Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. (1825 Views)

Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / Atiku Leads Buhari In Four LGAs In Plateau / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by GreatBoss: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

GreatBoss is the same person as the Op of this thread, Ebi2233. He has probably more than 20 different monikers which he uses to post and reply and support himself.
If i say you are same richmond that you just quote, how would you feel. Better think well.
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by Supremos: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Ebi2233:
These are the 7 Ijaw Lgas in Akwa Ibom State.
1. Eastern Obolo, 2.Ibeno 3.Mbo 4.Oron 5.Urue/Offong/Oruko 6. Okobo, 7. Udung Uko. These 7 Ijaw Lgas submitted a Save Our Soul documents to Ijaw House last week because of the remapping evil plot by the Governor. Speaking to news NAN, the Ijaw National Congress President Prof. Benjamin Okaba sent message to Udom Emmanuel that an attack to any of these 7 Ijaw LGAS, mean attack on all Ijaws. Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into 6 States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States with Bayelsa as the only Homogeneous Ijaw State, when all Ijaws are fully together and are not scattered by God. Ijaw have 12 LGAS in Rivers State. Ijaw is the largest tribe in the Niger Delta, the Prof also said this to the Governor of Akwa Ibom, so he must be very careful. Do you know that Arogbo and Ilaje fight, even Bayelsa Ijaws were many there claiming Ijaws of Ondo. Gbaramatu and Itsekiri fight, even Edo Ijaws were in it claiming Gbaramatu Ijaws. You attack one group of Ijaws, it means you attack all.
Ijaw people what's wrong with you people?

3 Likes

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by richmond500: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Are you daft? How did Igbos enter this conversation? A foolish Ijaw boy notorious for doing what Ijaws do all time has made yet another post claiming Ijaw has 7 LGAs in Akwa-Ibom. Somehow you managed to squeeze in Igbos into this conversation.

This is classic 'We South-South' Yoruba behavior. I doubt you're an Ijaw man
Calm down, I wasn't even attacking the igbos, I was just saying some igbos does this and it didn't end well.
It was a comment that doesn't deserve the response u gave

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by PreyingMantis(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2023
richmond500:
Calm down, I wasn't even attacking the igbos, I was just saying some igbos does this and it didn't end well.
Why must you bring Igbos into the conversation? To turn the thread into another Igbo-bashing and Igbo-hating thread? Knowing fully well that it is the favorite pastime of the average Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by PreyingMantis(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2023
richmond500:
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by richmond500: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2023
PreyingMantis:
uncle calm down, I am sorry.
My comment was not intended for that, though I could understand you, tribal conflicts on Nairaland is something else.
I'll edit my comment

2 Likes

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by UCyril: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2023
richmond500:
whether he is correct or not is never the problem.

One issue with igbos and SS is that they claim to own SS cos they have igbo-like ethnicities here, they may be right but that doesn't sit well with the SS, with this even somw Ikwerre in SS are distancing themselves from igbos.

What is the essence of this thread? The Ijaws has no problem with the ibibios. When you start to claim a particular land in Akwa-Ibom belongs to your people, it will cause some back and forth confrontations which will lead to tribal conflicts.
Nothing concern OP if Ijaws are in Akwa-Ibom, he should allow those Ijaws in Akwa-Ibom to speak first. He is in no place to speak for them.
correct yourself... South East trying to claim south south and not igbo's trying to claim south south. There are indigenous igbos in South South, so which igbos are you referring to ... The indigenous south east igbos or the indigenous south south igbos

2 Likes

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by richmond500: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2023
UCyril:
correct yourself... South East trying to claim south south and not igbo's trying to claim south south. There are indigenous igbos in South South, so which igbos are you referring to ... The indigenous south east igbos or the indigenous south south igbos
it's ok, I have deleted the comment.
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by GreatBoss: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2023
richmond500:
it's ok, I have deleted the comment.
Why are you afraid of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by richmond500: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2023
GreatBoss:
Why are you afraid of Igbos.
I am not, the comment was not aimed at attacking igbos, if they aren't pleased with it, I'll just remove it.
I just no get strength for quarrel.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2023
sageb:

Which area in PH?
boss. na Methodist Girls High School I dey serve wey dey Harbour road just very close Lagos bustop. na inside the school I dey stay, coz them gimme accommodation. Methodist Church self dey inside the compound.... PH people like flexing oooo....
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by Akungitit: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
GreatBoss:
Speak only what you know. He mentioned my place here as part of Ijaws of Akwa Ibom and i have no problem with that.
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by Akungitit: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Your place where?
Da,afo ato uke?
Ndoko mien nte afo ato ise.
Interpret what I just said and I will know you're from Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
losky83:
TRASH.

Utter one for that matter! I know what his mission is and it's got more to do with wanting to claim almost the entire coastline of Nigeria for Ijaw!

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by sageb: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
boss. na Methodist Girls High School I dey serve wey dey Harbour road just very close Lagos bustop. na inside the school I dey stay, coz them gimme accommodation. Methodist Church self dey inside the compound.... PH people like flexing oooo....

Yes oooo
That's where Merecer school and NPA is located
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by BentizilL: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Are you daft? How did Igbos enter this conversation? A foolish Ijaw boy notorious for doing what Ijaws do all time has made yet another post claiming Ijaw has 7 LGAs in Akwa-Ibom. Somehow you managed to squeeze in Igbos into this conversation.

This is classic 'We South-South' Yoruba behavior. I doubt you're an Ijaw man
You're also guilty of what you're accusing others of... undecided
What brought Yoruba into your madness?
Why are you obsessed with everything Yoruba? Don't you have shame... angry
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by sylve11: 5:24pm On Jan 10
Ebi2233:
As foolish as you are, they call Ijaw strangers all over Nairaland and you do nothing to it.

grin grin cool
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by sylve11: 5:26pm On Jan 10
richmond500:
This shows that you are not ijaw.
Thats not true, the ijaw tradition is so complex that strangers will not have a chieftaincy title, even the some of the ijaw doesn't know the complexity of it, I have seen a chieftaincy corronation, it's not something you can attain with normal thinking.
Tell me any stranger that is a king in any Ijaw land?
Oloriburuku OP

I think I have witnessed his claim in one of the Ijaw communities in Delta state. Not too sure, anyway. cool
Re: See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. by RobbStark(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10
To every Ijaw person here in this thread and beyond I say Happy new year to you all.

Izonebi, we are one.

This year less wahala, more money, that's my prayer for you all wariapus.

Greetings from Ibani Ijaw clan, Eastern Zone
Opobo Town.

Obaama iwariapu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation / Sahara Reporters Deletes Tweet Of Apapa Being Affirmed As LP Chairman(photo) / 5 Most Powerful Players In Bola Tinubu's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.