Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin (1426 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is not intended to blow my trumpet but to share with others.

I am an applicant who is struggling to survive. Like living below a dollar/day currently.

So I was job hunting today, part of the movement which i used short cut to get access to another place and save cost of transport. I was passing a lonely street when I came across a heavily pregnant woman sitting down all alone by the road side, eating something from black nylon. I thought she was a usual beggar but to my surprise, I walked pass the woman and she didn't approach me for anything. I had to go back to ask her some few questions.

So she explained she got impregnated by a man who later denied the pregnancy and abandoned her. That she lives in an uncompleted building but the owner of the building is not in approval. So she goes in to find a place to sleep late at night and comes out as early as 4:30am. If fact her condition was just too horrible that I couldnt ask her for more.

The 5k in my pocket was the payment I received from a cleaning services I did.

As her condition really touched me, I said to God, this woman needs help as I need help too and I can't pass her without helping her even though it is my last money. As I help her, let my helpers locate me too. I handed over the 5k for her, prayed a short prayer for and left.

I hope she finds who will change her condition for good especially with the pregnancy. I'm sure she does not even attend antenatal care.

I never doubted God for once and I have a strong feeling that God is about to help me and help that woman too, for jobs and including unmerited financial favors.

Cheers to you all for reading through it.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by BeStroNG(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Good one. You did well. God bless you.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by dawnomike(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
GoWithGood:

I am an applicant who is struggling to survive. Like living below a dollar/day currently.

So I was job hunting today, part of the movement which i used short cut to get access to another place and save cost of transport. I was passing a lonely street when I came across a heavily pregnant woman sitting down all alone by the road side, eating something from black nylon. I thought she was a usual beggar but to my surprise, I walked pass the woman and she didn't approach me for anything. I had to go back to ask her some few questions.

So she explained she got impregnated by a man who later denied the pregnancy and abandoned her. That she lives in an uncompleted building but the owner of the building is not in approval. So she goes in to find a place to sleep late at night and comes out as early as 4:30am. If fact her condition was just too horrible that I couldnt ask her for more.

As her condition really touched me, I said to God, this woman needs help as I need help too and I can't pass her without helping her even though it is my last money. As I help her, let my helpers locate me too. I handed over the 5k for her, prayed a short prayer for and left.

I hope she finds who will change her condition for good especially with the pregnancy. I'm sure she does not even attend antenatal care.

I never doubted God for once and I have a strong feeling that God is about to help me and help that woman too, for jobs and including unmerited financial favors.

Although, I doubt your story. But if it is true, may God bless your kind heart.

Pardon me, I don't just trust new accounts on Nairaland.

Let me know your location... You might just get a job right here, right now...

8 Likes

Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
dawnomike:
Although, I doubt your story. But if it is true, may God bless your kind heart.

Pardon me, I don't just trust new accounts on Nairaland.

Let me know your location... You might just get a job right here, right now...

It's true sir. I'm in Calabar, Cross River state.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by AreaGovo: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice one. God bless you sir.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by sonature1: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Just as you remembered the poor pregnant woman, may your destiny helper locate you, amen!

4 Likes

Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by youngrichnigga: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
God bless your seed but if it's me, I'll just leave it to God and not bring it on SM. You've done well and will receive your recompense, Amen cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by pendusky(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
GoWithGood:

You a graduate?

Can you locate the lady and send her picture?
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
pendusky:

You a graduate?

Can you locate the lady and send her picture?

I can check back and hope I find her.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
youngrichnigga:
God bless your seed but if it's me, I'll just leave it to God and not bring it on SM. You've done well and will receive your recompense, Amen cool cool cool cool cool

It doesn't change anything sir. God bless you too.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by Gadafii: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
alhamdulillah
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by HeDied: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
You did well. God bless you.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Last 5k 😑
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Olasyke:
Last 5k 😑

You think is not possible?
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by Sucre6: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
U have done well bro, may the Lord send your destiny helper to locate you ASAP, God bless you.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by capetownboyz(m): 2:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice one ..God bless your good heart .
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Apr 28, 2023
God loves a cheerful giver .

God bless you.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by MrAgbako: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2023
God bless you. Glad u didn't give money with one hand and hold a camera to it with the second hand
else nah me for rubbish and close down your post myself lol
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2023
MrAgbako:
God bless you. Glad u didn't give money with one hand and hold a camera to it with the second hand
else nah me for rubbish and close down your post myself lol

Lol. I didn't want to do that. I know people do it a lot.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by AyamGod23: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Stop lying, that is not your last 5k. if it was even if your mom is dying you won't comot 5 Naira inside.
no dey bobo.

5 Likes

Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by 1Sharon(f): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2023
New format🥴
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
AyamGod23:
Stop lying, that is not your last 5k.
if it was even if your mom is dying you won't comot 5 Naira inside.

no dey bobo.

Lol. Like you know me? I don't have but I send my mom something anytime I have. I don't just joke with that.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by merit455(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
AyamGod23:
Stop lying, that is not your last 5k.
if it was even if your mom is dying you won't comot 5 Naira inside.

no dey bobo.
You think everyone is like you that can not help even your relatives. You better shut up,than commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
1Sharon:
New format🥴

Format for what?
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by AyamGod23: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
merit455:
You think everyone is like you that can not help even your relatives. You better shut up,than commenting rubbish

If I slap your mouth, malu.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
GoWithGood:

Format for what?

Scam.
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by GoWithGood: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Scam.

How does it relate to scam?
Re: How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin by HeDied: 7:06am On May 04, 2023
sonature1:
Just as you remembered the poor pregnant woman, may your destiny helper locate you, amen!

Amen and amen. I claim it too.

(1) (Reply)

Currently Hiring!! 25k Weekly / Total Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates(2006 Graduates - Engineering) / I Need Tips On List Of It Companies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.