Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date (23218 Views)

Buhari Postpones Visit To Ogun Indefinitely / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Rosambort(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2023
Orishirishi cheesy
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Uchesis: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2023
casualobserver:

they were both military stooges. both were installed by Obasanjo
and Tinubu was installed by.......GMB
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by wolesmile(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Godfullsam:

What about the former president Goodluck Jonathan?
And even Yar'Adua
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by casualobserver: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Uchesis:

and Tinubu was installed by.......GMB

Buhari did nothing to help Tinubu become president, if anything he willingly or unwillingly, knowingly or unknowingly did everything to sabotage his becoming president, at best he was neutral while others tried to prevent him Tinubu president.

Electoral act
Party chairmanship
party primaries
Naira scarcity
neutrality "i have no candidate". "vote for your choice" etc, etc

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by IpobAntidote: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2023
Feintline:
I see PODATTI carrying out the census.
I see the OBIDENT new Nigeria carrying out a census that reflects the true state of Nigeria.
Pls say no to M- kpuru mirri. Drugs are bad for your mental and physical health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by panpan(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2023
After N800 billion was allocated, they decided to postpone the census.
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Uchesis: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2023
casualobserver:

Buhari did nothing to help Tinubu become president, if anything he willingly or unwillingly, knowingly or unknowingly did everything to sabotage his becoming president.
so also Obasanjo did nothing to help Goodluck become president. unless you are implying that Obasanjo knew something about Yaradua's death
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by casualobserver: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Uchesis:

so also Obasanjo did nothing to help Goodluck become president. unless you are implying that Obasanjo knew something about Yaradua's death

Obasanjo picked jonathan as VP against the party's choice of Odili. Obasanjo knew Yaradua was sick.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by carinmom(f): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
occfx:

I no no why I dey see hidden agenda for this Ariwa people face. Make them no kpai emilokan ooo... If they try am wahala go dey oo
Why did the arewans vote for him in the first place if there was a hidden agenda? Why didn't they vote for Atiku who is their brother?
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Enemyofpeace: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
He ran away from gbese
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by StraightGaay: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Excellent!
In my eyes, Tinubu's presidency is the start of Nigerian democracy. No more Khaki men in Agbada.

This is the very first time a true democrat with no stupid military background will be our President.

The very first time a President from the South supervises Nigerian census. So credibility rate of the census is way high.

The first digital census in Nigerian history.

No more wonky inflated figures from the Ariwa.
Hopes are up!
Jonathan Yaradua comes to mind
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by adinoyi360: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2023
The census should be concluded before Kogi election o....we need to prove to the Igalas that Ebiras are you he new majority
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by carinmom(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Excellent!
In my eyes, Tinubu's presidency is the start of Nigerian democracy. No more Khaki men in Agbada.

This is the very first time a true democrat with no stupid military background will be our President.

The very first time a President from the South supervises Nigerian census. So credibility rate of the census is way high.

Hopes are up!

what about the 2006 census was it supervised by a president of northern extraction? Who was Nigeria's president in 2006?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Ojomu6986: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Jossy the dreamer....
Feintline:
I see the OBIDENT new Nigeria carrying out a census that reflects the true state of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by occfx: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2023
carinmom:

Why did the arewans vote for him in the first place if there was a hidden agenda? Why didn't they vote for Atiku who is their brother?

Atiku is from Cameroon....
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by camri: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2023
TheLawAsItIs:
To the mod who closed my thread on this same topic, well done O!! I opened mine at past 8am, had over 26 comments, yet was not sent to front page despite that it was breaking news. This thread was created past 9am and yet was not closed and was sent to the front page. E ku ise oo!

I guess that's why some people have stopped creating threads due to this sort of bias and incompetence.

The last mod on the thread would have done this. Kudos to you!
why are you crying like an infant deprived of breast milk? Are they paying you?
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Zion243(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Feintline:

Stop seeing distortions!
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by camri: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2023
adinoyi360:
The census should be concluded before Kogi election o....we need to prove to the Igalas that Ebiras are you he new majority
do you have any ebira gal I can fúck?
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by BluntCrazeMan: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by boldtruthalways: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Excellent!
In my eyes, Tinubu's presidency is the start of Nigerian democracy. No more Khaki men in Agbada. We technically started democracy in 1999 and it's going to be uninterrupted henceforth.

Note, I said “a true democrat”, not wannabes.
The very first time a President from the South supervises a digital Nigerian census. So credibility rate of the census is way high.

Hopes are up!
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by camri: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
casualobserver:

Buhari did nothing to help Tinubu become president, if anything he willingly or unwillingly, knowingly or unknowingly did everything to sabotage his becoming president, at best he was neutral while others tried to prevent him Tinubu president.

Electoral act
Party chairmanship
party primaries
Naira scarcity
so you support tinubu. I thought you were neutral before election
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Timfreds(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
What are we even counting in the first place. Nigeria census is nothing but scam.
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by casualobserver: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2023
camri:
so you I support tinubu. I thought you were neutral before election

speak english please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by spiralwedge(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please help get these suggestions to my able president-elect, BAT, the Jagaban of Borgu, the Asiwaju of Yorubaland, the nightmare of SE people, the soon-to-be C-in-C of the Federal Rep of Nigeria

1) scrap the census altogether and return the budgeted money;

2) make NIN compulsory for all ages. New born babies should have their NIN on their certificates;

3) Use the NIN database as census and for other socio-political analyses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Skty: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, it's okay to dream! 🤣

And our dream will come to reality
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Fafesot: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Feintline:
Yes...in Onitsha right?.
Tinubu is our president, if you're not satisfied..carry rope go bush.
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
He for no postpone am and cause more havoc his done. undecided
Now his saving his face trying to look good after living power,shioooor! NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED angry
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by highchief1: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Feintline:
lol na ur grave u Dey see so.as u no wan get sense e go better make u die go
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
spiralwedge:
Please help get these suggestions to my able president-elect, BAT, the Jagaban of Borgu, the Asiwaju of Yorubaland, the nightmare of SE people, the soon-to-be C-in-C of the Federal Rep of Nigeria

1) scrap the census altogether and return the budgeted money;

2) make NIN compulsory for all ages. New born babies should have their NIN on their certificates;

3) Use the NIN database as census and for other socio-political analyses.

ThE ARE crooks,THEY KNOW THE TRUTH YET THEM WANT SQUANDER our BILLIONS after buha do borrow 46trillion for nothin and wanna run?undecided
It is simple ,just capture all under age kids and babies into NIN and we gave full census.
In USA THE CENCUS DEPT WORKS WITH IDENTITY MGT DEPT. angry
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
casualobserver:

Electoral act
Party chairmanship
party primaries
Naira scarcity
IS VERY TRUE,BUHA WANTED TO HUMILIATE TINUBU,BUT SOMEHOW IT DIDNT WORK FOR BUHA,SO HE FELL IN LINE. angry
Re: Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date by Phantom233: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
The moment I started hearing that the commission is facing financial challenges I knew they've diverted The funds meant for the project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.