Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience (16208 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Anonymoususher: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
I had this senior in ss3 (I was in jss2) that hated me so much. Like this guy would flog me for no reason. I think he was the Labour prefect then and always gave me the hardest job. I was still very little then but well known by most teachers because my dad was the PTA chairman in our school. Teachers hardly flogged me, most of the perfects didn't have that time but seems like that dude took a special interest in me and was always bullying and beating me.

Fast forward to several years later, I was already in my 4th year In school waiting to enter my final year, this dude I saw him among students processing their registration. He just secured admission into year one and held his files like a newbie.

I saw him and was surprised. Ahhh no be senior KC be that, I told my friends.

He saw me and we exchanged greetings. This time not as junior and senior but in a guy guy level. He told me he was trying to complete his registration and I had to teach him how to boycott some processes to speed up things (sorting cos that school if u follow protocol u fit die).

We related well, no harsh feelings, no payback, back then we reasoned like kids so I didn't used that against him because life can happen to anyone.

It's been 8yrs since I graduated and served but with covid and ASUU palava I think he should either be in his final year now or currently serving

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Streetmovement(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
Samantha124:
During my junior year in high school my mom hired this other guy who was doing his senior year to walk together with me to school every morning, constantly come to check on me during break time, and to walk me back home after school.

My mom didn't even tell me about the guy until one morning I finished my breakfast and she told that there was someone waiting for me outside.

It was so embarrassing it felt like I had a bodyguard and this guy was not helping matters... During break time he'd come with his friends to the junior class to check on me... My friends would tease me and say that I've got a bodyguard.

Even when he had to stay behind after school to study, he'd make sure to walk me home with his friends and return back to school after making sure that I got home safely.

My home was not even that far from school.

If he couldn't make it to school, he'd ask his friends to fetch me and walk me home after school.

I tried talking to Mom about it and told her that I didn't need the guy keeping an eye on me, but she couldn't take a no for an answer.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You suppose dey happy cuz naxo I been dey do for one shenkes back then in secondary school..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by FireUpNow(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
A certain senior will give me N50 to go to the school canteen and buy him rice , beans dodo with fried titus fish head with a bottle of chilled pepsi at the cost of over N200.00 and will ask me to return another #200 as change. He made me to always use my money to feed him. Very terrible

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:17pm On May 03, 2023
MrAgbako:
u suppose find the guy today give am better beating
Lol u no hear say the guy look like bouncer, even at that self where i wan find am frm? Heard he's frm Niger

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by achimendy(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:
Lets roll back in the day our wicked senior experience in our respective secondary schools.

Barewa college zaria, i will never 4get senior raymond (not real name) that guy made me pass through hell, my offence is that there can never be two raymond in barewa college. That i should look 4 a means nd change my name.

It got 2 the point dat i told my parent that i am not resuming school the next term, even wen i the sleep i go the dream say that particular senior the chase me 4 dream oo. My eyes see shege 4 daht senior hand.

Several years later we met nd he told me about his life struggles nd i had to talk my dad abt getting him a job. He's now working with the nigeria intelligence agency (NIA).

Share ur experience guys.

The one I had then showed me shegge, he will give you 10 naira, and tell you to buy 5 burns, 3 minerals, 4 pure water and then bring the remaining change.

For just 10 naira, Come see cry and begging .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by omooba969(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
purples25:

Actually can't do anything about that if he is. cheesy

Na so! grin
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Senior Uyanne Steven may God continue to punish you
Lol steven don show dis 1 shege oo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by akwesenana: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
tafiya:

You attended FGC IK for real?welcome bros..
Which set you be?

Which house were you in?
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Germi9:
Smart i need job oh,abeg tell your Dad in my behalf
Lol, na so dem the do am?
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:29pm On May 03, 2023
zoer:
In Airforce secondary school MAKURDI Dem no born any military man or senior to touch me or my sister...The name G-funk was so popular in 2001-2002 that even the commandant do consult me about some student. And I was one short black guy that plays basket ball to the core...
My squad then
-Late Achibong Okon
-Jasper
-Suicide
-Spy j.
We are all born again now filled with the annointing from the most high God.
E sure me die say na north bank or wadata boy u be.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Paulnoma(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:
Lets roll back in the day our wicked senior experience in our respective secondary schools.

Barewa college zaria, i will never 4get senior raymond (not real name) that guy made me pass through hell, my offence is that there can never be two raymond in barewa college. That i should look 4 a means nd change my name.

It got 2 the point dat i told my parent that i am not resuming school the next term, even wen i the sleep i go the dream say that particular senior the chase me 4 dream oo. My eyes see shege 4 daht senior hand.

Several years later we met nd he told me about his life struggles nd i had to talk my dad abt getting him a job. He's now working with the nigeria intelligence agency (NIA).

Share ur experience guys.

Had same experience like this @gods grace comprehensive college Oghara.

