Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) (3365 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria / 5 Misconception About The Petroleum Industry Act, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:

Chai, see as this Okoro dey lie. You mean. Anyways, IGBO can never rule Nigeria. After Tinubu finish his right years. The North will continue from there.

Make una continue una Chest beating. Na that one una go chop.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/261340-exclusive-jamb-report-reveals-four-nigerian-states-leading-medical-education-five-years.html
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Corn247:

So only imo indigenes are in Imo universities, even if that true.. Imo can never produce 100 doctors per year not to talk of 2k, prove me wrong by citing sources.

Again, i mentain that osun alone has over 40 tertiary institutions.. Its not only universities that produce health workers.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/261340-exclusive-jamb-report-reveals-four-nigerian-states-leading-medical-education-five-years.html
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Jamesbally: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by kambili999(f): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
yea truth is bitter
It is what It is

Again
Achebe said it
Feed on it dear. Since achebe controls your thoughts and even your reasoning. Embrace it. Kiss it. Enjoy it.

Cheers
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Jamesbally: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Gajagojo: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
kambili999:

Feed on it dear. Since achebe controls your thoughts and even your reasoning. Embrace it. Kiss it. Enjoy it.

Cheers
Weak watery lament
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:

Lmfao ....is this the best you can do .. thought you said it was impossible ?
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:

The North still decide who rule over you in the EAST. grin grin
Igbo doctors decide which of you and your brother's live or die
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Jamesbally: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao ....is this the best you can do .. thought you said it was impossible ?

Chest beat as you like. But we will always rule over you.

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Corn247: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

We are not talking about jamb, many get withdrawn after wuruwuru admission, how many graduated?

There are atleast 5 teaching hospitals in Osun States alone which are among the bests in Nigeria. All the towns and even villages in Osun state has atleast one tertiary institution.

No state in SE is as develeped as that. Prove me wrong

Note that i am from Ogun state but schooled in OAU ife, but its an insult to compare ogun State to any state in SE because the combined number of companies and tertiary institutions in the whole SE can never be up to the ones in Ogun State alone, so why the abnormal statistics that Imo produce most students.
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Jamesbally: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Igbo doctors decide which of you and your brother's live or die

You mean, those Okoro illiterates who are all over the North. Selling fake things like Chargers, bottle water, Gala etc grin grin

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by BaddestQueen(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:

You mean, those Okoro illiterates who are all over the North. Selling fake things like Chargers, bottle water, Gala etc grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by BaddestQueen(f): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:

Chai, see as this Okoro dey lie. You mean. Anyways, IGBO can never rule Nigeria. After Tinubu finish his right years. The North will continue from there.

Make una continue una Chest beating. Na that one una go chop.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by MightySparrow: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

We don't speak desert language..we drive cars here not camel

Get lost

Just use Google map to view Kano and compare to where their 'camels' are taking better than where your Rolls Royce ate taking .
Bragger oshi

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:

Yea the one that delivered you In the hospital
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Corn247:

We are not talking about jamb, many get withdrawn after wuruwuru admission, how many graduated?

There are atleast 5 teaching hospitals in Osun States alone which are among the bests in Nigeria. All the towns and even villages in Osun state has atleast one tertiary institution.

No state in SE is as develeped as that. Prove me wrong

Note that i am from Ogun state but schooled in OAU ife, but its an insult to compare ogun State to any state in SE because the combined number of companies and tertiary institutions in the whole SE can never be up to the ones in Ogun State alone, so why the abnormal statistics that Imo produce most students.
Which osun the own I served ? Lmao ....no town in osun is better than umiahia ...none zero

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Corn247: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Which osun the own I served ? Lmao ....no town in osun is better than umiahia ...none zero
Iist what is in umiahia, lets do the comparison, state what you have in the state and Osun doesn't.
I still maintain that No state in SE is as develeped as Osun state, the only company, brewery that Obi brought to Anambra have been in Osun state and ibadan for decades, ilesha brewery in osun produce the most popular beers in Nigeria.

Let put Ogun and Oyo state aside because i will only compare them to entire SE.
Lagos is no no for anywhere in West Africa.
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Corn247:

Iist what is in umiahia, lets do the comparison, state what you have in the state and Osun doesn't.
I still maintain that No state in SE is as develeped as Osun state, the only company, brewery that Obi brought to Anambra have been in Osun state and ibadan for decades, ilesha brewery in osun produce the most popular beers in Nigeria.

Let put Ogun and Oyo state aside because i will only compare them to entire SE.
Lagos is no no for anywhere in West Africa.
Lmfao development is school sited in a place ?

