Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC (55459 Views)

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / President Buhari Appoints Lt-Col Y.M. Dodo As His New ADC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by MrAgbako: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude so can you swear that there are no Yorubas that hate Tinubu? Bros you are pathetic and a big time liar, so because i speak against the fact that the country is about to swear in as president someone with a history of controversies and also a drug case in the US hanging over him, and knowing fully well the fact that the precedence being set is dangerous and can set the country up in flames. You because of your stomach and hunger satiation, you want to be blind to the truth. Keep fooling yourself, very soon e go touch every one, keep allowing greed and selfishness cloud your brain.
drug claim yet no agency or government could verify your claim. Your fake and scandalous statements again tinubu has been proven to be fake.

Few ipob brainwashed yorubas that support ipob obi agenda are naive or just in for their selfish interest or greed. So like u know majority carrys the vote and the majority is like 98% yorubas😂😂😂

Mr president tinubu arrived the country days ago and headless ipob mobs already edited his picture to depict a sick person and post it online.
What y'all are doing is making the same mistakes your Biafran forefathers that led to the bloody civil war.
Y'all run on emotions. Others that knows politics game use or reason logically
After may 29th they will begin arrest of all fake news peddlers. Una head go reset las las 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Na to start drug business sure pass
If Tinibu can do it and still become president. Then who am i

Why cant i do the same
Only the evil succeced in Nigeria
Na the righteous ones dey suffer

Honestly the righteous suffer
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by ultimateprof: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
This one wey Tinubu never enter and he has started appointing both the deaf and dumb!
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Nzogbu2012: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
I was a student in Fedpoly offa in 1999....but nobody graduated in offA in 2000...we all graduated in 2001...this was the time there was a student rampage and they have to shut down the school for one year...

So, Nuhu Rahman....perhaps there is a topographical error...but I am sure that no student graduated in the year 2000 in Offa...this is one of the days and years that I can never forget in my life....how the indigene of Offa tortured, and brutalize students ....they used a local charm on us students were been raped and killed and they destroyed properties of student in the community.....

Nuhu Rahman might have OnD in computer science in Fedpoffa but it can't be in the year 2000...
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Justbeingreal(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Why cant i do the same
Chai! You nor lie. What a hurtful reality in our Nigeria today people now celebrate bad more than good..
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Theicecode(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
He's Yoruba
Kennyfancy:
Aboki for the job
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Believeintruth: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrAgbako:
drug claim yet no agency or government could verify your claim. Your fake and scandalous statements again tinubu has been proven to be fake.

Few ipob brainwashed yorubas that support ipob obi agenda are naive or just in for their selfish interest or greed. So like u know majority carrys the vote and the majority is like 98% yorubas😂😂😂

Mr president tinubu arrived the country days ago and headless ipob mobs already edited his picture to depict a sick person and post it online.
What y'all are doing is making the same mistakes your Biafran forefathers that led to the bloody civil war.
Y'all run on emotions. Others that knows politics game use or reason logically
After may 29th they will begin arrest of all fake news peddlers. Una head go reset las las 😂

Dude i am sure you are a small boy, if not you would know what a Deferred Prosecution agreement(DPA) or plea bargain is. That alone is significant evidence to ensure that he is sacked by the tribunal. try and be smart and wise in thinking, there are igbos who supported Tinubu, just as Yorubas who supported Peter Obi. Stop fooling yourself and grow up this your talk is likened to someone who has no sense. Also if they start arresting fake news peddlers you are the first on the list.
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by davillian(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
This boy read book o
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Christistruth03: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude you really need help ooooo. Obi a drug dealer bros let us be more smarter in our reasoning naaaaa. This is low from you and you know you are lying through your teeth

You don't know Obi
Those who know him have spoken

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by tinsel: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
From where did he fish out this brain. The guy is loaded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Corridon: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
Gallant officer

Everything is in order

We can't wait for the inauguration day
Last chance! Send your CV now for a job. I want you to be busy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by iamdapsyj(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
How can a known drug lord become a president of a country.. It's a big shame on Nigerians. grin grin

Our visa ban is so certain.

Speak for yourself....

Your own visa ban is so certain ☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by BRIMBRAM: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Why cant i do the same

grin LMAO. Righteous one.
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by IpobAntidote: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
Acting deputy criminal (ADC) these people wan wreck Nigeria...

IPOB terrorist spotted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Gandrova: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
useless poor drug lord..
Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy Yes Daddy grin una B.P go shoot up come May 29

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by IpobAntidote: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Why cant i do the same

Like all the drug barons from Anambra calling themselves developer?
The same drug mules from Anambra will soon come beg Tinubu to come to their rescue once they are caught in Asia.
Just wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by saysoo: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
fergie001:
Trained in UK, China, how Tinubu's ADC rose through the ranks

SOURCE
Oga go and chop ur own, clean mouth.
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Walamide: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good one.. We're ready for 29th and beyond

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by HeroicMeastro: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Why cant i do the same
I can give a free shop to do your drugs...
Since na coward you be

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by anomaly20: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

What's your questions exactly? Is there a rule banning graduates fron NDA.... NDA only has age limitations not Degree limitations

NDA don't accept transfers and students from polytechnic
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by RaptorX: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
A army intelligence officer is a very good choice as an ADC. Tinubu na smart man.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by exstreve: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Aboki for the job

Common to read you can’t, no wonder you keep selling gala under oshodi bridge

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by MrAgbako: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude i am sure you are a small boy, if not you would know what a Deferred Prosecution agreement(DPA) or plea bargain is. That alone is significant evidence to ensure that he is sacked by the tribunal. try and be smart and wise in thinking, there are igbos who supported Tinubu, just as Yorubas who supported Peter Obi. Stop fooling yourself and grow up this your talk is likened to someone who has no sense. Also if they start arresting fake news peddlers you are the first on the list.
if u think this lie gonna get ur lots appointment then I'm afraid u on a long thing😂
This coming from a region the gave tinubu 3% of there vote and those percent were mostly from none indigenes

Yall will switch to curses and false accusations when your Igbos likes is overwhelmed with facts. The emotional outburst makes me laugh😂

See y'all reverse psychology and victim playing mentality dont work anymore. People now see IPOB for whom they are. Other Nigerians also sees that one don't need Igbo vote to win an election since they seams to got this clannish mentality and hateful thoughts towards others

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by RaptorX: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
The guy behind him here is his most trusted personal protector.

The new ADC is just "formality".
Who is that guy? I saw him with jagaban all through the campaign everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by blacknp(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Why cant i do the same

You must be lost in 2 worlds, are you trying to mock Peter Obi?
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by mdsne(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Some persons will accuse him of nepotism and question why he didn't appoint an Igbo man instead. grin
my brother even PO can't appoint any other tribe in that regard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by damkin24(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
No matter how you painted it we are now distracted from the main goal
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Basic123: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
epadomo:
Appointments don start be that ooh while some still dey find their manhood up and down
our stolen manhood 😆
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by babyfaceafrica: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
anomaly20:

NDA don't accept transfers and students from polytechnic

Who told you he did transfer?

He got AN ND certificate and kept the certificate. He applied using O level... Where did you see transfer?
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by kamalbob(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:

And what's your business with Nigeria? Go and focus on your biafra abeg lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC by Igor33: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
kamalbob:

And what's your business with Nigeria? Go and focus on your biafra abeg lol
I nor be Igbo so keep mute and forever remain so ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.