Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu (66101 Views)

Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
b3llo:
We pray he doesn't end up like Femi Adesina n Garba Shehu

He will surely end up like Garba Sheu. All of them do.

Remember Reuben Abati under GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
lot of people are behind Tinubu that unseen and unheard, no social media noises, God bless the north

Yeah lots of Yoruba bigots
All of them would start coming out for appointments now

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by HajiMT: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
That is my brother! May God continue to help him

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Cocolatti(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The young incarnate Idiagbon is rumored to be the leader of Aso Rock cabal.
Yea, but his reign is coming to an end. A new cabal is coming.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by whippersnapper(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
from tunde sabiu to tunde rahman
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by ecolime(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
So na this mumu be Ireporter. E dey advertise himself for possible crumbs from the next administration.

Alatenuje
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
What is behind the unseen voice?

Megabucks of money is behind the unseen voice!
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by onuman: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
"---if not for the newly expanded hatred and demonization of Tinubu from apparently predictable quarters----"

Tinubu started hatefilled politics through his "it's my turn" declaration.
He knows that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria in 2023.
After Obasanjo between 1999-2007, why will Tinubu become president before an Igbo?
Some of you Tinubu supporters pretend you don't know the high hatred Tinubu showed in his declaration.

Majority of Nigeria's voters who understand the importance of justice and equity for healthy coexistence in a country ignored Tinubu and voted for Peter Obi who won the presidential election.
Yet Tinubu and his APC colluded with INEC henchmen and bought victory.
Tinubu sowed hatred and will reap hatred bountiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by koladebrainiac(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
in other words,meet one of Tinubu Kichen Cabinet p-the CABAL
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Focusmind: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
This Tinubu's 8 years won't pass me by. I am positioning for one favour or the other. If not appointment, then consultancy work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by StraightGaay: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Corridon:
Send me your CV if you have any. I want to help you with a job. Be fast.
Help me too
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by igbosarejews(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:

Go and help your life and stop trolling people online.

Pick beans if the idleness is too much

Accept the Job offer and leave Nairaland. You're a disgûsting human beîng. People hàtès your monicker and whoever you're in real life.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by michoim(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nonsense. Who cares? Rubbish...
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by RecentHistory: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
That's how Obidients noise fizzled out due to Tinubu's return.

Tinubu no be their papa mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by gawu1: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

You guys like to play sha.

Do you think a media aide's job specification is to defend the citizens or work in the interest of the citizens?

Capital NO.

You see Media aides and the Minister of Information?

Their job is to defend every action of the President and the Government.

Even if the President commits murder, it is the role of his media aide to defend that.

That's why when I see people blasting Femi Adesina or Garba Shehu or Lai Muhammad, it is clear to me that these people don't know the roles these people are to play.

They are not employed to say things to make you happy, they are employed to say things to make their Principal happy.

The summary of their job is to say the most ridiculous things in defence of their Principal.

99 percent of those criticizing Lai Muhammad or Femi Adesina would do the same if employed in that capacity.
You have said it right. They are call image makers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by aariwa(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Trying to wash the mandate thief clean with gutter journalism
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by forexprophet(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Looking for appointment.
He doesn't want to be forgotten

oikirodah:
Tunde Rahman: The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu's Incoming Administration

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tunde-rahman-the-unseen-voice-behind-tinubus-incoming-administration/

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
U sure say no be him dey voice EscoBAT? grin grin grin
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by LeeSmart: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
How true is it that he's (president) tinubu official jazz-man?
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by koladata(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
they are many bro, you can't employ them all grin
Corridon:
Send me your CV if you have any. I want to help you with a job. Be fast.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by ItisWell22(f): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
Positioning things

grin

Obviously naa… 😁

Make him no hear sey pesin no know about him…

LeeSmart:
How true is it that he's (president) tinubu official jazz-man?

NL 😂🤣

Wetin pesin no go read here? 🤭
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Believeintruth: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tunde-rahman-the-unseen-voice-behind-tinubus-incoming-administration/

Source iReporteronline.

Dude tone down with the image laundering and fake news
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by qtx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
Okay, so what should we do now?
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Tetrahedron: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Another of his drug pushers? It seems all of them still hang around him since the 90s including gbaja, fayemi and co…
Where is the the man that was indicted for being the drug mule then!!!!
Killed?

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Position himself for ADESINA JOB.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by LeeSmart: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=ItisWell22 post=122806331] Obviously naa…
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by namqul(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
GIVE ME THE JOB.

Corridon:
Bro you don't know what you are doing yourself until it is too late. Make a decision today and save your tomorrow. Take this job now and be useful.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Every man here on Earth has that person whose shine will rub off on them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) / Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.