Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? (1642 Views)

Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Inspects Sam Mbakwe Airport After Fire Outbreak / Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri, Imo State Is On Fire. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by Racoon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
I trust my people. We are our own government.
Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by Shokoloko(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
etrouble:

Yes, you are right. You can not pick arms against the Federal Republic and still expect to be part of the Republic

Why don't they expel them then? Seems like the most reasonable thing to do.
Nigeria will be better off without them and they will be better off without Nigeria.
Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by tungamaje: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
etrouble:

Now tell me, why do your people still traffick drugs through Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos? Why are your people not using only your airports fro mdrugs trafficking?
Ask him for me o. Why do they traffick drugs through MMA Lagos to Saudi Arabia to face beheading?
Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by JOemmy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
My late dad also contributed #500 for this airport back in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by caleboxylic: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

You are right.

After the Sam Mbakwe and Jim Nwobodo era, people who sincerely worked for the people, the Nigerian corrupt mafia started sponsoring anti-Igbo Igbo politicians to win elections in Southeast who will devote their time in looting the treasury of their respective states and insulting us.

But I’m glad that the emergence of Peter Obi in 2023 election has put an end to that (hopefully).

Hope Uzodimma will be the last stupid governor the Southeast will ever produce.

Amen. we are on track. Alaigbo will witness massive growth with Nwifuru, MBAH/Edeoga, Soludo and Otti. God bless Alaigbo
Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by Fortruth: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
maleekberry:
There was a country in this country

Yep…

But today foolish governors in SS/SE are busy building 1930 era cargo airports everywhere instead of strategizing to expand one of the current ones into a JFK or Heathrow level airport….

FOOLs
Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by Akaegwu(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yes. My mom and dad contributed. Still have the receipts in villa.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? by Ttipsy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
My Grandpa told me about it

It's really touching

Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK / ELECTION TRIBUNAL: Peter Obi's Witness Put INEC Chairman In Trouble / Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.