Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic (442 Views)

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by GreenAgain: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
‘How can we have long life in Lagos,’ actress Jumoke Odetola groans over traffic

Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola has expressed grief over the incessant traffic gridlock in Lagos state.

Odetola, in a post on her Instagram page, shared how she spent 10hrs moving from Ajah to Magodo on Friday.

The actress wrote, “SHEGE vs SHEGE BANZA

“Yesterday, I saw shege ,shege saw me. Today again, the shege continues, shege is looking at me and smiling. In fact, shege is romancing me 😫

“How can somebody have long life and prosperity in this Lagos, with this crazy traffic? Yesterday, I finished work at 4pm, I didn’t get home until 2am (Ajah-Magodo)…10hrs! Lagos to Lagos! Time that could have been put into productive work or relaxation.

“This morning again, Lagos- Ibadan expressway is marking the attendance of wickedness, it’s doing competition of na me wicked pas

“Woos, e be like say na to dey sleep for house sure pass. Independent woman in the mud, I no do again.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/how-can-we-have-long-life-in-lagos-actress-jumoke-odetola-groans-over-traffic/

Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lagos is for hustlers, we are chilling in my city and only use Lagos for Decembers .
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ceenachi: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lagos is for hustlers, we are chilling in my city and only use Lagos for Decembers .

Madam rest

Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ceenachi: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lagos is for Hustlers not for the weak at heart. If you survived in Lagos , you can survive even in the desert

Lagos is too congested
Maybe it's because it is the only state that the sea port is working

Nigeria really need a good governance that will look into this sea port matter and ensure that every other sea port in the country is working as well to help the country all round about
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ever8090: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Them force you to stay there?....no be Abuja dey there?....
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Flora2Sweet: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
No be small thing... that's why we travel to cool off in our state after the whole hustle n bustle
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ceenachi:

Madam rest
That's what I'm doing right now
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ogiame: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
upgrade your hustle and buy/fly helicopter to bypass this madness (like rich people do)
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ceenachi:
Lagos is for Hustlers not for the weak at heart. If you survived in Lagos , you can survive even in the desert

Lagos is too congested
Maybe it's because it is the only state that the sea port is working

Nigeria really need a good governance that will look into this sea port matter and ensure that every other sea port in the country is working as well to help the country all round about
Mtcheww coming from someone that countered my post. Twoface
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ceenachi: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Seems you are madman

Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ogiame: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So? What's your point hypocrite?
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ogiame: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ceenachi:

Seems you are madman
grin

1 Like

Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ogiame: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I told you what you'll do for me to let you be, but....
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ceenachi:

Seems you are madman
Who is your mate? Don't you have respect for your seniors? Or you think everyone here is your mate? I demand an apology
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
I told you what you'll do for me to let you be, but....
I laugh at your mentions , I don't take your jabs seriously. Enjoy your evening
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ogiame: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I laugh at your mentions , I don't take your jabs seriously. Enjoy your evening
Lol, you don't take jabs seriously? Lies, I know you do, but will pretend about it.
Let's strike a deal, stay away from threads that has to do with Peter Obi and I will let you be.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Lol, you don't take jabs seriously? Lies, I know you do, but will pretend about it.
Let's strike a deal, stay away from threads that has to do with Peter Obi and I will let you be.
It's the effontery for me. Who are you to tell me what and what not to do in this space? There are only four people on this forum that can tell me that, 3 guy and a lady and I'll stop and if I decide to add another two million to my list you'll still not be found there because you are so uncouth and disrespectful with no boundaries. Please shift and rest. Ogiame is a heavy name at least respect that title. Like I said earlier, you can't get to me. Enjoy your weekend and look for more troubles
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ogiame: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's the effontery for me. Who are you to tell me what and what not to do in this space? There are only four people on this forum that can tell me that, 3 guy and a lady and I'll stop and if I decide to add another two million to my list you'll still not be found there because you are so uncouth and disrespectful with no boundaries. Please shift and rest. Ogiame is a heavy name at least respect that title. Like I said earlier, you can't get to me. Enjoy your weekend and look for more troubles
I am uncouth and disrespectful? Coming from an hypocrite like you who throw insults everywhere? Okay, let's agree I am what you said I am, this is an opportunity for you to stop making me come at you that way. Bother not about my moniker and what it stands for. I careless if your 4 friends tells you to stop or not, I am different from them, if they allow you to fool yourself here, that's their business.
This is an opportunity "Ogiame" is giving you, for your own sanity.
Re: How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic by Ceenachi: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who is your mate? Don't you have respect for your seniors? Or you think everyone here is your mate? I demand an apology

Apology kee you there

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Nudde Model Allows Her Male Neighbour To Record Her Full Uncut Frenzy / How Men Of The Anti Cultism Police Squad In Calabar Manhandled Me..(photo) / JUST IN: Court Sends Skit Maker, Trinity Guy To AGODI Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.