Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now - Me:one Billion Streams By Izu Simeon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now - Me:one Billion Streams By Izu Simeon (192 Views)

Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify / What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go / 'A Good Time': Davido's Album Hits 1 Billion Streams As Obama DMW Tackles Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now - Me:one Billion Streams By Izu Simeon by choctee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Izu Simeon Debuts New EP "1 Billion Streams"

Lagos, Nigeria - Izu Simeon, a rising artist in the Nigerian music industry, is thrilled to announce the release of his debut EP, "1 Billion Streams." The EP, which dropped today, is a special piece of art that showcases Izu Simeon's unique talent and sound.

"I am beyond excited to share this EP with the world," said Izu Simeon. "I put my heart and soul into every song, and I hope that listeners can connect with the music and feel the same emotions that I did when creating it."

"1 Billion Streams" features six tracks, each showcasing Izu Simeon's versatility and range as an artist. The EP is available for streaming on all major platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.

Fans of Izu Simeon's music can follow him on all social media platforms @izusimeon for updates on his music and upcoming shows.

"I want to thank my fans for their support and love thus far," added Izu Simeon. "We are winning together on this journey, and I can't wait for you to hear what I have in store next."

To stream "1 Billion Streams" and support Izu Simeon's music, click the link below:

⏩⏩ https://ffm.to/izusimeon1bs

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now - Me:one Billion Streams By Izu Simeon by donbachi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Adulthood na scam...by Lade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Intimate Improvisations By Lagos Noir / Download Music: Mr Wealth Feat. Habican - Adura / Top 5 Trailblazing Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.