Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

V6 Vs 4plugs In Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / V6 Vs 4plugs In Camry (1332 Views)

The Official Peugeot 406 V6 Vs 2008 Honda Accord V6 War / 2003 Toyota Highlander v6 Vs 2004 Honda Pilot V6 / Honda Accord 2005 Model V6 Vs Mercedes Benz C240 2003 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

V6 Vs 4plugs In Camry by omoolupe: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
house please help me, what are the diffrent between v6 and 4plugs cars, kindly tell me the disavantages and the advantages of the two, and which one is the best. thk u.
Re: V6 Vs 4plugs In Camry by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
Comrade, if you use the "search" function, you'll find several threads, covering the same topic, and answers from both sides.
Re: V6 Vs 4plugs In Camry by sultaan(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
omoolupe:

house please help me, what are the diffrent between v6 and 4plugs cars, kindly tell me the disavantages and the advantages of the two, and which one is the best. thk u.

Again?
Re: V6 Vs 4plugs In Camry by Ikenna351(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
Quick answer:

If what you want is a car for city driving & once in a while travel with it, go for I4 Camry. So that you dont come back to complain that you were misled.

On the other hand, if what you want/need is a car for frequent long distance use, then, go for Camry V6. It will serve you better for such usage. Also, most V6 cars have better/special suspensions, cross bars & struts (shock absorbers) that maintain the car good balance on high speed, considering the nature of Nigeria high ways, as well.

Bear in mind, be it I4 or V6 Camry, they both can be durable only if PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE is adopted.

Ikenna.
Re: V6 Vs 4plugs In Camry by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
omoolupe:

Obviously the V6 has more power and will cost you a little bit more in MPG (in my opinion this is negligible).

This is my own personal opinion based on owning over 100 vehicles in 20 years, whenever a manufacturer offers a more performance option, it's always best to take advantage of it, especially in the used car market.

Good luck with your decision.

(1) (Reply)

EOD, Avalon 2004 And Maxima 2005 / This Guy Filmed A Fantastic Commercial To Sell His Girlfriend's 1996 HondaAccord / Pinging/rattling Sound Accord 08 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.