May 29th. We are eager to see his back. Insecurity is now at its highest. Insurgents are now having a field day, operating with reckless abandon.

Guy that is not the real Buhari... That is just one Sudanese that is having fun with photo ops. How can a President with all the crisis happening you only see him in photos.

Did you see his meeting with Orji Kalu and the Toyish paper certificate hand written he gave Kalu LOL?

The way Foreign interest groups continue to milk Africa because of our stupidity is sad.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Mitchy49(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fortruth:

Guy that is not the real Buhari... That is just one Sudanese that is having fun with photo ops. How can a President with all the crisis happening you only see him in photos.

Did you see his meeting with Orji Kalu and the Toyish paper certificate hand written he gave Kalu LOL?

The way Foreign interest groups continue to milk Africa because of our stupidity is sad.

Really saddening to say the least

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Benwems(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Johans2023:
service seniority. The army as an institution senior the other two, likewise the navy senior the air force.
Even their sitting arrangements in Aso villa is by service seniority.

So a major general is higher/senior to a Air Marshal?
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 4:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Wow! Is he still in service at 57??
chloedogie:

You can tell from his stature that he's gone through trainings. Rigorous ones. At 57, he's very straight with his spinal cord pointing to the north unlike kids bending like camels.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2023
Still couldn't defeat Boko haram and under his nose Fulani killer herdsmen are on rampage.

Ex military grin grin
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by chloedogie(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Wow! Is he still in service at 57??

No left service abut fifteen years ago
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Johans2023: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Benwems:

So a major general is higher/senior to a Air Marshal?
I said service seniority.
1) Army
2) Navy
3) Air force
By the way, where did you see a major General? Majo general can never senior air marshal.
Lieutenant general is equivalent to Air marshall.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by OyinO: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Jubril

Nothing like Jubril. You people fooled us once but can't fool us again. Jubril my foot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
That means he did not serve that long...
chloedogie:

No left service abut fifteen years ago
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by chloedogie(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
crossbreedwears:
That means he did not serve that long...

He got in at either 17 or 18. Pretty very early in life. He did quite some years.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Benwems(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Johans2023:
I said service seniority.
1) Army
2) Navy
3) Air force
By the way, where did you see a major General? Majo general can never senior air marshal.
Lieutenant general is equivalent to Air marshall.

Chief of Army Staff: Lieutenant General
Chief of Air Force staff: Air Marshall

But the Air Marshall was commissioned before the Lieutenant General into the Armed forces.

In the above case, who is senior. Thank you.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Johans2023: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Benwems:

Chief of Army Staff: Lieutenant General
Chief of Air Force staff: Air Marshall

But the Air Marshall was commissioned before the Lieutenant General into the Armed forces.

In the above case, who is senior. Thank you.
the Chief of Air staff is the most senior.
But army always tried to claim seniority because the army was formed before the air force. This is the issues that happens to the Buratai and Sadique Baba. SB Abubbakar senior Buratai by number but Buratai always try to claim seniority, that was number one thing that hindders the fight against Boko Haram.
Buratai instead of calling his senior SB Abubbakar with respect he will want to order junior officers from the air force for deployment of fighters aircraft, when sadique had about it he ordered all commanders not to release aircraft for any mission without hearing from him ( SB Abubbakar) and the Chief of Army staff ( Buratai) is feeling to big to call sadique for permission to use the aircraft for a mission.
Sitting arrangements is only according to service seniority.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Benwems(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Johans2023:
the Chief of Air staff is the most senior.
But army always tried to claim seniority because the army was formed before the air force. This is the issues that happens to the Buratai and Sadique Baba. SB Abubbakar senior Buratai by number but Buratai always try to claim seniority, that was number one thing that hindders the fight against Boko Haram.
Buratai instead of calling his senior SB Abubbakar with respect he will want to order junior officers from the air force for deployment of fighters aircraft, when sadique had about it he ordered all commanders not to release aircraft for any mission without hearing from him ( SB Abubbakar) and the Chief of Army staff ( Buratai) is feeling to big to call sadique for permission to use the aircraft for a mission.
Sitting arrangements is only according to service seniority.

Thank you. I also noticed that Buratai also sat next to CDS oluwasakin instead of Sadiq who was senior. Thanks for the information.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by Jacks14: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin
Godons1:

But them don defeat Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist. grin
Re: President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Alright. If i come this life again, I would love to attend Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
chloedogie:

He got in at either 17 or 18. Pretty very early in life. He did quite some years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State / Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.