Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria (2966 Views)

Why Do Forex Brokers Go Bust? | Wikifx Helps You Avoid Unreliable Brokers / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / Alaba: 10,000 Igbo Traders Make $4 Billion Per Year – American Expert (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by balarabe01(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
Juicethekid:
omo, can you teach me?
Why not? But youll need lots of data on your phone so we can do video classes, then whatsapp audios and pictures, applinks and voice notes. And youll pay me well i swear. Nothing below 75k.once.cos my data alone will consume 15k on my router, and ill fund my account just for you. But youll be on demo until youre good
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Algolytic: 6:49pm On May 28, 2023
Some people and their monies are soon parted.

Not all that glitters is gold.

Ask for a verified myfxbook account before losing your money to impostors.

If you don't know the difference between a myfxbook account and a verified myfxbook account, then consult Google for free.

Carry out due diligence.

My 2 cents
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Samken2: 8:40pm On May 28, 2023
cybernaut:
yes but which platform are you using
Octafx copy trading
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2023
TreasureHunter:

Which broker do you use?

Assuming i fund my account with $1,000 can I restrict the actual amount used for copy trading to $300 so as to minimise my capital at risk while doing copy trading?
Yes
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2023
Samken2:

Octafx copy trading
same with me
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Danpotter(m): 3:56am On May 29, 2023
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by MariamOctaFX(f): 8:28am On May 29, 2023
cybernaut:
Yes

Dear cybernaut,

Thank you for mentioning OctaFX. We are happy to know you are one of our traders. If there is anything we could be a help to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to our social media. We would be more than happy to assist you. We were thank you for your support.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by MariamOctaFX(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2023
Samken2:

Octafx copy trading

Dear Samken2,

Thank you for mentioning OctaFX. We happy to know you are one of our traders. We hope you doing excellent with our Copy Trading. If you wish any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our social media. We would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Samken2: 11:17am On May 29, 2023
MariamOctaFX:

Dear Samken2,

Thank you for mentioning OctaFX. We happy to know you are one of our traders. We hope you doing excellent with our Copy Trading. If you wish any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our social media. We would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
How can I reach out on WhatsApp and Facebook
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Xeedee: 1:32pm On May 29, 2023
TreasureHunter:

How much can a capital of $1,000 get every month
About $100 WEEKLY
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by dauntless15(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2023
balarabe01:

Why not? But youll need lots of data on your phone so we can do video classes, then whatsapp audios and pictures, applinks and voice notes. And youll pay me well i swear. Nothing below 75k.once.cos my data alone will consume 15k on my router, and ill fund my account just for you. But youll be on demo until youre good
can u teach me too, life no easy for me at all rn.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by balarabe01(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2023
dauntless15:
can u teach me too, life no easy for me at all rn.
Ok. No problems. I think i dropped my airtel line on one of my posts, hit me up, or text me if i dont pick.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by dauntless15(m): 5:57am On May 30, 2023
balarabe01:

Ok. No problems. I think i dropped my airtel line on one of my posts, hit me up, or text me if i dont pick.
can't find it.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2023
cybernaut:
I make almost 140k every month I swear since January till date

But why not much?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2023
irririchris:
Alright, thanks.. do you use TP and SL ?

So, basically, expect like a 20% return on your money

Do you know anyone that sells very good daily signals?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2023
grandstar:

But why not much?
I don't understand kindly elaborate more in details
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2023
cybernaut:
I don't understand kindly elaborate more in details

Forex trading is a business where a 40% monthly return is achievable. Let us even suggest 20%

Now, if I start with $500, and I decide to simply reinvest my profits which is growing at 20%, that means every 4 months, my money would double. That means in 12 months, I should have $4,000. Do that again for 12 months and you would have $32,000. Repeat that over 24 months and you'll be a millionaire

Why do forex traders stay small, or for some, very small?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by irririchris(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2023
Is sell the right word Sha? I don't think so... Let's use the word copy trading!!! Chat me up for more details
grandstar:

So, basically, expect like a 20% return on your money

Do you know anyone that sells very good daily signals?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2023
irririchris:
Is sell the right word Sha? I don't think so... Let's use the word copy trading!!! Chat me up for more details

I sent u a message on whatsapp

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by TreasureHunter(m): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2023
Xeedee:

About $100 WEEKLY

Really.

That means one can make up to $400 with a capital of $1,000, are you sure about this?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2023
grandstar:

Forex trading is a business where a 40% monthly return is achievable. Let us even suggest 20%

Now, if I start with $500, and I decide to simply reinvest my profits which is growing at 20%, that means every 4 months, my money would double. That means in 12 months, I should have $4,000. Do that again for 12 months and you would have $32,000. Repeat that over 24 months and you'll be a millionaire

Why do forex traders stay small, or for some, very small?
even a professional trader loss trade but I want to ask you if you are trading already or you just calculate profit without thinking of lost.
With your $500 investment please on what leverage ask you staking your hard earned money.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by balarabe01(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
dauntless15:
can't find it.
08124455450(calls or text)
contact on WhatsApp. https:///qr/646K5T6344VUI1
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Satanistx: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
SavageResponse:

In that case you're one of the few forex traders in Nigeria who know what they're doing if what you said is true smiley
140K IS CHIKEN CHANGE NA
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by dauntless15(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
balarabe01:

08124455450(calls or text)
contact on WhatsApp. https:///qr/646K5T6344VUI1
Link not valid
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Satanistx:
140K IS CHIKEN CHANGE NA

Yes it's small but the fact that he's even making any money is commendable cos most forex traders only make losses!
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by PayEscrow: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
You should also ask how much they lose in a day... Because most day traders are losing than they are gaining (if they gain at all). That's how brokers stay in business.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by balarabe01(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2023
dauntless15:
Link not valid
sorry about that. Try this:
Add me as a contact on WhatsApp. https:///qr/646K5T6344VUI1
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Kachidubem: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
MariamOctaFX:

Dear Samken2,

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Can one day trade with $100 ?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by 1davidaoche: 8:43am On Apr 08
You can also trade with prop firms and stand a chance of gaining something tangible.

Most prop have so much rules but there are some with more flexible options

Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 / Looking For Distributors / Quickteller Agents Please Come In