Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu (66171 Views)

Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Indomie001: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Corridon:
Send me your CV if you have any. I want to help you with a job. Be fast.
I already did please, that job is my top priority now🙏
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by dfrost: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Osigwe of Bush, men of ABJ.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by dfrost: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
etrouble:

Kindergarteners don't understand this. If you recall the role Uche Chukwumerije played during Sani Abacha's ignoble years and NADECO June-12 saga, you will feel like going to exhume his corpse, but he was only doing his job.

Add Frank Nweke Jnr. to the mix 🤣🤦🏻
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Bobloco: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
"Yes, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is here, his time has come, and it is time to get to work and restore Nigerians' hope. The elections were never served à la carte; they were fought for, and a multitude of factors contributed to making them a reality today"

Truly, Tinubu stole it, grabbed it and ran away with it
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Fatbam003: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Another Femi Adesina in disguise just to earmark position
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Ezmans: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The young incarnate Idiagbon is rumored to be the leader of Aso Rock cabal.
having cabal without assuming power
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by oxygeng: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
[If not for the newly expanded hatred and demonization of Tinubu from apparently predictable quarters, Tinubu has been and remains one of the most well-behaved politicians in terms of his carriage, political, social and ideological [color=#990000][/color]pronouncements these ones are lies. A well behaved man would not attempt to occupy, possess, stole what does not belong to him. A well behave man should not act like the stubborn fly that refuse to heed advice. A well behaved man would not attempt to play politics with the affairs of over 200 million people. A well behaved man should know when to quit. Will you the writer, allow Tinubu in his present health status to manage your vegetable garden? God will punish all of you trying to force Tinubu on Nigerians. Idiots.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by oxygeng: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
A well behaved man would not attempt to occupy, possess, stole what does not belong to him. A well behave man should not act like the stubborn fly that refuse to heed advice. A well behaved man would not attempt to play politics with the affairs of over 200 million people. A well behaved man should know when to quit. Will you the writer, allow Tinubu in his present health status to manage your vegetable garden? God will punish all of you trying to force Tinubu on Nigerians. Idiots.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by oxygeng: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

You guys like to play sha.

Do you think a media aide's job specification is to defend the citizens or work in the interest of the citizens?

Capital NO.

You see Media aides and the Minister of Information?

Their job is to defend every action of the President and the Government.

Even if the President commits murder, it is the role of his media aide to defend that.

That's why when I see people blasting Femi Adesina or Garba Shehu or Lai Muhammad, it is clear to me that these people don't know the roles these people are to play.

They are not employed to say things to make you happy, they are employed to say things to make their Principal happy.

The summary of their job is to say the most ridiculous things in defence of their Principal.

99 percent of those criticizing Lai Muhammad or Femi Adesina would do the same if employed in that capacity.
Only in Nigeria. There is limit to what a responsible human being would want to be associated with. Resignation is a virtue.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by slowice(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Buhari pro max God abeg ...is this how we would spend another 8yrs running on body language, vibes and inshallah?
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Corrupt to the core
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by klawaaa: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Their problem... As the word goes: Odun egun a to tun, awon omo alaagba won ma fi akara je eko... When they all squander the national resources for their personal gains, I believe their unborn lineage would get their own shares of the ripple effect of the looting!
oikirodah:
Tunde Rahman: The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu's Incoming Administration

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tunde-rahman-the-unseen-voice-behind-tinubus-incoming-administration/

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by tesppidd: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
oxygeng:
Only in Nigeria. There is limit to what a responsible human being would want to be associated with. Resignation is a virtue.
Yes in Nigeria.

And also places like Russia, China, North Korea, Iraq, Sudan.. and very many more.

But it's definitely a Nigerian thing.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Bimpe29: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tinubu and his associates are eternally meticulous, focused and goal getters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Igor33 post=122798571]Inec helped tinubu win election nobody else...[ but you guys said DEVIL. is inec a devil. I prefer that devil to Obidients' gods who disgraced them.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by blacknp(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
Inec helped tinubu win election nobody else...
You are here still wailing? But they INEC forgot to help Bola Tinubu & The APC rig in The FCT, Anambra & Lagos, just to mention a few rigged States?