Lmfao not urbanisation ? No economic activity ?
Lmfao umiahia has

2 government university Micheal okpara university , and Absu umiahia campus ,

2 private university all saints university of theology and Clifford university

1 private polytechnic covenant polytechnic

Oya name a town in osun better
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by salam8528: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
gidgiddy:
The reality of Nigeria is that despite the North controlling power for 45 out of Nigerias 63 years since independence, the North has remained centre of porverty, illiteracy and terrorism when compared to the south

Ask any Northerner to show you an aerial view of any city in the North.

Do you know that in the entire North, only Kano can be regarded as a city?

Thesame North Ur tribesmen run to at any given opportunity. Something is wrong with Ur head.
Are North responsible for Ur bad governors, national and state assembly members?

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by salam8528: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Lies from the pit of hell

Only kano a city?

Which of your shithole cities can be compared to zaria not to talk of Kaduna and Kano.

Only the SW and SS fit get mouth against north. But as for SE, it's a NO NO NO

The most annoying thing is na una dey make mouth pass
Don't mind those flat chest beaters. Na infiriority complex dey worry them
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Corn247: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao development is school sited in a place ?

Lmfao not urbanisation ? No economic activity ?
Lmfao umiahia has

2 government university Micheal okpara university , and Absu umiahia campus ,

2 private university all saints university of theology and Clifford university

1 private polytechnic covenant polytechnic

Oya name a town in osun better

OAU alone is bigger and has more prospects than all those universities listed above. There is still Oduduwa universityy, foreign links poly, The polytechnic ife
Adventist school of nursing, oau school of nursing, center for distant learning for online programs.

These are to mention few in "ile ife alone" not to mention other cities.

Yes university is a development, infact a major one..... Indegenes make fortunes from these students and workers in these universities , i can't imagine how much they make from house rents alone not to talk of other essential commodities.
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Corn247:

OAU alone is bigger and has more prospects than all those universities listed above. There is still Oduduwa universityy, foreign links poly, The polytechnic ife
Adventist school of nursing, oau school of nursing, center for distant learning for online programs.

These are to mention few in "ile ife alone" not to mention other cities.

Yes university is a development, infact a major one..... Indegenes make fortunes from these students and workers in these universities , i can't imagine how much they make from house rents alone not to talk of other essential commodities.
Bros I didn't say Abia ...I said umuahia ...u said every town in osun has more tertiary institutions than umiahia

I have listed 5 for you without the nursing schools ooh ...now name a town in osun better than umiahia
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Ttalk: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bros I didn't say Abia ...I said umuahia ...u said every town in osun has more tertiary institutions than umiahia

I have listed 5 for you without the nursing schools ooh ...now name a town in osun better than umiahia

All schools listed are in Ife, that's just a city in Osun state. Umiaha is capital while Ife is not, yet Ife has more developmental facilities than Umiahia. That's the point the person you quoted is telling you
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Just use Google map to view Kano and compare to where their 'camels' are taking better than where your Rolls Royce ate taking .
Bragger oshi

You gats wait for MTN night plan to respond..

Too late
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ttalk:

All schools listed are in Ife, that's just a city in Osun state. Umiaha is capital while Ife is not, yet Ife has more developmental facilities than Umiahia. That's the point the person you quoted is telling you
Lmfao 2 university ? I didn't add school of nursing ....

Shoe aerial photos of ife let's check something abeg
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga imo state produce 1800 to 2300 medical doctors per year that's a fact not your emotions ... Google if you can't believe

If Imo is producing this how many university of Ibadan, Zaria , Lagos and ife will be producing
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by stuffs2002: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lamba yes Kano and Kaduna ( main cities , which are not that big ) are fairly developed

Vest majority are poor there is something about middle class you can't hide

Firstly when you can't produce enough manpower to handle your critical infrastructure then it's a big problem

Most core northern hospitals and schools primary to universities are staffed 20% to 80% by southerners with vast majority Igbos

Poverty in the north is crippling

Just saw a state that shows in 2015 IMO state alone produced more doctors than north west n north east ....that's sad

Typical IPOB are brainwashed from childhood to hate and verbally abuse anything that is not SE

Most SE villages are very very poor with no amenities
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by Jamesbally: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yea the one that delivered you In the hospital

The one that delivered me was a Northern Doctor. I think you are mistaken me for one flat headed Okoro. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by kambili999(f): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Weak watery lament
at least the message was passed.
Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by mrvitalis(m): 5:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Jamesbally:

The one that delivered me was a Northern Doctor. I think you are mistaken me for one flat headed Okoro. grin grin grin
Ask your mother well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Misconception About The North (is This True?) by AfonjaConehead: 8:16pm On May 02, 2023
triple996 4qU asshole grin:

To be scared of a ban is the beginning of wisdom.
MyndMoDa4Ka..also call Vladimir Putin na,mumuske wey don turn puppy cos em fear mods grin
is really dealing with these guys grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Selected To Be The Next 10th NASS Senate President / Vision 20:2020 Not Realisable -United Nations / Ibori Petitions Agf Over Alleged Efcc Manhunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.