Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland (325 Views)

Census: How Many Yoruba People Are Still Against ESN? / Opinion: Which Monikers Do You Think Should Be Banned Permanently From Nairaland / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by clearcrystal: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Don't give details of the monikers.
Just mention the number.

I have 3
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by mymadam(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by Emma513: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by vertueptime: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
clearcrystal:
Just mention the number.

I have 3
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by prospero5(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
I have just one.
The only one I registered in 2012.
Most people open new monikers just so that they can perpetrate evil.
Lately Nairaland has been so toxic that atimes I want to leave completely but it is a gateway through which I see Nigeria. It is everything Nigeria is. My friend left for the sake of his sanity and encouraged me to leave too but I am here.

4 Likes

Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Baddestqueen, how many hundreds?
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by Peacemaker5128: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Baddestqueen, how many hundreds?
uncountable
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by EmmaJnr1: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Real number of nairaland users is not up to 300k. Some users have more than 10 accounts
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by BaddestQueen(f): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
EmmaJnr1:
Real number of nairaland users is not up to 300k. Some users have more than 10 accounts
yes including helinues and TheNiceGuy angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by ljoh: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
clearcrystal:
Just mention the number.

I have 3

Mine is uncountable and I don't have access to more than 99% of them. It's more than 1k
Re: NL Census: How Many Monikers Do You Have On Nairaland by clearcrystal: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2023
ljoh:

Mine is uncountable and I don't have access to more than 99% of them. It's more than 1k

What are you doing with 1k accounts.😂
I'm suspecting you into fraudulent activities on this forum.
Definitely you will have a book where you store the usernames and passwords

(1) (Reply)

Can Omo-agege Win At The Delta State Tribunal? Deltans React / Japa: It’ll Hurt Our Economy, MP Condemns Uk’s Ban / Just Now: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar Recieved Shock Message From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.