Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG (15969 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Nigerians Stranded At Seme Border After Shutdown By Soldiers, Immigration / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by stano2(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2023
H
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by ArcFresky(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Nigeria no just get mouth... Chaii..
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by overdrive(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2023
mosho2good:
I asked Google, when will Nigeria be like USA, my phone off immediately and it has not On since yesterday

grin
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by taretoofine(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2023
Where are our politians fighting tooth and nail on zoning , cash policy , new naira note, abi are these not the Nigerians they claim they are fighting for

May our eyes be opened on day

They have used religions and tribal card to achieve their selfish gain, now you are left all alone
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by maticar: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/sudan-crisis-nigerians-stranded-at-egyptian-border-fg/
even the so called giant can no longer be treated with respect by other africans

nigeria has become laughing stock of africa

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Eriokanmi: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2023
If your country is respected globally, other countries would treat you with respect. Not ordinary Benin Republic nationals wouid be so stranded. Everything boils down to leadership. They don't respect us outside

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Adex2442: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Good for them. They keep saying USA is evil.
If this was to be Europe, everything would have been done smoothly.

Now see Africa. Yeye people
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2023
Mooslims stranded at neighbouring mooslims territory borders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Adex2442: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Africa is still two thousand years backwards. Imagine we are not even getting good media coverage of the Sudan war. Remember hw Ukraine and Russia war took over all media and even affected businesses

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by billyG(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2023
Africans need visa to just transit other African border?...I have said it before the descendants of Arabs that occupied Egypt now are not African...we have nothing in common.....Arabs are wicked in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by IpobAntidote: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
These are their fellow Muslim bothers and sisters who's life has been disorganized by war.

My fellow Northern brothers and sisters, hope you can now understand that your own kind of Islam is different from theirs!

South Americans are.more catholic than anyone in the world, does the US just allow them to cross their borders? Hell no. In fact many are dying on daily basis trying to cross.
Brainwashed gullible Nigerians must see religion and tribe in everything. Slave emancipate your brain.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2023
They should not worry, ipod is coming to rescue them angry

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Kumosisi(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2023
Why didn't federal use Chad route instead of Egypt.. Chad shares border with Nigeria and Sudan. quote author=peekspot post=122816342]
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/sudan-crisis-nigerians-stranded-at-egyptian-border-fg/
[/quote]
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by IyaTola: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2023
Stranded how?! I don't get it. If they come back here they would regret why they didn't escape while they can
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by sslcrypt: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2023
It's not rocket science, there's a airstrip around the Libya Sudan border that can be used, provided negotiations are made with the central authority of the Libya faction in control. Direct flight can be taken from there to either Chad or directly to Kano depending on the arrangement. Egypt tho of close proximity to capital of Sudan, isn't really a viable option because it will be reserved for mostly Arab nationals who will be heading back to the middle east and other North Africa countries. Consistent failure in evacuation of Nigerians in crisis period shows none existence of the National intelligence agency, very bad operations of the ministry of foreign affairs and the military attache to consulates.
There are PMCs that provide such services, but then Nigeria lack of insight shows that their organs of intelligence and security services are mostly engaged subversive operations of dissent within, than actual development of capacity to meet crisis externally.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by lonelydora: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2023
This is what we are saying. Vote in good government, una say no

No one will ask those Nigerians if they support APC or PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2023
IpobAntidote:

South Americans are.more catholic than anyone in the world, does the US just allow them to cross their borders? Hell no. In fact many are dying on daily basis trying to cross.
Brainwashed gullible Nigerians must see religion and tribe in everything. Slave emancipate your brain.

Don't just write off point because you want defend your religion.

We are talking of people who are running from a war torn environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Image123(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2023
That's an Egyptian problem, not a Nigerian problem. It's not everything you must blame government for.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Bestbeelieve: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2023
yinkus6750:
Africans dealing with their fellow Africans
Why insist on visa just to pass on transit through Egypt?
Knowing the condition that caused the movement.

Africa cannot be one yet? just not yet! just imagine
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by juman(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Our embassy staff would handle it well, I believe.

