Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season (11442 Views)

Alonso: Amid Bayern Munich, Liverpool Links, I'll Stay as Coach at Leverkusen / AFCON 2023: Should Jose Peseiro Stay As Super Eagles Boss After Final Loss? / Austin Eguavoen: My Appointment As Eagles Interim Coach Surprised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by colonelwealth(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
obembet:
Chelsea plan has not changed despite poor results. Frank Lampard, expected to stay as interim coach until the end of the season.

Negotiations between Chelsea and Mauricio Pochettino continue in order to complete the agreement.

Remember, Frank Lampard has become the first Chelsea manager in the club's 118-year history to lose his first five games in charge.

Lampard returned to Stamford Bridge on April 6 for a short-term spell until the end of the season following the dismissal of Graham Potter.

However, matters certainly haven't gone to plan so far, and Lampard has now broken an unwanted record, as reported by The Mirror.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1651971799003824130?t=RZmHPHsLezb06bODIn_UUw&s=19

Of all quality coaches to engage....it is Pochetino..?

The new owners of Chelsea are definitely clueless.
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Bahamas95(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Farid24224:
I talk am and I will repeat am... If Chelsea players no go kneel beg Tuchel to come back, they will keep losing..

Just dey play!!!
Tuchel or Abramovich?

Toad, Todd or whatever his name is knows nothing about club management. He has succeeded in destroying Chelsea in partnership with the British government.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by otipoju(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
obembet:
Good News for Chelsea Fans. At least he will use the opportunity to build the team to standard.

I wish they give him contract, I believe in lampard.

Are you kidding me
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chaii
See wetin boely cause.
Now even 7up united follow dey mock us
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
I badly want Chelsea to relegate.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Walamide: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Expect sure bookies from Chelsea!
Ticket no go cut again
Chelsea, Man City, Napoli,..
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by biyams(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I badly want Chelsea to relegate.
gbagaaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it think say na only me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
biyams:
gbagaaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it think say na only me

We plenty o!

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by skywalker240(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
ManWater:
The root cause of Chelsea wahala na that madman Putin. cool
Blaming Putin is not wise

Rather blame the stupid American who bought the club when obviously, he knows nothing about football

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Angelfrost(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
spencekat:
Chelsea can't go on relegation.

I know... Just saying they are nearer rock bottom than top!

This will be their worst season finish in a really long while!
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by spencekat(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

I know... Just saying they are nearer rock bottom than top!

This will be their worst season finish in a really long while!
You are correct
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by GeneralPula: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
It’s still the best thing they can do atm to fish out what’s gon be best..
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Ubdavis(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Farid24224:
I talk am and I will repeat am... If Chelsea players no go kneel beg Tuchel to come back, they will keep losing..

Just dey play!!!

Is Tuchel doing well where he is right now?
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by FireUpNow(m): 2:47am On Apr 29, 2023
It will be all sorry and tears, w new Chelsea's trademark
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by WATCHOVER(m): 3:18am On Apr 29, 2023
Farid24224:

Just dey play!!!
Tuchel is even performing badly currently in Germany, no need for begging, they need a discipline coaching.
Lampard is a failure
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by correctguy101(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Club wey elder Abramovic don swia for...

Chelsea don turn gods must be crazy...

My heart still dey pain me for my dear blues
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by maridrug(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Farid24224:

Just dey play!!!
Not Tuchel, it is Abrahamovic.
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Juju70(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2023
Farid24224:

Just dey play!!!
How many people dem go kneel down beg Fkd up club!
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by elpochas: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2023
Farid24224:

Just dey play!!!
Pls how is Tuchel faring at Bayern? unless pun was intended in ur just dy play statement.
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by elpochas: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2023
Johnrake69:
The Chelsea owner is a clown. He has no clue about what he’s doing. He still want to hire a spineless coach.

Get Chelsea an Antonio Conte and see Chelsea fight for Premier League title next year. But he will rather go for a coach he can control. I hope he loses all the money he invested in the club.
you might be right or wrong with the Antonio conte appointment,it's like a two side of the coin.To know the good side of him ask a Chelsea fan and the bad side ask a Spurs fan.
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Dguru007(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2023
They will be the champion of the second half league table πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by mmsen: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Chelsea are fighting for relegation with this appointment. Very strange owner. Lampard is not a Premier League level manager.
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by MrAgbako: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Bad news for Chelsea Fans grin grin grin grin grin

See more Bad news at ..Com

grin
thunder fire u and yanshπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2023
spencekat:
Chelsea can't go on relegation.

They can. Anything is possible.
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by simfrost90210: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2023
angry they should be lucky the season has almost ended and it's remaining 5 games for Chelsea, if not, the blues for dey play their new season for Championship.. una for dey hear, Chelsea Vs Blackpool or Rotherdam Vs Chelsea ......... mad oh grin
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by Bobloco: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Farid24224:

Just dey play!!!

While the British government will kneel down and beg Abramovich
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by iInjureHerYansh: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Frank Lampard is better off coaching clubs like Dagenham & Redbridge, Yeovil Town or Oldham Athletic. He has no business in Chelsea.
grin
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by NaijaCover(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
thunder fire u and yanshπŸ˜‚

Why Are You calling here
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by wisdomkid: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2023
it's funny how Chelsea are falling down hard, and they can do absolutely nothing about it.
Re: Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season by lazynairalander1: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Achor1111:
One thing about Lampard as a coach in Chelsea is his ability to "turn a bad situation to a rotten one".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Having Lampard to the need of this season, Chelsea need to apologize to T.Tuchel, and G. Potter.πŸ™
Chelsea for relegation 😜
Thomas Tuchel? Yes.
Graham Potter? He needs to be arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season / Week 16 Sure Fixed Pool Draws. / Ethopia Vs Cape Verde: AFCON 2021 (0 - 1) On 9th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.