Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko (29097 Views)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Dearlord(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2023
This man should go and continue his wifing adventura galore which is fruitfully profiting
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by rbjimoh: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2023
No political party that desires to win presidential election would field Peter Obi. Peter Obi's political carrier has ended.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by crowther15(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Pedophile must support cocaine sniffer

Bread and butter
He didn't support him. The headline was just too wrong. According to Him, once BAT is sworn in, He would frustrate tribunal processes as President. He concluded that both LP and PDP must align to get power bad APC government.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Cooldowntemper: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2023
crowther15:

He didn't support him. The headline was just too wrong. According to Him, once BAT is sworn in, He would frustrate tribunal processes as President. He concluded that both LP and PDP must align to get power bad APC government.

Okay

But Bola Ahmed is a cocaine sniffing vagabond
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by boldtruthalways: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2023
43Ronin:
Ned is 100% correct. But in all, I blame Atiku he really displayed political nativity by allowing wike dictate the tune. He should have made advances to PO & Kwankwaso. He should have damned wike to one corner and begged PO & Kwankwaso for a merger. At least PO will know that if Atiku finished his turn it would be him & Kwankwaso would have been ok with SGF. That is why Jagaban is better than them. I have always said it. If the SC has never removed a sitting president, why would they do it now.
To answer yout last sentence, there's always a start in the turn of events. Watch!
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by jumper524(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
HisSexcellency:
The over concentration of political and social commentators and analysts on the petition at the tribunal of Peter Obi who came third in the presidential elections, while leaving Atiku of the pdp who came second and is also challenging that same election at the tribunal is just strange.

On a normal Atiku is meant to get all the attention as he is perceived more threat to the apc victory having come second according to the results declared by inec.
same way obi was being given more attention b4 the election but cane third. Wallow again in your self taught imagination.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by oyatz(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
HisSexcellency:
The over concentration of political and social commentators and analysts on the petition at the tribunal of Peter Obi who came third in the presidential elections, while leaving Atiku of the pdp who came second and is also challenging that same election at the tribunal is just strange.

On a normal Atiku is meant to get all the attention as he is perceived more threat to the apc victory having come second according to the results declared by inec.

Obi's supporters are the most vocal set of people in Nigeria...the vocal minority.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by BigBashiru: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tinubu and APC are very smart....they have studied Nigerians and know Nigerians are too docile and will never revolt. Thats why they do as they like. Nigeria needs revolutionary militant groups to stop the excesses of APC, Tinubu and co through the use of force....
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Karemarealty288(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
So true..
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by kosiebe(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Even peter obi himself, know he's just trying to be relevant
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Sunnyja: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
43Ronin:
Ned is 100% correct. But in all, I blame Atiku he really displayed political nativity by allowing wike dictate the tune. He should have made advances to PO & Kwankwaso. He should have damned wike to one corner and begged PO & Kwankwaso for a merger. At least PO will know that if Atiku finished his turn it would be him & Kwankwaso would have been ok with SGF. That is why Jagaban is better than them. I have always said it. If the SC has never removed a sitting president, why would they do it now.
How would Kwakwanso be ok with SGF? He refused to be nice to Obi preferring to go alone.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Ayopercent(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/obis-petition-against-tinubu-effort-in-futility-ned-nwoko/%3famp
Who are the mumus that elect this id*ot as their senator. A senator-elect that doesn't know the constitution and the principle of separation of power. If this f**l believes this trash he is saying, what is now is duty at the red chamber...a rubber stamp, garner more wealth and fame..... It's a pity.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Veegil: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
The only reason an average Nigerian will conclude petitions are futile engagements is because the structure of the country has been badly dent. we need to fix up.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by ekhai(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Imo State governor Uzodimma came a distant third in the election that produced Hope Ihedeoha as governor. He went to court and reclaimed his mandate. If Obi has a strong case, irrespective of where he finished, he'll reclaim his mandate.
If Abubakar Atiku wins in his petition, who becomes The PRESIDENT. Will Obi go to Court again to challenge Atiku's declaration?? Na question I ask.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by bayelsaowei(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mumu sugar Daddy
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by chipet67(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
43Ronin:
This kind correct answer when F don already display for your WAEC results😂
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Hessem: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
richmond500:
That's true sha.
Obi has no case here.

