Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor (15353 Views)

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2023
sonature1:

Ramsey Nouah is a Yoruba guy. Grow up!
he is an israeli not yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by camri: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Mayor21:
No be Regina Daniels so? Wetin she wan instruct?
my brother, you sef see am. This country na cruise
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Mrgeco001: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2023
smiley

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by camri: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2023
ecolime:
This is great

Skit makers no even make us reason traditional actors again
most of these skitmakers lack natural comedy talent

1 Like

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by brownbib(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2023
#THEREALBBNaija!
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by 2x4iv: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Earn O'clock now with an update wey never cast!! $$ Proofs attached!!

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by camri: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2023
francotunsco:

My ever amiable Tina Mba is also there. I love that woman to the bone.
from the days of story story and noughties tv series

2 Likes

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by eepeepook: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2023
If e no get BBNaija aspect, they can miss me with it. See the failure of Gulder Ultimate Search. People want to see or anticipate kpenshing.
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Mynd44

Call UNESCO too..

Gerrout from here osiso
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by camri: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
he is an israeli not yoruba
But he's claiming Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
camri:
But he's claiming Nigeria
na lie

1 Like

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by StraightGaay: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
na her husband dey sponsor that shit
who's...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Allisgud: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Almost every Nigerian are dramatic which we call acting talent,just check our skit makers,if assuming brain hotter or ogb cultist went through audition stage he might not be were he is today
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by BluntCrazeMan: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2023
dailybuzzng:
Winner To Part With N10m Worth of Prizes As Acting Challenge Reality Show Commences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15GDV2rmAjE

https://dailytrust.com/winner-to-part-with-n10m-worth-of-prizes-as-acting-challenge-reality-show-commences/
Sorry Yul and Judy.

Try harder next time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Originalsly: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmmm .... I was expecting to see like Genevieve and Omotola ... Patience and Nkem ... RMD and Kate Henshaw .... Maureen Solomon and Francis Dura .... and even that Lagos bridge Senator... forgot his name ..... was expecting to see them as coaches ... but then ... those people don't have time to be living in nor away from their families and businesses. I'm surprised Tonto is not included.... I know she will do whatever it takes to get in that house.
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Streetmovement(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ramsey and others cool
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Rayes3: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mayor21:
No be Regina Daniels so?
Wetin she wan instruct?

I don ask same question foe where i siddon so.
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Hamachi(f): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Another hoeing segment of the industry unleashed.
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by MartinsD12(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
dailybuzzng:
Winner To Part With N10m Worth of Prizes As Acting Challenge Reality Show Commences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15GDV2rmAjE

https://dailytrust.com/winner-to-part-with-n10m-worth-of-prizes-as-acting-challenge-reality-show-commences/
Nice one was expecting to see yul edochie there I kinda like his acting though, I know Peter edochie won't be there because of how stressful it will be to mentor upcoming actors
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Komu1048(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mayor21:
No be Regina Daniels so?
Wetin she wan instruct?

How to act inza oza rum
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
StraightGaay:
Halfcast.
He got so much from his Israeli dad

RIP English.....

Don't you know that , Half Cast is a derogatory word?

Most Nigeria brainless youths will just open their gutter mouth wahhhhhhh
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by jessylaurel(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
BusterG:
Where is Adekola Odunlade.

This isn't a comedy show. So why should a clown be here undecided
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Bahamas95(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wetin that yellow pawpaw wan teach young girls? undecided

Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by StraightGaay: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

RIP English.....

Don't you that , Half Cast is a derogatory word?

Most Nigeria brainless youths will just open their gutter mouth wahhhhhhh
Biracial.
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by bizhop01: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Is that Regina Daniel?
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by ThorOdinson: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Sorry guys but i can’t seem to find SAM DEDE in the picture up there
abi na too much garri cause am or Him picture no dey there?

i like the initiative though. we jut need more cinematic equipments and the use of CGI in our movies to tell tales of the African people (Nigeria)
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by ThorOdinson: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Sorry guys but i can’t seem to find SAM DEDE in the picture up there
abi na too much garri cause am or Him picture no dey there?

i like the initiative though. we jurist need more cinematic equipments and the use of CGI in our movies to tell tales of the African people (Nigeria)
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by Careente7(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
ItisWell22:

Once person get money, or dey connected to money; the person don become reasonable, responsible, skillful, mentor to all and respected! 😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by BusterG: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
jessylaurel:

This isn't a comedy show. So why should a clown be here undecided

Who dey "act" comedy? Na bricklayers ABI?

Mumu girl like you.
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by jessylaurel(f): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
BusterG:

Who dey "act" comedy? Na bricklayers ABI?

Mumu girl like you.

Senseless small boy like you.
Re: Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor by dvkot(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Regina no supposed dey there ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hollywood Reporter Writes About OJUJU / BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) / #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.