Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi (42800 Views)

Did Tinubu Sneak Into The Country As NTA News Posted A Fake Video Of His Return? / Sowore Deletes Fake Okuama Reprisal Attack Video, Apologises To Army / Arise TV Deletes Fake News About CSU Authenticating Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi by LastProphet: 12:22am On Apr 30, 2023
LegendHero:

I am Yoruba so you should address me as one.

The Yoruba Muslims always think the northern muslim are their friends, time shall tell. The agenda will surprise even Tinubu as smart as he thinks he is
Re: Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2023
LastProphet:

The Yoruba Muslims always think the northern muslim are their friends, time shall tell. The agenda will surprise even Tinubu as smart as he thinks he is

Northern Muslims are a better ally than the Ibos.

I will choose a Northerner before I choose an Ibo. That we are both from the south do not mean we mean well for each other

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi by rrkk(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2023
It was not deleted. I checked it just now. It is still there.

Gossiphub:

You're a big clown.

Can't you read that they also deleted their apology?
Re: Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi by LastProphet: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Northern Muslims are a better ally than the Ibos.

I will choose a Northerner before I choose an Ibo. That we are both from the south do not mean we mean well for each other

You can ask Yoruba Muslims in Kano why they run to sabongari where ibos dominate, whenever Hausa start slaughtering those they consider infidels. Ask Yoruba Muslims in Kaduna too. You are still young. An ally mustn't be your friend, in life you need allies and they must not be friends. I personally I don't like the attitude of many ibos and their warped culture, but I have noticed Obi since his days as governor because I'm a contractor and deal with many people and contacts. Him and people like Donald Duke, hold my respect, I even place him above Duke because Duke's wife is another matter, but never heard Obi's wife's name until this year. So I understand your issue with them and unfortunately for them they appear incapable of listening, think it has to do with growing up in loud main market Onitsha or something like that. But you see during world war 2, The West had to work with Russia as allies in order to survive. They were never friends. The plan of the north is coming for all southerners and many already know. You will know too whether you like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council / Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.