Like someone above said, he needs it for nollywood

Let the tribunal decide or are u now from barrow pusher to Tribunal judge?
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Sigmundbest: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by alimiadedayo1: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
43Ronin:
you are very wrong it is Peter obi that was carried away with self gratification and glory.. Did you remember what Soludo says about obi? I suspect something with obi he might be working for Tinubu underneath and playing with people's intelligence with all this kind of dramas.. Atiku categorically says they are in talk with peter obi but it was not futile.. The issue of kwankwaso is not a problem for PDP but rather for APC.. kwankwaso reduces APC votes and figures if he is not in the race and I'd he was with PDP in Kano he cannot garned so much votes for PDP..The voting pattern in Kano is strategic and sensitive..They vote based on personality not party sometimes.. a naturally I don't think they like ATIKU in kano because he is not a con muslim like Buhari and kwankwaso
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by spiralwedge(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
HisSexcellency:

In this country, you give SE wailers appropriate attention, otherwise you regret it.
People that are ready to twist and rewrite other people’s history and even lay claim to their land should be given due attention. As dem dey bring their lies and evil plot, you counteract it.

If you are an obid!ot, you know una people nah.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by kingsceemark(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
See this old child molester talking
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by theredaddy: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
HisSexcellency:

Nothing is strange, who are the people wailing online across all platform, who are those crying in pain on ariseTv and Twitter ... who are those issuing threats
No be who you see you go engage either to pacify or taunt the more, even if we want to engage atikulates where are they ?? undecided
Atiku is not going to Arisetv every morning to cry ... so the focus automatically shifts toward the cry cry babies, thats common sense
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by chaloskyx: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
ned my man you only support the system cause its what has fed you any sudden change would affect future corrupt practices that got you your wealth so dont talk like you actually care about Nigeria or its people all you care about is yourself
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by fridayking(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Natajo2021:
Yes, it is not a crime for an Obi-diot to Labour in vain.

When a thief talk you will no...

I pray that Tinubu is swear in... So that the north will show the Yoruba how politically strong they are...

Yoruba go cry to meet the south east for support.... South south will be confused
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by ipobarecriminals: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
melzabull:
Abobaku, Ned Nwoko is from delta state in SS.

I thought some dimwitted sophisticated fools said there are no Igbos in the SS

Helloo, piggy...
u just concentrate ur father's name as piggy cos Kanu kal u lots Pigs
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Emola12(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
I thought Ned Nwoko father is the owner of Tribunal court
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by gaspology(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
You should concentrate on Atiku's apeal as a PDP man and leave O o alone.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by blacknp(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
MightySparrow:
I watched one interview granted by the former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, his view on this matter is largely not different from that of Akinjide. I was in secondary school then, being a Yoruba boy and sentimentally connected to great Awolowo, I and older people felt the mandate would be reclaimed. One of the pioneers, my methor, professor Ayodele Awojobi, thought he could use his engineering mathematics to get things done. His differential equation was rubbished by legal eggheads.

Shagari ruled , Awojobi went back to university to read Law. We learned the certificate was not issued , the powers that be forbade him to be a troublesome lawyer. He was latter assassinated.
The law has its intricacies and flaws, the judiciary itself is not perfect. The politicians use these avenues to navigate their ways to power not necessarily on the road of righteousness but that 'the end justifies the means.'
Nice, wise words of a 21st century veteran, they say that history always finds a way of repeating itself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Zikson: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
will military take over or not? I'm not interested in any court case,,,, I prefer military Government than this shambolic democracy.
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by CandyOps(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
afroniger:
He's correct. But there are sounder reasons why the petition won't see the light of day, as eloquently surmised by the late Richard Akinjide.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/richard-akinjides-hindsight-why-you-cant-win-presidential-election-petition/amp/

Oyibo done use big grammar wash your brain with Hypo. See wetin you dey post? Can't u think for yourself?

Must oyibo do your thinking for you? You've placed your self between two very harsh options... Oyibo presents you a sharp sword to your right and on your left the cold steel barrell of a handgun.

You're doomed either ways you turn.

Zombie syndrome. That's what you have.
What happens to making & following our own rules as a 'soverign' nation??

Is 3 dimension thinking now impossible with you guys? Why do you love the oppressor so much??

Why should we align with the same peeps whose goal is to loot our resources dry?

Why can't we define our oil? Gold? Radioactive metals and ores? When I'm in a meeting and see a white man .. I automatically begin to search for the scam going on low-key.

Let me repeat this .. it is nearly almost impossible to have a Caucasian involved in international relations without a very dark sinister motive at play in the background.

So it negates the idea of Democracy when you quote a white man's law as a reference point to draw analogies or make a statement of certainty in relations to Nigeria's electoral laws.

If this is hard for you to understand then I'd say this is a waste of time because the whole premise of your argument is actually fallacious and the argument isn't valid so can't stand
Re: Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko by Tzar(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
It is a GOAL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / 5 Things That Could Happen If The Lagos Hawking Ban Is Enforced / Youths Dance Round Coffin As They Ambush Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Again. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.