Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash (33335 Views)

Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by simfrost90210: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805613:
Another Road Accident, From Ondo State

Proudly Brought To You By

Can you please stop using the word "proudly?" coz it makes you sound terrible even while at your job..

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Huw(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
May their soul Rest In Peace!
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Emperior5:
Good one
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
it's not funny and you're so fokn dry. Ode buruku
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Xpress24(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Agbadocassava:

If not for over speeding or vehicle’s faulty, no bad roads in south west to cause accidents. May God console the decease family
is this sarcasm or foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by juman(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
So sad.
Stop travelling unnecessarily.
The country is "too hot" for such.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by chudez0147(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
May their soul rest well ...

Village 49??
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Teeklef(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
obembet:

Werey orun, na Only thing u Sabi is bad news
afi were orun na!!! I was shocked when he said for more bad news,visit.....😭

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
so bad that is why to travel sometimes, am just so scared.. anything can happen.. bad thing far away from us.. Amen.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by simfrost90210: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
VictorOshe:
Same thing almost happened to my mom when she went to bury her dad last year September in that same Ondo state. Imagine going to bury someone not knowing you might not even live to see the burial cry Tire burst, motor Sumersult almost five times on high speed but glory be to God everyone including my mom survived. RIP to the dead

I tap into bossom of that testimony forever that untimely painful horrific death shall be the portion of neither me nor any of my loved ones no matter how many times we ply various routes in this world.. AMEN..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by OdefaGirl(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
That brake he applied was not necessary and it was a sudden one.... which caused a chain accident. He would have entered the ditch in peace than loosing his life and his family's.

The family burying someone would be in deeper pains now....

So sad. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Consray:
So sad 😭 may their soul rest in peace
why you come dey cry as if na your family members. You and this your hi service, plus crocodile tears. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
OdefaGirl:
That brake he applied was not necessary and it was a sudden one.... which caused a chain accident. He would have entered the ditch in peace than loosing his life and his family's.

The family burying someone would be in deeper pains now....

So sad. RIP
that depends on how deep the ditch was.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bad roads killing Nigerians like chickens....it is well.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Mayeldah(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805613:
Another Road Accident, From Ondo State

Proudly Brought To You By

Oga be careful, what is here to be proud of?

Harbingers of bad news should be more worried that what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Germi9: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
(Pothole)Bad roads in Nigeria don’t kill people ..Bad government killed people
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by OdefaGirl(f): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
that depends on how deep the ditch was.

It all depends on the speed.... I believe he was over speeding and saw the ditch suddenly
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Shegzdave: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
It saddens me reading posts like this cry cry

May their soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
OdefaGirl:

It all depends on the speed.... I believe he was over speeding and saw the ditch suddenly
you got it

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Ogiame: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the hediot na real nuisance. An animal in human skin
Please move away with your insultive words. I only called Seun to delete that comment. I did not ask you to throw insults.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Chynx(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805605:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/abia-bound-husband-wife-son-die-in-ondo-crash/%3famp

This is why I don't travel for any function.

I just send you a token and send my prayers.

Most accidents that occur are either on wedding or burial trips.

Abeg abeg abeg.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ogiame:
Please move away with your insultive words. I only called Seun to delete that comment. I did not ask you to throw insults.
please help me to remove the insalt.

Ogiame try to be calming down, no be be nairaland do you wey you never get job since you finished school since 2006. Calm down!
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by 3kay945(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Potholes is one of the reasons I don't drive for too long distance.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by barkays001: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
The majority of Nigerians do not know how to drive safely; they only know how to speed. In the event that the car behind had not tailgated, he would have had enough time to stop. FRCN should ensure all the drivers are put through road tests before issuing a license. It is my sincere hope that the souls of all departed ones rest in peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by mightyhaze: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you and this your made in aba English. What is caslet sellers? They call them coffee sellers and not caslet
coffin,not coffee Mr corrector .

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by abidem4real: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
mightyhaze:
coffin,not coffee Mr corrector .
boat coffee and coffin are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by CheckLight: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Let us see.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by mordred44: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
.... hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' / Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) / Okada, Keke Ban: MC Oluomo In Talks With Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.