Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche (2632 Views)

Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche / Buni: APC Asks Judiciary To Punish PDP’s Abuse Of Court Processes / Hon Garba May Have Influenced Judiciary To Rule In His Favour - Niger Group Alle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by AntiTerrorist: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
God sends prophetic messages of things that will happen in the country to his anointed servants and they deliver them as they are led by the spirit.

In this light, the General Overseer of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Pastor Paul Enenche, preached to his members in today’s edition of the “Early Will I Seek Thee” service and revealed the revelation God showed him about the judiciary.

He said he saw God empowering the judiciary to stand for the truth.

In the video, the clergyman said: “Psalm 106:3 says, ‘Blessed are they that keep judgement and he that doeth righteousness at all times’. Amos 5:24 says, ‘But let judgement run down as water, and righteousness as a mighty stream’. I saw God empowering the judiciary to stand for the truth.

“When they receive this empowerment, they will be able to withstand pressure from all angles and they will not give room for compromise when delivering judgement. Pray that the Lord brings it to pass."

https://247updates.com.ng/according-to-pastor-enenches-new-revelation-i-saw-god-empowering-the-judiciary-to-stand-for-the-truth/

3 Likes

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by richie240: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
"I saw God empowering the judiciary to stand for the truth"

Deut18;22
"When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.''

Here we go again!
The 'prophecies' of ystdy, na 'go' we see, we nor see d return.. .
Biko, let's stop putting the name of God to disrepute amongst non-christians.
cool

12 Likes

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by muykem: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
And the truth is that Peter Obi won the election ba? His lawyers have tactically abandoned rigging accusation but looking for ways to disqualify president elect. An exercise in futility.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by AntiTerrorist: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Though Nigeria judiciary is as corrupt as Buhari and his gang of forty thieves, yet I believe in prophecy. Heaven can help them to stand for the truth this time around. There's always a first to everything.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by fasmukol: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin
Joking jokers

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by azadus18: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Renew hope
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by BloomingDale(f): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
All these Nigerian pastors should be sent back to Hell where they came from. I’m tired of listening to their fuckery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Godjone(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
The justices must ensure justice is served in that case. Nigerians are watching. All eyes is on them. May God touch them to stand for the truth even though their life is under threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Godjone(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Fake pastor .
your entire linage can never get to quarter of his level. Continue to wallow in ignorance mu.mu

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by AntiTerrorist: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Drug Daddy
grin

When the corrupt judges receive this empowerment, they will be able to withstand pressure from all angles and they will not give room for compromise when delivering judgement. Pray that the Lord brings it to pass.
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Turboking(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2023

4 Likes

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fake prophet

3 Likes

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Feintline: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
President select is not president. PODATTI is the incoming president of Nigeria
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by HydraFeeds(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I know that Okwute stone is a failure that has nothing to deliver and only rely on religious and tribal bigotry to deceive gullible people

Yes Daddy .
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by iSense247: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
He said he saw God empowering the judiciary to stand for the truth.
It's another thing for the pagan judges to recognize and appropriate divine empowerment. There's no hope for this country.
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by HydraFeeds(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Godjone:
your entire linage can never get to quarter of his level. Continue to wallow in ignorance

Every commenter on nairaland can’t be unfortunate like your generation.

Your reasoning has been beclouded by religion. Get a grip .

Mumu

4 Likes

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
The question is which is the truth? How do you defined truth? Hmm
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by flokii: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Which truth is Enenche talking about?.. this man thinks Nigerians are all fo0ls he can manipulate or what?

An election was conducted and the people made their choice.. the voice of the people is the voice of God. What other truth is this man talking about?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by AsomStructures: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
God is never asleep.
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by JOemmy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
richie240:

Here we go again!
The 'prophecies' of ystdy, na 'go' we see, we nor see d return.. .
Biko, let's stop putting the name of God to disrepute amongst non-christians.
cool

Has he said anything wrong does the judges not need the spirit of God to deliver credible judgements without partiality?
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by slimfit1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Pastor abeg don't start the devil is in control of the judiciary just look at their previous cases. Tinubu is bankrolling our judiciary.
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by vanitybutiwanti: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Business Men, of course, you'd say anything to keep your flocks in check
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by pandoragirigory: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Paul Eneche, and people still they attend this one church
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by olisaEze(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Meanwhile, "give him wings so he can flyyyyy" don get delayed flight. undecided

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by softwareman(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

https://247updates.com.ng/according-to-pastor-enenches-new-revelation-i-saw-god-empowering-the-judiciary-to-stand-for-the-truth/
The truth about who ACTUALLY WON the election?
Don't be DECEIVED, CARNAL god of men, GOD IS NOT MOCKED.
Has this man not embarrassed himself and the body of Christ enough?
When u are stuck in the hole stop digging!
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Josegun(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dem don start again... This people ehn.
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by iramure(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Paul Eneche and his likes have destroyed the image of christainity and reduced it to mere comedy.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Dotherightthing: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
At least, talks about ING and military takeover thereby truncating the democratic process have been set aside... shocked
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by softwareman(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
JOemmy:

Has he said anything wrong does the judges not need the spirit of God to deliver credible judgements without partiality?
I can bet if after praying the judges deliver judgement that does not favour his candidate, the fake man of God will look for another part of the bible to twist and quote.
God will not AWARD AN ELECTION TO OBI IN AN ELECTION HE CAME THIRD AND DOES NOT MEET THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF SPREAD.
This same fake pastor said he will not ascend the throne if he is not the will of God, now he is shifting the goal post.
The truth is IF YOU ARE NOT SENT OR YOU ARE NOT TOLD, JUST SHUT THE Bleep UP!

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by Monzze: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
You saw something happen and then congregation needs to pray for it to come to pass again?
Oga pastor, you're very confused sir.
Shameless Lots.
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by thesicilian: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Though Nigeria judiciary is as corrupt as Buhari and his gang of forty thieves, yet I believe in prophecy. Heaven can help them to stand for the truth this time around. There's always a first to everything.
"Heaven" could as well as just made him win the election in the first place instead of collecting someone else's victory for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Leader And Gang Killed In Anambra State (Pics, Video) / Who Is Behind The Boko Haram? / How Africa's New Urban Centers Are Shifting Its Old Colonial Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.