Senior and I answers same name he bullied me to go change my name or start answering Bad luck. I am from Benin city and u hardly find someone from my state there in a very much population in the school,even my surname was shamed to mean debtor,some senior in school are just incarnate of evil,their class is called a ZOO.when a junior defaults that's the end.he will regret his life that day.to make matters worse most were into cultism.
But loyalty and constant humility was my escape route.
Was not a joke oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
New007:
Baba link still dey so?
I stopped helping people get a job after one ugly experience that.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
I don't wanna talk about it.. I feel like crying already.

The bully later became a thief and he was caught and burnt to death. Sad fate.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
purples25:
Thanks, you are a nice, understanding and genuine person.
Zipporah is that you?
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
CartelKenneth:
I killed the senior that bullied me one time when he sent me to get water for him, and I poured cyanide oxide (that I got from the chemistry lab)into the water
Jokes right?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Except from the chaplain prefect and his general flogging. I never really had a personal contact with any senior, firstly I was the quiet type and was good with keeping my movement clean with always having a very good excuse for every damn situation. I brought it into general life because you can rarely see me in public.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

Zipporah is that you?

Nope.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Mogajunior:
Your story is a funny one. Well if your dad can link someone with NIA job, then you will be well-placed yourself. 2019 I applied for NIA, wrote the exam and did physical screening but all to no avail.
Hav never liked govt jobs.... You would actually need an oga at the very very top b4 u would have daht kinda job (DSS, NIA ETC).
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by UYEMDO35(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Menh! My secondary school life was kind of funny ... When I was in JSS 3. There's dis boy dey appointed as the Head boy in my set..... Though! He was my distance friend we don't sit and talk much like dat.... But one dey like DAT.. I had a misunderstanding with him and he nurtured that in his heart... So he was asks to draft roaster for duties to carried out among the students in JSS1&2 and paste it on the wall. So on getting to the school d next day. I saw my name boldly written on the roaster among the JSS 1 student and I got angry and confronted him for doing such.... He shun me and told me that am not too big to sweep.... I felt so ashame of myself and quietly carried out with d portion been given to us to observe..... To cut the long story short... The last promotional exam we took from SS2 to 3 he couldn't make it..... He was ask to repeat SS2 and I got promoted to Ss3 and I was appointed as one of the prefect.... On resuming to my duties.... I personally went to his class and order him out to pick round the school compound.... But las las we later became tight friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2023
It's okay, I'm interested in cultures too, even though I'm not a traditionalist.

I'll answer your questions in detail later on because right now I'm having a severe headache and I just want to take my shower, my pills and sleep for a while.
N3TRAL:

Reading this post and the one before this took my mind to Umemulo. I know it's a South African ceremony. I think Zulu people celebrate it. Does your tribe celebrate it?

Is the special protection by your Mum related to the prestige that comes with the ceremony?

From the videos I have watched the parents seem to be very proud that their female children graduate as "good girls" and kill a cow to celebrate it. Something like that.

Not South African but I'm interested in cultures. Pardon me if I'm disturbing you 🌹.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by zoer(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

E sure me die say na north bank or wadata boy u be.

Na Airforce Base i grow up.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 4:04pm On May 03, 2023
zoer:
Na Airforce Base i grow up.
Owkay, but u sabi those area wey i mention now?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by snoopz: 4:06pm On May 03, 2023
SS1 then at fstc usi, one crazy afternoon I wasn't feeling fine that particular day, this senior Tolu told me to fetch him a bucket of water before we sleep at night, I couldn't fetch water Because I was sick, Infact I didn't go to prep just because of the illness fast forward to after prep this senior was looking for the water he told me to fetch when he couldn't find it he sent for me to come to his senior room with headache and body pain, I went to his room only for him to tell me to lie down I don chop belt Wella before the health perfect Came in and told the senior I had met him earlier to complain I wasn't feeling fine and he took me to the school clinic.( I also explained my self to the senior, he said I was lying)
I felt abused that day till today I still remember his face and name
Tolu, if you're reading this and you're short and you finished with jj set, anyday I see you, I go fes break one of your fingers before I hear anything

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by observanc1: 4:17pm On May 03, 2023
Senior Takpe. The most horrible, very very sadistic wicked soul that has ever existed. May the soul of that horrible thing, dead or alive, forever burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by dejiokiri(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=ItisWell22 post=122806645]PROUNITATE!!! 🙌

Sight you, FGC family.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by zoer(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

Owkay, but u sabi those area wey i mention now?
Yes sir
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by LeeSmart: 4:53pm On May 03, 2023
zoer:

Yes sir
It's been years hav not being 2 makurdi, north bank use to be the most fearful area in makurdi back den, dunno abt now though.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Nwaotu10(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2023
Please, talk to your Dad about me.
I've been jobless for 6 years now. cry
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Realist777: 5:02pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:
E get wan senior wey we the call am major hamza, that guy na witch. e go give u #20 tell u say make u go buy garri, groundnut, suga, sardine nd u go return #10 change 4 am.

make God help u say u no return the change 4 am, nd if u see the guy e look like bouncer u dare not argue with him.
I wasn't lucky to have a senior like that, I would have personally dealt with the mutherfucker.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by New007: 5:07pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

I stopped helping people get a job after one ugly experience that.
wow. Too bad. But please one person shouldn't block many more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC Debunks Best Student Claim / Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School / Free Bulk Email Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.