Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Federal Government Job Enquiry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Job Enquiry (556 Views)

I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Job Enquiry by edoncast: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2023
Good morning house ,

My uncle who is in ogun state called me last week that i should send my ND certificate(he said the ministry only need ND holders for now ) which i did .He actually got a slot for me from one federal ministry .He later called me back to send the following :

Primary school leaving certificate
WAEC certificate
State of origin certificate and
Birth certificate .

I actually have none of this but i called him this morning but i plan to use my April salary to process everything but my fear is my year of birth .I am 42 years old already .

My question is can a 42 year old man like me be employed by FG ?The only certificate i can back-date is birth certificate and that is at local government secretariat but my WAEC certificate will boldly carry 1981 for sure .Even ,i am sure my Primary school leaving certificate too will carry same .

Can i go ahead and process all the certificates with my real year of birth 1981 or it is a mission of money squandering ?

I look forward to your responses
Re: Federal Government Job Enquiry by Modifire(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Anything is possible in Nigeria but my advice to you is to investigate thoroughly the kind of job and
if it's an existing one before you go ahead to send him money for processing. Scammers knows no bounds they exist even within the family. If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Job Enquiry by talk2hb1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sha Know That DSS will do background check on your resume depending on the MDA you are posted to and possibly the position you are given, DSS are always very thorough with their investigation so reason am well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Job Enquiry by edoncast: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Modifire:
Anything is possible in Nigeria but my advice to you is to investigate thoroughly the kind of job and
if it's an existing one before you go ahead to send him money for processing. Scammers knows no bounds they exist even within the family. If you know you know

U just wrote nonsense without reading and thats how u fail in school.

Pls read again

(1) (Reply)

Ads has been closed / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / I Need A Customer Service Job In Any Good Firm Or Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.