Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? (421 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Heartrob Plays This Delicate Pranks On You? (VIDEO+PHOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by princefrank76: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is a true life story

Pls this should be an open discussion.

So today I decided to listen to radio and there's this topic they are debating on..!

This is about a couple who have been looking for a child for more than five years now.

One night they were visited by arm rubbers who happened to rape the woman and she eventually conceived.

Now the bone of contention is that;

1. Should the woman keep this child as it might be difficult for her to conceive again?

2. Do you think she should have an abortion?

3. Do you think the husband will love this child as his own?

Pls what's your take on this?

I will love to read your honest opinion.. this has really generated heated argument here on radio
Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by donbachi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
I don't support abortions..but,in this case.thats the only option.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by Foodqueen(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
For the fact that they've been trying for years, the woman will rather leave the marriage than abort that child.

It's left for the hubby, if he can cope with the fact or opt for divorce.

Else, abortion would av been the best thing to do.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by Nazgul: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
At least the woman would be relieved. Cos she's now knows that the fault isn't from her.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by princefrank76: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nazgul:
At least the woman would be relieved. Cos she's now knows that the fault isn't from her.

I thought of this too
Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
She should keep the baby because it's clear that the man is the one with a fertility problem.

If the husband doesn't want the baby, he can divorce her.. But him divorcing her isn't going to give him any baby because he's the one with the problem.
Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by Oluromantic: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
The very reason a woman's persuasion should not be prime about a man's decision. A woman who may be ready to file a divorce for her husband's (not just any man o) molestation (what they call domestic rape) is willing to keep the product of forceful sexual violation from a stranger without considering the psychological trauma because of what she stands to gain from it.
Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by princefrank76: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Oluromantic:
The very reason why a woman's persuasion should not be prime about a man's decision. A woman who may be ready to file a divorce for her husband's (not just any man o) forceful molestation (what they call domestic rape) is willing to keep the product of forceful sexual violation from a stranger without considering the psychological trauma because of what she stands to gain from it.

You are making sense!!

Things will never remain the same again should they decide to keep the child.
Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by Divoc19(f): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
I am pro abortion but in this case abeg, let them keep it else they divorce
Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
princefrank76:

1. Should the woman keep this child as it might be difficult for her to conceive again?
of course NOT, she should have had morning after pill as well as HIV prevention pills...right after the rape.

2. Do you think she should have an abortion?
of course!

3. Do you think the husband will love this child as his own?
NEVER!!!! that child would always remind these people of the evils that happened that night. that child would be the result of that demonic act. IMHO such child would suffer physical/emotional abuse all his life!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by princefrank76: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=122827060][/quote]

Aptly. I blame her for not taking pills after the intercourse.. I equally blame the husband for not encouraging her or taking her to the hospital to do necessary test the following day.

All this would have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
princefrank76:
Aptly. I blame her for not taking pills after the intercourse.. I equally blame the husband for not encouraging her or taking her to the hospital to do necessary test the following day.

All this would have been avoided.

i refuse to believe that in today's day and age, people dont go take the necessary meds after a rape in order not to catch deadly diseases or pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by Acidosis(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nazgul:

I hope you are aware that if the man also tries se.x with another woman, pregnancy can occur??

Infertility doesn't have to be anyone's/someone's fault. A simple study of the meaning of "unexplained infertility" and "assisted reproduction" could prevent from making reckless statements on sensitive issues.

The idea of always looking for who to blame is why there are so many marriages of convenience today... just bunch of fraudsters masquerading as love birds.

Another reckless poster up there even encouraged the woman to japa because an armed robber got her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue? by MasterJayJay: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
This a fake story that have been shared for decades.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Legalizing Prostitution In Nigeria Bring True Love / Julius Malema Dancing As A Kid / Is Abijo, Palmsbay Estate, Ajah, Lagos A Good Place To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.