Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash (33343 Views)

Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Dshocker(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
I could remember in 2015, when i was taking my mum's corpse to the village, in an ambulance.

Driver slept off and ambulance was doing 140kmp, ahead of us was a traffic congestion not up to 1km.

Tyres of the ambulance was screeching after i gently woke up the idiotic driver that wanted to bring double tragedy to my family.

Na that day i know say God dey, because ordinarily, the ambulance was even suppose to catch up to 30% of the brake, the remaining 70% impact would have squeezed the ambulance like agege bread.

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Shedrack777: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you and this your made in aba English. What is caslet sellers? They call them coffee sellers and not caslet
chai. were you trying to correct me?you ended up embarrassing yourself. mine was auto correct, yours was blunder coffee instead of coffin. you won drink coffee? abi lipton?

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by edward1106(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805613:
Another Road Accident, From Ondo State

Proudly Brought To You By

Proudly undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by NaijaCover(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
obembet:

Werey orun, na Only thing u Sabi is bad news

Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop My Obembet

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by mightyhaze: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
boat coffee and coffin are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English
ok mrcork

No offeinsense cool

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by drimzsmoke(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Eleshin
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by kaludestiny10(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
No matter the depth of the ditch, applying automatic break is not advisable. Not all drivers are meant to run on a highway or be involved in an interstate driving.
Enemyofpeace:
that depends on how deep the ditch was.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Bimpe29: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
That's really unfortunate and it made me remember the same tragedy that greeted the conveyance of the remains of late Governor Olusegun Agagu to the Sunshine State.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Ogiame: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
please help me to remove the insalt.

Og.iame try to be calming down, no be be nairaland do you wey you never get job since you finished school since 2006. Calm down!
Always talking like a nitwit.
Just move ahead
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ogiame:
Always talking like a nitwit.
Just move ahead
ogiame no let frustration kee you o. No be only you be applicant for Nigeria. Look for breasts to suck and calm down.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by highchief1: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805605:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/abia-bound-husband-wife-son-die-in-ondo-crash/%3famp
i don’t advice families to travel together.if I’m traveling with my family on air we share ourselfs.all of us no Dey enter one plane.lai lai.And I mind the way I do road trips with my family.I Dey avoid am heavily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Shedrack777:
chai. were you trying to correct me?you ended up embarrassing yourself. mine was auto correct, yours was blunder coffee instead of coffin. you won drink coffee? abi lipton?
boat coffee and coffin are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by AdemolaA2: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805613:

Should have written sadly brought to you by naija over

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by overdrive(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Shedrack777:
what's the different between you and castket sellers?

No difference.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Shedrack777: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
lol. no use laugh injure my belle. both of them are correct english but different meanings;

coffee = tea (for drinking)

coffin = casket (for burying dead bodies).
accept your correction without arguement
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Ogiame: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
ogiame no let frustration kee you o. No be only you be applicant for Nigeria. Look for breasts to suck and calm down.
Tell that to your father at home. πŸ˜„
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Shedrack777: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
overdrive:

No difference.
as in, they derive joy others misery
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by manchyme: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
habsydiamond:
Accident one of the major killer in this country, this is the government's fault by the way. Almost 90percent death in this country is their fault

Fatal accident is caused by over speeding and not govt
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ogiame:
Tell that to your father at home. πŸ˜„
ogiame calm down. No let frustration lead you to an early grave o. Look for olosho and suck breasts
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Enemyofpeace: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Shedrack777:
lol. no use laugh injure my belle. both of them are correct english but different meanings;

coffee = tea (for drinking)

coffin = casket (for burying dead bodies).
accept your correction without arguement
abeg comot jo. You're not current with the use of English grammar
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Ogiame: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
ogiame calm down. No let frustration lead you to an early grave o. Look for olosho and suck breasts
Call Your mom for me then. πŸ˜„
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by vRendoh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805613:

What are proud about?...the deaths or what?
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by qtx(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122805613:

proudly or sorrowfully ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by onlyboyson(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
So painful
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Godsonkemz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
This is why I keep telling road users to maintain a distance while following car. I'm sure there wouldn't have been an accident if the corresponding vehicles maintained a reasonable distance to be able to see far.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by stephenponti(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Wow I saw this accident on my way back from Onitsha on Wednesday. May God console them and RIP to the dead.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Funflipper: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Village people una wehdone o

Na village people say make dem no keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front? Driving bumper to bumper at top speed is nothing but a recipe for disaster.
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by omonla10(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2023
But did u guys see they mentioned pothole in d story. I didn't travel almost 8 years out of Lagos cos of the accident I saw due to a pothole in 2014.
Last year sef while coming from ibadan, my friend's car entered those big dungeons and the car totally write off..
How can u have a pothole or anything on the Expressway?

I travel 5 hrs for abroad, not even one emergency matching of brakes. God save that country called naija
Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by Ginomel(m): 1:27am On Apr 29, 2023
post=122805613:

Start using promptly brought to you by.............

Sounds more human than proudly.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash by virginchaser(m): 1:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Drivers training is a major prerequisite but still missing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) / Okada, Keke Ban: MC Oluomo In Talks With Lagos Government / Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.