Keep deceiving yourself with your eye neck conspiracies, it is your prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Walamide: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
No bẹ only unseen voice.. What of unheard face grin
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by blacknp(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
oxygeng:
A well behaved man would not attempt to occupy, possess, stole what does not belong to him. A well behave man should not act like the stubborn fly that refuse to heed advice. A well behaved man would not attempt to play politics with the affairs of over 200 million people. A well behaved man should know when to quit. Will you the writer, allow Tinubu in his present health status to manage your vegetable garden? God will punish all of you trying to force Tinubu on Nigerians. Idiots.
Incoherent Failure, please shut up & carry your cross that you have laid upon yourself by virtue of your gross ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by MUTERIKA(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Corridon:
Send me your CV if you have any. I want to help you with a job. Be fast.
shey make I send mine?
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by obama99: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
All of you are just blowing your trumpets so that the incoming cabals won't kick you aside. Self advertisemt at work.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Adebowale89(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy49:
Mumu Man. Big for nothing. Supporting evil

if you called Tunde Rahman a mumu for Democratically choosen who to support with his guidance of his rights, what will you call igbo people that supported the killing of the little virgins left in southeast use for fortifications that was used to fortified Ikonso that still die like a Market Rat nonetheless?

a lot of brainless people from East lately, southeast parents failed in training a good manner kids, they're regretting it though abi no be your likes Simon Ekpa dey used for his suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
onuman:
"---if not for the newly expanded hatred and demonization of Tinubu from apparently predictable quarters----"

Tinubu started hatefilled politics through his "it's my turn" declaration.
He knows that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria in 2023.
After Obasanjo between 1999-2007, why will Tinubu become president before an Igbo?
Some of you Tinubu supporters pretend you don't know the high hatred Tinubu showed in his declaration.

Majority of Nigeria's voters who understand the importance of justice and equity for healthy coexistence in a country ignored Tinubu and voted for Peter Obi who won the presidential election.
Yet Tinubu and his APC colluded with INEC henchmen and bought victory.
Tinubu sowed hatred and will reap hatred bountiful.

Tinubu it's my turn declaration is completely in line for anyone who truly watch the video and not those social media propaganda

He made the statement during primary when he was been forced to support osinbajo

He said he as supported different people in the past and will only support himself this time around, anyone that wants to beat him in the primary will have to do that without tinubu stepping down

And for you to think APC will be dumb to hand over their tickets to South Eastern without a strong igbo contender

Mention one Igbo APC politician you will have voted for against Peter obi or you expect them to drag Obi to APC by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by jaymichael(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
lot of people are behind Tinubu that unseen and unheard, no social media noises, God bless the north
His victory is the victory of the silent majority. The hunters whose target is the Big Elephant aren't distracted by tiny crickets.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
oxygeng:
[If not for the newly expanded hatred and demonization of Tinubu from apparently predictable quarters, Tinubu has been and remains one of the most well-behaved politicians in terms of his carriage, political, social and ideological [color=#990000][/color]pronouncements these ones are lies. A well behaved man would not attempt to occupy, possess, stole what does not belong to him. A well behave man should not act like the stubborn fly that refuse to heed advice. A well behaved man would not attempt to play politics with the affairs of over 200 million people. A well behaved man should know when to quit. Will you the writer, allow Tinubu in his present health status to manage your vegetable garden? God will punish all of you trying to force Tinubu on Nigerians. Idiots.
wail more

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by Slurity(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
Inec helped tinubu win election nobody else...
Joke apart, if you really think Tinubu did not win that election, then you are not smart in thinking. Inec did rubbished with collation but it is very obvious that Tinubu won that election probably with wider margins.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by TheGift: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
oikirodah:
Tunde Rahman: The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu's Incoming Administration

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tunde-rahman-the-unseen-voice-behind-tinubus-incoming-administration/

Source iReporteronline.

I scored Tinubu's comms less than average. They were mostly always reacting rather than control the narrative.

If #TundeRahman wants to take responsibility for that less than stellar communications, He is free to be my guest.

Bottom line, a compromised INEC , (not anyone else) irresponsibly and incompetently handed the win to Tinubu on a self entitled platter of fading gold.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by seyiseyi84: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
I just hope we are not going to miss buari sha.
We give out good driver for ur uber car.u will thank me letter
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by onuman: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Tinubu it's my turn declaration is completely in line for anyone who truly watch the video and not those social media propaganda

He made the statement during primary when he was been forced to support osinbajo

He said he as supported different people in the past and will only support himself this time around, anyone that wants to beat him in the primary will have to do that without tinubu stepping down

And for you to think APC will be dumb to hand over their tickets to South Eastern without a strong igbo contender

Mention one Igbo APC politician you will have voted for against Peter obi or you expect them to drag Obi to APC by fire by force

In bold. Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Emeka Nwajiuba - these among other Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu and others, are more qualified presidential materials, than Bola Tinubu, to stand as APC presidential candidate. To cover its face for its abysmal failure in 8 years, APC would have rigged the presidential election for any Igbo presidential candidate, as it did for Tinubu.
Re: Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Unseen voice kor sighted mute ni, my friend goan hustle for appointment like your mates offline joor! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.