Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria (2951 Views)

Why Do Forex Brokers Go Bust? | Wikifx Helps You Avoid Unreliable Brokers / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / Alaba: 10,000 Igbo Traders Make $4 Billion Per Year – American Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Jojomo: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Forex trading can be a lucrative way to make money in Nigeria, but the amount of money that traders can make per day depends on several factors, including their trading strategy, capitalization, market conditions, and experience and skill level.

While some traders may make only a few hundred naira per day, others may make thousands or even millions of naira per day. However, it’s important to remember that forex trading is a risky and volatile market, and traders should only invest money that they can afford to lose.
You can read more through the link below
https://www.forex.academy/how-much-do-forex-traders-make-a-day-in-nigeria/

You can use DffAlert in your forex trading. It is a free WhatsApp Alert service that gives you when to buy and sell. Above all, to be successful with forex, you need to invest in Education

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jojomo:

Forex trading can be a lucrative way to make money in Nigeria, but the amount of money that traders can make per day depends on several factors, including their trading strategy, capitalization, market conditions, and experience and skill level.

While some traders may make only a few hundred naira per day, others may make thousands or even millions of naira per day. However, it’s important to remember that forex trading is a risky and volatile market, and traders should only invest money that they can afford to lose.

You can use DffAlert in your forex trading. It is a free WhatsApp Alert service that gives you when to buy and sell. Above all, to be successful with forex, you need to invest in Education

No forex trader in Nigeria makes millions of Naira everyday from trading forex.

What most of them make money from is running trainings, selling signals etc while pretending to make serious money from forex trading!

This does not mean that we don't have forex traders in Nigeria who actually know what they're doing but they're few and far in-between and they make money in small consistent amounts which aggregates over a period of time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
SavageResponse:

No forex trader in Nigeria makes millions of Naira everyday from trading forex.

What most of them make money from is running trainings, selling signals etc while pretending to make serious money from forex trading!

This does not mean that we don't have forex traders in Nigeria who actually know what they're doing but they're few and far in-between and they make money in small consistent amounts which aggregates over a period of time
I make almost 140k every month I swear since January till date
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by irririchris(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
With how much?
cybernaut:
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by omobemi: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Guy join spiritfx on telegram. That guy Henry make millions everyday.on forex...confirm
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
cybernaut:

In that case you're one of the few forex traders in Nigeria who know what they're doing if what you said is true smiley
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
irririchris:
With how much?
it depends but a minimum of 350$ to 500$ can earn you 50k to 60k for a good month .

Then do the maths for yourself I don't want to quote it in public.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
SavageResponse:

In that case you're one of the few forex traders in Nigeria who know what they're doing smiley
even without forex training knowledge you can even make that amount using copying method .

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by irririchris(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Alright, thanks.. do you use TP and SL ?
cybernaut:
it depends but a minimum of 350$ to 500$ can earn you 50k to 60k for a good month .

Then do the maths for yourself I don't want to quote it in public.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2023
irririchris:
Alright, thanks.. do you use TP and SL ?
Let your money work for you. Is not even a must you will trade it yourself. Infact , is a copy system you can use to earn money on forex market without knowledge of forex and even if you know you will not trade. The system guarantee 15% to 25% of your proportion every month and mostly on your phone without a laptop.
The funny part of it only you have access to your fund. You can withdraw your earnings anything you want mostly every week or months depends on you

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Pennywise2: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Forex is scam. Anyway, anywhere, anytime.cpmplete scam.

Even in UK, Germany and many countries. It's a scam. Want to invest, try something else.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Xeedee: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2023
Not fixed. Depending on your capital.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Mcslize: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2023
cybernaut:

Please, indicate the currency.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mcslize:

Please, indicate the currency.
GPBUSD
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by chidi01(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2023
Please I will like to reach you. like to get some information
cybernaut:
even without forex training knowledge you can even make that amount using copying method .
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2023
chidi01:
Please I will like to reach you. like to get some information
Have reply your DM . Kindly check your email for more information and updates
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by XAUBulls: 7:33pm On May 26, 2023
Jojomo:

Indeed.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by balarabe01(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2023
Seriously ive made 650k in a day trading synthetics, but on a steady lets say 5-15daily depending on how good the market is
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Juicethekid: 9:17am On May 27, 2023
balarabe01:
Seriously ive made 650k in a day trading synthetics, but on a steady lets say 5-15daily depending on how good the market is
omo, I'm a trader too, do you use price action?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by peacealways: 9:44am On May 27, 2023
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by balarabe01(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
Juicethekid:
omo, I'm a trader too, do you use price action?

Yes i use price action but i also use SnR, and i have a technique that tells me when there'll be a spike, oh lord thats when i usually cashout well. Lol.... I once transferred 10k to a guy for an item of 1k.fx sweet when the gains come, but losses na die too.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Juicethekid: 3:46pm On May 28, 2023
balarabe01:

Yes i use price action but i also use SnR, and i have a technique that tells me when there'll be a spike, oh lord thats when i usually cashout well. Lol.... I once transferred 10k to a guy for an item of 1k.fx sweet when the gains come, but losses na die too.
omo, can you teach me?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Samken2: 5:09pm On May 28, 2023
cybernaut:
Pls do u have a good copy trading platform in mind
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Samken2: 5:11pm On May 28, 2023
Jojomo:

How can I please boss get onboard dffalert
On WhatsApp
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by Samken2: 5:18pm On May 28, 2023
Pls guys I need englightenment on this Dffalert app and how it works pls.
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2023
Samken2:

Pls do u have a good copy trading platform in mind
yes but which platform are you using
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by TreasureHunter(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2023
balarabe01:

What trading platform do you use?

How much was your trading capital?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by TreasureHunter(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2023
Xeedee:
Not fixed. Depending on your capital.

How much can a capital of $1,000 get every month
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by TreasureHunter(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2023
cybernaut:
Let your money work for you. Is not even a must you will trade it yourself. Infact , is a copy system you can use to earn money on forex market without knowledge of forex and even if you know you will not trade. The system guarantee 15% to 25% of your proportion every month and mostly on your phone without a laptop.
The funny part of it only you have access to your fund. You can withdraw your earnings anything you want mostly every week or months depends on you

Which broker do you use?

Assuming i fund my account with $1,000 can I restrict the actual amount used for copy trading to $300 so as to minimise my capital at risk while doing copy trading?
Re: How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria by balarabe01(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
TreasureHunter:

What trading platform do you use?

How much was your trading capital?
Deriv.
I trade with different amount the time i made 650k i deposited 750k.made 650k,250k,300k daily, then i withdrew the capital withdrew profits. I later had some losses running into 500k.so i reduced my trading capital.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market / How Genuine Is "arms Discovery Fund" / Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.