Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate (2126 Views)

What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave / How To Integrate Flutterwave Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP / Paystack Or Flutterwave Payment Integration. (Pay When Completed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by JayWebtech: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please do anyone knows the current exchange rate from dollar to naira in flutterwave?
I want to receive funds via invoice
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by meum: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
JayWebtech:
Please do anyone knows the current exchange rate from dollar to naira in flutterwave?
I want to receive funds via invoice
E be like na aboki exchange rate dem Dey use. Na only banks dey use CBN rate
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Why not use paystack and then link your DOM account?

Flutterwave is getting worst and scary each day with their numerous scandals
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by airsaylongcome: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
Why not use paystack and then link your DOM account?

Flutterwave is getting worst and scary each day with their numerous scandals

Paystack too has its malfeasance o. But I'd still go with Paystack over Flutterwave if I had a choice. As for official rate, that one is for "the gods"
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Paystack too has its malfeasance o. But I'd still go with Paystack over Flutterwave if I had a choice. As for official rate, that one is for "the gods"

Yes bro.

Working your azz of and getting paid using official rate is somehow

You lose almost 50% of your money

It's better to get dom and exchange with Abokina
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by airsaylongcome: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:

Yes bro.

Working your azz of and getting paid using official rate is somehow

You lose almost 50% of your money

It's better to get dom and exchange with Abokina

God forbid that I will break body and then exchange my USD at official rate. Even if na my village people, I go shoot all of dem die. What?! Working late into the night and then change at ~₦400? Tufia. Only time I want official rate is when I want to buy USD.
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by Deicide: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
meum:

E be like na aboki exchange rate dem Dey use. Na only banks dey use CBN rate
Bank uses bank rate
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

God forbid that I will break body and then exchange my USD at official rate. Even if na my village people, I go shoot all of dem die. What?! Working late into the night and then change at ~₦400? Tufia. Only time I want official rate is when I want to buy USD.

😂
Re: Flutterwave Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by moski5(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

what's paystacks dollar rate

(1) (Reply)

Help In A Computer Student / Making A Facebook Clone Using Rails In Minimum Time / Programming Section Poster Of The Year 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.