Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) (23787 Views)

Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / Rainwater Collector - What Accessories Do I Need For Rain Gutters / Rain Gutters- Everything About Roof Gutters, Rainwater Harvesting And Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by mannobi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na wah for naija o
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Kharol1234: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
LadiIshola:

Go home and ask them there....
Peele ooo no be me do you na APC cause am.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
The state that Tinubu built with his bare hands grin the number of years Lagos has been in existence you will think it will be as advance as Bayelsa state.. argue with me make lightening seal your yansh.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by BombAttack(f): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lemmy123:
Well, you can paint Lagos bad all you want for your self consolations, but you can't take out the fact that Lagos is the best performing state in Nigeria, sadly...

Flood can happen anywhere, and I'm sure this would be fixed very soon. Peace ✌️

PS: I'm from the middlebelt I'm not even Yoruba just in case you want to start

How exactly is this about painting Lagos bad. Someone is reporting an obvious problem which will lead to a speedy solution. But you are here saying he is painting Lagos bad.

This leaking roof have been there for years without anyone taking action to fix it. But now that is on social media, they will fix it ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by 1950Mack: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin if the office no leak shey na my house wan leak... let aso rock sef leak, kokanmi grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by vabok(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
There goes a silly comment...

Lemmy123:
Well, you can paint Lagos bad all you want for your self consolations, but you can't take out the fact that Lagos is the best performing state in Nigeria, sadly...

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
DeLaRue:
This can happen in any country. The head of that office will arrange for its repair. Life goes on.

You mock your country over every little thing and ask why it is not like Japan, Norway etc

Who told you roofs don't leak in those countries.

As I type, annual inflation is over 100% in Argentina. Their value of their currency has fallen so.much, it is a joke Many people there cannot even afford to buy bread. Homelessness is rampant in America. Many British people can't afford food. South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. Ask Ghanaians how it is going on their side. The list goes on.

There is no Eldorado anywhere.

Why APC supporters dey daft like this. See how you dey console yourself, so the countries getting it right dem get two head abi. Na una backward way of thinking go be the death of this country na una go wipe out first.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

For this tí happen in Lagos, erosion must have carried muddy region from the map of Nigeria.

Baba post pictures, no dey cap like drunkard, Lagos is a slum village. Na igbati igbati hookup girls dey give am life for night.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by McBluemoon(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lol 😂
Wickedfacts:

For this tí happen in Lagos, erosion must have carried muddy region from the map of Nigeria.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by McBluemoon(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
You are just so pain
Konjiboii:

Baba post pictures, no dey cap like drunkard, Lagos is a slum village. Na igbati igbati hookup girls dey give am life for night.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kharol1234:
y so pained?
You dey mind the imbe grin

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by UselessBuharist: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

It's a federal government office. Use your flat head to think, it is not only for carrying gala.

Goat nor be lagosians dey work for the office, you are using your dirty fingers with which you devour amala to type nonsense here.

Flat head kill you, anybody wey dey against una lies na Igbo
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lemmy123:

This one is even not Lagos or flood fault

This is poor and terrible maintenance

Water leaking through the roof of a big organization like that

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
McBluemoon:
You are just so pain

You don high from ewedu, nobody give a f**k about your precious Lagos state. I need to thank y'all though for your tribal bigotry many of tribesmen residing in Lagos don dey relocate and open investments back home, and I'm not even Igbo but we can all see the serpent nature of your ilks,I give Lagos 3 years tops before e finally become past glory. Dickheads. grin
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
TUANKU:
Normal thing for government offices in naija.
hahahahah, lack of maintenance culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Johans2023: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is the Lagos tinubu build.
Even Tinubu himself is leaking from anus.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Johans2023:
This is the Lagos tinubu build. Even Tinubu himself is leaking from anus.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
It's appaling how we treat public properties in Nigeria .
That's how I visited one University in the South-South and the interior of a building that houses one of the faculties was filled with water from the previous day downpour ,ironically both lecturers and students were using this to get into their offices and lecture halls without batting an eyelid .
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by highchief1: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xUyM5RZeCI

Rainwater leaked through the roof into the offices of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund in the Maryland area of Lagos State following a downpour on Thursday.

In the video shared, rainwater can be seen dripping through the ceiling into the office.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1651656830269923340
i noticed smthg about Nigeria and abroad sha.rain Dey fall too much for Nigeria.if the kind of rain that falls in nigeria falls abroad them no go believ their eyes here.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by chaloskyx: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Balablu would soon commission a new building don't worry all you need to do is milk this situation right now he would do anything for the cameras
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by franugo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Draw soup loading cheesy grin
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by sanya4good(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is seriously serious
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Timmi: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Lagos looking like Egypt in the Bible
with Floods, Corns and Agberoism

Wailer from the land of rising wailers, lies and propaganda
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Hpesoj: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lemmy123:

Ore, this have nothing to do with Lagos state. Moreover, NSITF is an FG agency. So what are you saying.

And about performance you need to be specific.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by BouncerT: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
This one weak me o, Lagos?
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Alliswell248: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
DeLaRue:
This can happen in any country. The head of that office will arrange for its repair. Life goes on.

You mock your country over every little thing and ask why it is not like Japan, Norway etc

Who told you roofs don't leak like this in those countries.

As I type, annual inflation is over 100% in Argentina. The value of their currency has fallen so much, it is a joke. Many people there cannot afford to buy bread. Homelessness is rampant in America. A high proportion of Japanese are miserable with life. Many British people can't afford food. South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. Ask Ghanaians how it is going on their side. The list goes on.

There is no Eldorado anywhere.

You can't separate wailing about Lagos from those erosion has de$troy their region.

Even their Yes Daddy, Mandate kidnapper stays in Lagos.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by Alliswell248: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Johans2023:
This is the Lagos tinubu build.
Even Tinubu himself is leaking from anus.

Yes Daddy.
Sore losers.
Try again in 2039.
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by chinze(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Make our files no soak water sha
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
For our eldorado Lagos
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by money121(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chaii
Re: Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos) by money121(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xUyM5RZeCI

Rainwater leaked through the roof into the offices of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund in the Maryland area of Lagos State following a downpour on Thursday.

In the video shared, rainwater can be seen dripping through the ceiling into the office.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1651656830269923340

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land..land...and Land...enter Here For Cheap Farmland / Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / Lagos Seals Banks, Hotels, Others On Airport Road For Planning Infractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.