Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season (11435 Views)

Alonso: Amid Bayern Munich, Liverpool Links, I'll Stay as Coach at Leverkusen / AFCON 2023: Should Jose Peseiro Stay As Super Eagles Boss After Final Loss? / Austin Eguavoen: My Appointment As Eagles Interim Coach Surprised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by obembet(f): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chelsea plan has not changed despite poor results. Frank Lampard, expected to stay as interim coach until the end of the season.

Negotiations between Chelsea and Mauricio Pochettino continue in order to complete the agreement.

Remember, Frank Lampard has become the first Chelsea manager in the club's 118-year history to lose his first five games in charge.

Lampard returned to Stamford Bridge on April 6 for a short-term spell until the end of the season following the dismissal of Graham Potter.

However, matters certainly haven't gone to plan so far, and Lampard has now broken an unwanted record, as reported by The Mirror.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1651971799003824130?t=RZmHPHsLezb06bODIn_UUw&s=19

8 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by VictorOshe(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ok. But as a male lecturer, why you go dey give male student " D " for your course?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Frank Lampard is better off coaching clubs like Dagenham & Redbridge, Yeovil Town or Oldham Athletic. He has no business in Chelsea.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Farid24224(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
I talk am and I will repeat am... If Chelsea players no go kneel beg Tuchel to come back, they will keep losing..

Just dey play!!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Keep2gether(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Johnrake69: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
The Chelsea owner is a clown. He has no clue about what he’s doing. He still want to hire a spineless coach.

Get Chelsea an Antonio Conte and see Chelsea fight for Premier League title next year. But he will rather go for a coach he can control. I hope he loses all the money he invested in the club.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by ThatrealestApex: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bad news for Chelsea Fans grin grin grin grin grin

See more Bad news at ..Com

grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by ManWater: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
The root cause of Chelsea wahala na that madman Putin. cool

4 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Draslo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
But na Arsenal dropping points dey give them sleepless nights and bragging rights

Be like say Chelsea owner don too dey watch Ted Lasso

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Mkelv0106(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Todd boehly wants to give lampard the best English manager to cook

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by fisco82(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
We no care again. shocked

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Blake755: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lampard is a good coach the should give him permanent position
According to EFA lol bunch of clown the only thing this English players Sabi nah to carry mic dey yab other coaches

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Iliveforever(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
The panel beating continues😊😊

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by obembet(f): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good News for Chelsea Fans. At least he will use the opportunity to build the team to standard.

I wish they give him contract, I believe in lampard.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Last 2 weeks, someone at viewing center made a joke that if you bet against chelsea you will maje huge money.

We all laughed it off
Fast foward now, Chelsea lost 5 matches in a row.
Imagine If i bet chelsea to lose in all those 5 matches Na millionaire i go dey answer
It was only brentford that i decided to give brentford to win at 4 odds

So lampard please make sure you continue losing your next matches. Lets make this money!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Enemyofpeace: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
They want him to help Chelsea to discover crude oil

5 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by helinues: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lampard performance so far is not good.

His last selection in the last match is just ridiculous.

Azipicueta as a striker. Are you kidney me?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
They are definitely fighting relegation! grin
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by MasterJayJay: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
The owners of Chelsea have accepted their fate. No need changing a coach now.

Even if they lose all games, they won't be relegated.

It is better to bring a new coach when the season ends. So he can start by having the power to pick which player stays and which will be sold.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Mayhem1: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Draslo:
But na Arsenal dropping points dey give them sleepless nights and bragging rights
Yes because your club is a joke, when was the last time you beat city?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by ExtremeDot: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Farid24224:
I talk am and I will repeat am... If Chelsea players no go kneel beg Tuchel to come back, they will keep losing..

Just dey play!!!

Shut up!
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Evestar200(f): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chelsea 2023/2024 season's first match will be against Watford FC in the Championship

6 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by mastermaestro(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rip Chelsea Fanta Club. grin grin
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by flexyrule(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Well... Good for punters...

Cheslea would always play under 1.5 goals because nobody fit score for that team.

Best they can get is an own goal from their opponent.

As dem no fit win matches... Double chance on their opponents is also a good market to explore. Imagine playing X2 on brentford...

Because Of frustration, their fouls Rate would be high.
Individual team fouls - Over 9.5 or over 1.5 yellow cards

As them no get any reasonable striker, they'll keep attacking from the flanks. Trying to get a goal from crossing... Hence their corner rate will be high..
Individual team corner - Over 4.5

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by MorataFC: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by wunmi590(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2023

Every Chelsea fans should say otilo to relegation 😆
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Farid24224(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
ExtremeDot:

Shut up!

Bite me!
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by blaquemyc: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Na those kind records English managers dey break. Nonsense and ingredients.

8 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Draslo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mayhem1:
Yes because your club is a joke, when was the last time you beat city?
Do you need a tissue?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread / African Nations Cup Adjusted For Ramadan, To Begin On June 21 (PHOTO) / Ethopia Vs Cape Verde: AFCON 2021 (0 - 1) On 9th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.