Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) (5807 Views)

Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) / Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by gard9ner(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is a chat between a man and a scammer impersonating the lady on the picture, if anyone knows her pls alert her asap! Before she becomes an accomplice by ignorance.

Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by Igor33: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
She fit be puta and whick kind local scam be this?

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by dawnomike(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hehehehe...lol
Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by MMempire(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
How you go take mumu send money for pesin wey you just meet for internet.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by Fashypearl(f): 5:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Why the impersonation,just to get favor. But Op I have a question to ask, if it were to be sincerely same gender with you, would you have helped out?

4 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by bankyblue(m): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2023
Lols...this is so funny
Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by eepeepook: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2023
ROTFL.
Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by NoFucksToGive: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
Why the impersonation,just to get favor. But Op I have a question to ask, if it were to be sincerely same gender with you, would you have helped out?

Na so Ogun go dey ounsih your generation go. Werey
Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by Fashypearl(f): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Na so Ogun go dey ounsih your generation go. Werey

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm too principled to tow that muddy path with you. You can now crawl back. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by NoFucksToGive: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm too principled to tow that muddy path with you. You can now crawl back. Thanks

Omo ale. When you are done tell us how to help your life. Oloriburuku Osi.

Internet neggar osi. No go find work , ole
Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by chudyprince: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2023
MMempire:
How you go take mumu send money for pesin wey you just meet for internet.
It is like a food chain my dear
Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by TippuTip: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2023
And these are mostly Nigerian teenagers..so you can imagine what will happen when they are old enough to run things in the society. This country is gonna be worse than hell-fire in about fifteen years' time shocked
Re: This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) by finallybusy: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
gard9ner:
This is a chat between a man and a scammer impersonating the lady on the picture, if anyone knows her pls alert her asap! Before she becomes an accomplice by ignorance.
Idiot. Life is not all about politics. What have you gained from chasing politicians left and right? Obviously nothing. Agbepo!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Catholic Priest Caught Red Handed On Businessman’s Wife! / Come And See What Our South African Brothers Looted for dinner / Yahoo Plus Boyz Kill Gf For Money Ritual(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.