Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche (2659 Views)

Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche / Buni: APC Asks Judiciary To Punish PDP’s Abuse Of Court Processes / Hon Garba May Have Influenced Judiciary To Rule In His Favour - Niger Group Alle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by stuffs2002: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2023
iramure:
Paul Eneche and his likes have destroyed the image of christainity and reduced it to mere comedy.

As a Muslim, I always laugh anytime I see some of these pastors talk
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by stuffs2002: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2023
chivic:

The are not,they are just being clever.I can assure you that they main thing they will want to prove in the rigging,they might just bring the drug case because of it weight

If only IPOB/OBIDIENTS could read, they would have read the prayers of Obi and LP in their court affidavit and DISGRACING themselves on social media
Re: 'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche by stuffs2002: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2023
limeta:
I do not believe in Nigeria justice system
Is as rotten as hell .

Hahahah...

IPOB/OBIDIENTS have seen their watery court affidavit they are now claiming they don't believe in Nigeria justice system . grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Was President Bola Tinubu In 1999? / Re: Atiku Vs Obj/efcc In The Ptdf Scandal / I Disagree With My Father’s One Nigeria Concept –zik’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.