Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai (3462 Views)

Meet Oluwafunmibi Babalola, UI Hyperpolyglot Student Who Speaks 24 Languages / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out / Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by falcon01: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
WantsandMore:
omo...all these negative energy for what buddy?
at least it ended positively 🤷‍♀️
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by ukaface(f): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Me na pidgin and Igbo accent them born me with
No accent is superior, all this accent no matter for heaven.
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Apr 29, 2023
I was getting ready to be disappointed but he nailed it, by 70 %. I can still tell he's Nigerian though
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by TONYE001(m): 1:40am On Apr 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Shay you fit go car stand, prize two sports cars and tell them u will like to pay with your good name?
😂😂😂😂

Life is beyond all these things you've listed. There's so much to life, don't limit life to buying sports cars and other luxuries.
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Emmanuel909090: 3:39am On Apr 29, 2023
Nice
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by oz4real83(m): 4:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Only a Nigerian will spend some years in Europe or Asia, but returns to Nigeria and start speaking American English\slangs cheesy cheesy.
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by wisdomkid: 4:25am On Apr 29, 2023
It's his life,
his choice,
and everything.

I won't spend my time disliking on someone who did absolutely nothing to me. That's close to witchcraft...
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Sucre6: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2023
TONYE001:

Life is beyond all these things you've listed. There's so much to life, don't limit life to buying sports cars and other luxuries.

Believe me I know bro, but it's really hard surviving in Nigeria that we put money before another thing

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by TONYE001(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Believe me I know bro, but it's really hard surviving in Nigeria that we out money before another thing

I agree.
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by YorubaSamurai: 10:55am On May 02, 2023
ukaface:
Me na pidgin and Igbo accent them born me with
No accent is superior, all this accent no matter for heaven.
igbo accent is inferior 😂
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by ukaface(f): 11:19am On May 02, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
igbo accent is inferior 😂
Says who?
No Dey mumu yourself o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Utme Cutoff Marks For Polytechnic Students / What Will You Do If He Was Your Son / Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.