Many many years ago I was at cairo airport, one guy from porthacourt was stopped from joining plane going to japan. He came from lagos airport going to japan. His passport appeared tampered with. The young guy was shouting he would take them to court, that he needed nigerian ambassador to egypt to confirm his passport was correct. Nigerian embassy sent one senior embassy staff to the airport, the embassy man pleaded with the immigration to let him go. He told them if it was not genuine passport they would not allow him to enter japan. I was impressed with the embassy man action.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Originalsly: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2023
The money was for the hiring of 40 buses. Why are we hearing of only 13 buses moving our citizens? The one that made the announcement need to be questioned by reporters. I wouldn't blame Egypt .... there was an arrangement for Nigerians to enter at a particular point. If the bus drivers took them to wherever... then we need to know the details about the hiring process and why these errant drivers did not follow the agreement. I would not be surprised one bit to learn a busload has been held hostage and demands for the FG to pay a hefty ransom... thus is not beneath those vultures about to leave office.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by kennys: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2023
mosho2good:
I asked Google, when will Nigeria be like USA, my phone off immediately and it has not On since yesterday
It is caused by APC powerholding
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by IpobAntidote: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Don't just write off point because you want defend your religion.

We are talking of people who are running from a war torn environment.
And what are the migrants running to the US border running from?
Even if their is an open war in Mexico today, I can guarantee you that the US will not open it's borders for entry.
You are ignorant of world politics. Did Europe even open their borders to all Ukrainians? No, they only took in few of them. Stop posting rubbish that you are ignorant of.
Oh, what makes you think that all the Nigerians are Muslims anyway?
I have visited many Muslims countries lately such as Turkey, Malaysia UAE, Morocco and some have more Igbos who are mostly Christian's than people from the North.
I will not be surprised to find that about half of the ones in Sudan are Christians.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by juman(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Mostly they are ipob south easterners that take religion like that.
They are religious fanatics and tribal jingoist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Nicenixon: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2023
What do expect from Egypt before? You think they won't retaliate, Nigeria haven't seen anything yet. We defeated an Egyptian candidate sponsored by the Arab world for post of direction of World Trade Organisation. E be like say dem still dy vex o.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2023
IpobAntidote:

And what are the migrants running to the US border running from?
Even if their is an open war in Mexico today, I can guarantee you that the US will not open it's borders for entry.
You are ignorant of world politics. Did Europe even open their borders to all Ukrainians? No, they only took in few of them. Stop posting rubbish that you are ignorant of.
Oh, what makes you think that all the Nigerians are Muslims anyway?
I have visited many Muslims countries lately such as Turkey, Malaysia UAE, Morocco and some have more Igbos who are mostly Christian's than people from the North.
I will not be surprised to find that about half of the ones in Sudan are Christians.

You are inexperienced and ill exposed to world happenings.

Those South Americans you see at the North American border are there for a better life.

Ukrainians were treated as first class citizens in any European country they entered, call anyone to confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Mrgeco001: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2023
smiley

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by juman(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2023
sslcrypt:
It's not rocket science, there's a airstrip around the Libya Sudan border that can be used, provided negotiations are made with the central authority of the Libya faction in control. Direct flight can be taken from there to either Chad or directly to Kano depending on the arrangement. Egypt tho of close proximity to capital of Sudan, isn't really a viable option because it will be reserved for mostly Arab nationals who will be heading back to the middle east and other North Africa countries. Consistent failure in evacuation of Nigerians in crisis period shows none existence of the National intelligence agency, very bad operations of the ministry of foreign affairs and the military attache to consulates.
There are PMCs that provide such services, but then Nigeria lack of insight shows that their organs of intelligence and security services are mostly engaged subversive operations of dissent within, than actual development of capacity to meet crisis externally.

Just listen to yourself.
From war-torn sudan to another war-torn libya.
The whole country would call those handling it as very stupid.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by Retmis: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Kumosisi:
Why didn't federal use Chad route instead of Egypt.. Chad shares border with Nigeria and Sudan. quote author=peekspot post=122816342]
Iswap n local militias will try their luck on dem
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG by ednut1(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
kettykings:
Does anyone have an idea why Nigeria didn't send troops to sudan or Egypt to rescue stranded Nigerians.

The same Nigeria was able to kidnap a British citizen Nnamdi Kanu visiting a peaceful, powerful African country kenya but is not able to deliver their stranded citizens from a civil war situation in Sudan
send troops to a war zone How do you then evacuate the over 3000 students Airport is bombed and out of service. Make una dey use sense abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 16) / Two Escape Death As Car, Truck Collide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.