Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos (739 Views)

Are Inverter Air Conditioners Worth It? / Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted / Brand New Air Conditioners For 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Good day All,

My company is having a partnership with GREE ACs so we have their products for sale for discounted rate and you can pay for as long as 6months.

Are you interested in getting ACs for the new house or houses you are building, office or for your personal use and you do not have the complete money for it no problem. Just ensure you have 25% first payment and the remaining 75% will be spread for 6months for you.

If you need 5pieces and above no problem just give me a call or whatsapp me I will come to meet anywhere in Lagos but for less than 5pieces you can come down to my office at Allen Avenue Ikeja.

I will not ask you to make any payment to my account and all transactions will be done with a lot of transparency and proper documentation so no scam here.

What are the things you need:

-Consider the number of the products you want and ensure you have 25% of the total amount in your account.
-Ensure you have a good financial statement that will encourage us know you have the capacity to pay back.

Benefits you enjoy:

-You will be getting the products in discounted rate of up to 10%.

-If you are just starting a business or you are developer and you need ACs in bulk but you do not have payment for all.. this is the best time to grab this opportunity.

-Personal users are also not left out. you have that inverter AC you want so much but do not have money for full payment at once.

-It has a zero-interest rate.

-Payment can be done for has long as 6months.

Offers last till 30th June.

Location to pick up the ACs are Ikeja Alausa, Ojuelegba, Festac and Lagos Island around Tinubu. Home delivery can be arranged but on minimal extra cost

Call or whatsapp lets talk 08101693347

Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2023
the offer is still on. interested buyers should give contact me or visit our office at allen ikeja
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2023
still ongoing
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2023
Available
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by Bulletproofgt: 4:19pm On May 05, 2023
With these outrageous prices haba mana

1 Like

Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2023
Bulletproofgt:
With these outrageous prices haba mana
these are prices given by the company directly if you don't have any contradicting proof why not keep your opinion to yourself.. the prices are if not cheaper but same with market prices or any online platforms.

Note: they are all brand new.

Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2023
keep your calls coming
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2023
prices of all the ACs can be found in the picture above. buy yours and pay at flexible monthly rates
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2023
available
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2023
Offer still on
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2023
Available
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2023
take advantage of these offers to get your air conditioner in bulk and pay on installment or at once
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2023
Bump
Re: Gree Air Conditioners For Sale In Lagos by hakinze00(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2023
call or whatsapp me on 08101693347 if you are interested..

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 20i 15k / Vv / Barely Used Pc For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.